MALBARCACA Controller

London, UK

#151 Mar 5, 2012
Julie from Romford wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hallucinating with voices of hindu.
Beady now I am getting a full picture of you as a really mad person with multiple personalities.You must be suffering from schizophrenia or schizo affective disorders as you keep using different names and locations but your style of writing gives you up.You are a real sad nutcase I am afraid.
FUKINhomosexualtransvestite, take a hike plonker.
Daniel

Australia

#152 Mar 5, 2012
I'm not racist.

Asians, Africans, Europeans and all others are all cool.

However, Indians and Arabs are dirty, trouble making scum and must be stopped. They're using up our resources and generally bringing us down. That's enough of these types of immigrants to Australia - we deserve better. It used to be great here until these peasants started turning our suburbs into dirty slums like they're accustomed to. Why do you think they left their countries?

Since: Dec 08

Brisbane, Australia

#153 Mar 5, 2012
Daniel wrote:
I'm not racist.
However, Indians and Arabs are dirty, trouble making scum and must be stopped. They're using up our resources and generally bringing us down. That's enough of these types of immigrants to Australia - we deserve better. It used to be great here until these peasants started turning our suburbs into dirty slums like they're accustomed to. Why do you think they left their countries?
You actualy are racist. I agree with much of what you say but for different reasons and in slightly altered terminology. Asians, Africans, Europeans and all others are cool, as are Indians and Arabs - who are law abiding, moral, hard working, non violent, non extreamist and happy to intergrate. Its tempting to generalise but you can't allow yourself to do it. What you just said was racist, what I just said was Pro Australian, theres a difference.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#154 Mar 5, 2012
Dosent that simply mean he has a racist opinion but not actually mean he is a racist in his day to day going on.
Sid

Brisbane, Australia

#155 Mar 5, 2012
Daniel wrote:
I'm not racist.
More of the predictable racist bigoted jingoist populist dribble.
I'M NOT A RACIST BUT BUT BUT, I just hate anyone that is not a stereotypical racist pig like me.
George

Rockdale, Australia

#156 Mar 5, 2012
Wonder why wrote:
<quoted text>
Geographical isolation, 60% of Australian have never been out of country which generates xenophobia against foreigners, print and electronic media that constantly downgrades nonwhite cultures and nationalities, tradition and culture of last 200 years to sunjugate and oppress black and indigenous people, who had no voting rights till 1969, White Australia policy, to keep Australia as much anglo as possible, large section of farming and rural communities who are isolated and cut off from the world tends to be more racist, Institutional racism a legacy of british imperalism
is ingrained in australian culture, cultural cringe and borrowing of ideas and policies from UK and other western nation, lack of will to innovate and lack of interest in science and technology.
funny how there are always those who fixate on times past instead of thinking contemperaneously.What is Australia today? Not 200 years ago, not the isolated land of past. Some CHOOSE to select parts of hisorty and hang onto that to self confirm those ideologies.
An analogy, so USA is the Brady Bunch or Leave it to Beaver? UK is still cup of tea and black puddin' with nignog being hilariously laughed at now. Moving right along......to 2012!
Sid

Brisbane, Australia

#157 Mar 6, 2012
Jake Bradock wrote:
Dosent that simply mean he has a racist opinion but not actually mean he is a racist in his day to day going on.
Jake would you please decipher what apears to be a contradiction in terms.

Carrum Downs, Australia

#158 Mar 6, 2012
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Sid., that's why I didn't reply.
Was like wtf. lol
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#159 Mar 6, 2012

Well its like this guys, I`m always being called a racist, you step on an ant now days and your called a racist.

My question is this, couldnt one have what many would call a racist opinion on a particular subject?

ie- in my experiance in dealing with arabs I find them decitefull and untrustworthy.

This would result in me being called a racist, but in my day to day getting on with life i`ve done many things that had you not knowen this comment would have you beleave I`m a non racist person.

ie- dispite my so called racist comment i`ve done many charatable things for middle eastners or arabs.

So is it possible to not actually be a racist in ones act, but have a racist veiw on a particular subject??
Sid

Brisbane, Australia

#160 Mar 6, 2012
Jake Bradock wrote:
Well its like this guys, I`m always being called a racist, you step on an ant now days and your called a racist.
My question is this, couldnt one have what many would call a racist opinion on a particular subject?
ie- in my experiance in dealing with arabs I find them decitefull and untrustworthy.
This would result in me being called a racist, but in my day to day getting on with life i`ve done many things that had you not knowen this comment would have you beleave I`m a non racist person.
ie- dispite my so called racist comment i`ve done many charatable things for middle eastners or arabs.
So is it possible to not actually be a racist in ones act, but have a racist veiw on a particular subject??
This sounds like orwells doublethink, holding two opposing thoughts and believing both. I find the best way to deal with the race is to forget about race, don't generalise and don't label an individual as a race, deal with every person as an individual. The minority never represents the majority. I lived in China for 7 years running an export business and delt with a few people that would make your arab friends look like Mary Poppins, but the vast majority of Chinese I meet were just normal hard working honest people. A group of individuals may constitute a race but individuals themselves do not necessarily represent that race. Do the beer swilling, whoring, loud mouth arrogant aussies I've seen overseas represent the majority of australians.

