Proof:Afghans are the Chosen people.

Proof:Afghans are the Chosen people.

Posted in the Australia Forum

Muhammad Rauf lala

Pasadena, CA

#1 May 5, 2013
Christian author Bernard Dorn explores the link that associates our afghani tribes of Pashtoons,Nuristani with one of the 12 tribes of the israelites (the tribe of Yehooda who was the son of Yacoob who was the father of all 12 childern that went on to form the 12 tribes of israel).""Depending on the internet sources, one of the arguments are: "Afghani tribesmen is called Pashto, and its speakers call themselves Pashtun, from the Persian word "Pasht" which means"back of the mountain" so in reality Pashtun is a person who lives in the mountains.
The mountains the Pashtoon's have been living in after exile are called the Suleiman (Solomon) mountains.
The Jews/ B'Ni Israel from Russia also call themselves Mountain Jews and are said to be from the same exile.
The word Pashtoon is a Pashto written form of the original word Pathan in Torah (Divrei Hayomin/Kings 2), noting their ancestor from the line of Sarul benQish, the first King of Israel, who was King David's father in law.

This research is also raising a lot of controversy.
It is regarded as an attempt to increase the number of jews in the world.
It is believed that Israel is taking advantage of the vulnerability of the Afghans.
The fact that other historians apart from Jews are also looking may bring us to a factual results.
Muhammad Rauf lala

Pasadena, CA

#2 May 5, 2013
kho, nazar e shoma ra dar nazar megerom.tashakor az jawab e shoma.
Muhammad Rauf lala

Pasadena, CA

#3 May 5, 2013
I'd like to clarify my above post b'out Afghan muslims that have been brainwashed into the idea that we are all from the jews,since we're the Chosen people of Allah tala.
I have to elucidate such fiction from facts because some of us are just not wise enough.
I've done a deep research on this matter.
Following points clarify the fact that we're the ancesters of true Israelites who forbid evil Jews.Afghans were always been the Muslims just like Jesus(pbuh) and prophet Abraham(Ibrahim).

1.Jews are the followers of judaism, even though they claim they started from abraham pbuh. it is named after juda, thats where the religion and word of judism has derived from.

2.Afghans are from the children of abraham pbuh or not, what does this have to do with jews.
Have you forgot that Abraham(pbuh) himself was a muslim.

3.I demand jews to please refrain from saying, "were our ancesters jews".
The answer is no,they were not jews.
Jews are the followers of the religion of judaism,not a race or nation .
What you should be saying is were our ancesters from the children of Abraham(pbuh) or were they semetic or are we from the lost tribe of israel.

4.If we do have a semetic ancestry which is'nt true sincec most Afghans are pure Aryans then so be it but this has nothing to do with being jewish,remember Abraham pbuh, Isaac pbuh, Solomon pbuh, Jacob pbuh, David pbuh, Moses pbuh, Jesus pbuh were all true muslims.
They believed in one god and were given knowledge of the last and final prophet Muhammed pbuh.
We believes we are from the lost tribe of israel, do not forget that our ancesters were muslims, not jews.
My ancesters were muslims, went astray for a period but returned to islam by the sacrifices of the sahabah r.a. and returned to the religion of our fore fathers.

The quran says, amongst you, they will be many who will sell their religion for profit in this world but a great lost in the life to come,even if it becomes a fact that we are semetic with same blood line if present day Khazars and endomite Jews, i will never take their side over any muslim.
We were muslim then and we are muslims now.
We are not bound by blood but by the true religion of Islam.
hope i've got the message across you foolish Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fries for dessert: Why it should totally be a t... 12 hr gopher 1
News Aussies slam buzzword Budget 12 hr snails 1
News Search ongoing for Australian woman abducted in... 13 hr Dutch expat 5
News Clive Palmer will not seek re-election for his ... 14 hr screw aus 1
News Brisbane post-budget breakfast hosts John Howar... 14 hr kill ex PMs 1
News Kangaroo kick-punches car driving down rural Au... Tue Dutch expat 1
News How a sex worker helps my wife and I maintain g... Apr 30 Whack Nice Chubbies 2
More from around the web