Carrum Downs, Australia

#161 Mar 6, 2012
Saying Arabs are deceitful and untrustworthy is racist. Saying Some Arabs are untrustworthy and deceitful isn't. Saying in my experience, I have found many Arabs to be untrustworthy and deceitful is also not racist. Saying you would rather we did not let so many Arabs into Australia is not racist and is your home and your right.

Thatís my take anyway.

Its about generalisation. You really can't, well you can but you shouldn't. There are many good, decent, non extreme Arabs but of course thatís not what you see in the media because theres no story in that. In saying that, again, this is our country and we have the right to decide if certain cultural groups fit, or don't fit our ideals for immigration and you are entitled to your views.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#162 Mar 6, 2012
Aha, so it is possible that many people who arent actually racist get labeled as such because of the incorrect way they express an opinion ?

Me fink you two vewy smart..........lol

Brisbane, Australia

#163 Mar 6, 2012
Not sure about Sid but Im an idiot. lol
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#164 Mar 6, 2012
Shilo2010 wrote:
Not sure about Sid but Im an idiot. lol
I ain't so smart, have a look at my granmar, spelling and punkcherashun. I agree with Shilo, generalisations can be dangerous. I suppose we could use a pretty loose term, that is ,"the common good" but I dn't know who is going to determine that and who is going to decide who will add to or detract from the common good.

Australia

#165 Mar 6, 2012
haha...you beat me at this here learn'n derby.
I agree.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#166 Mar 6, 2012
Ok, you brainyacks, where`d we end up? 80% of people accused of being racist are actually not racist but are just not word smiths??.......lol

Australia

#167 Mar 6, 2012
in Truth,not everyone has the kind of depth to thier intelect / personalities to look beyond the facade of intricate social issues surounding race hate.Thats why we have artists and lefties. We all like to think we do but we don't thats just reality. Racism is born of ignorance and I think 75% of most western nations populations are ignorant in regards to racial issues. Maybe myself included, the point is, if I was, I would neither know I was nor believe I was because I would be ignornat and this is why you get a lot of dead stupid people spewing race hate, they honestly believe they are right but in reality are to stupid to know the difference.

lol.

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#168 Mar 7, 2012
Shilo2010 wrote:
in Truth,not everyone has the kind of depth to thier intelect / personalities to look beyond the facade of intricate social issues surounding race hate.Thats why we have artists and lefties. We all like to think we do but we don't thats just reality. Racism is born of ignorance and I think 75% of most western nations populations are ignorant in regards to racial issues. Maybe myself included, the point is, if I was, I would neither know I was nor believe I was because I would be ignornat and this is why you get a lot of dead stupid people spewing race hate, they honestly believe they are right but in reality are to stupid to know the difference.
lol.
I agree that racism is a result of ignorance - but if hating was a required element to prove racism then many people have been falsely accused - these days comments made without any malice are interpreted as 'racist'. People who hate are a different matter, we can usually discern the venomous nature of their comments, they are more than ignorant, they are dissatisfied with their own lives so lash out at others - racial issues provide them with the material they need to vent against others who have done them no harm.

Boronia, Australia

#169 Mar 7, 2012
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that racism is a result of ignorance - but if hating was a required element to prove racism then many people have been falsely accused - these days comments made without any malice are interpreted as 'racist'. People who hate are a different matter, we can usually discern the venomous nature of their comments, they are more than ignorant, they are dissatisfied with their own lives so lash out at others - racial issues provide them with the material they need to vent against others who have done them no harm.
Yep, I agree Sairla.
My post was a bit tongue in cheek but as I often do, I find myself agreeing with you.

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#170 Mar 7, 2012
Shilo2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree Sairla.
My post was a bit tongue in cheek but as I often do, I find myself agreeing with you.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 13 min INDIAN 6,687
Ban cage fighting in Australia 16 min Goats milk Australia 9
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 34 min Baa Baa Black sheep 123
jewish conspiracy to destroy white races.USA pr... 45 min BigRabbit 7
Fijian Indians say they are not Indians (Sep '11) 52 min James_Simple 529
Population in 2050 55 min Baa Baa Black sheep 1
Australians, Why We are Neighbor? 56 min bazil 2
Woolworths criticised for 'If you don't love it... 1 hr Digger11 96
Aborigines lives in 4th world poverty due to ra... 8 hr Black dogshyt 23

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE