Dumb cùnt Aussies cant understand tha...

Dumb cùnt Aussies cant understand that these pics are 0.001 % of India

Posted in the Australia Forum

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#2 Mar 26, 2013
We don't need to see your family photo album cockhead, go away.

Since: Mar 13

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
I don't need to see my family photo album cockhead, go away.
Do not be ashamed of who you are, my son. Look into your family photo, and you look into your soul. A people who defecate outdoors are one with the earth. You are a child of the earth, my son. You are also a turdskin taxi driver.
Punch an Indian

Khabarovsk, Russia

#4 Mar 26, 2013
India is a discusting shit hole.
Those pictures are very true. Thats what most of India is like.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#5 Mar 26, 2013

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Red Injun wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be ashamed of who you are, my son. Look into your family photo, and you look into your soul. A people who defecate outdoors are one with the earth. You are a child of the earth, my son. You are also a turdskin taxi driver.
I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Look at my family photo & I see my family.
People who defecate outdoors probably do because there's no infrastructure to allow them to do otherwise.
You are a retard and I am definately not your son.
laris

Thornbury, Australia

#12 Mar 27, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Look at my family photo & I see my family.
People who defecate outdoors probably do because there's no infrastructure to allow them to do otherwise.
You are a retard and I am definately not your son.
India has 6 billionaires and many well of indians living in western countries like us, canda,uk and australia who do nothing at all to help poorer indians, goto india and you find white charities fromt he chrswitain church helping the indian poor, while richer indians ignore them, thats tells you how selfish indians are. muslims are even worse.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 27, 2013
laris wrote:
<quoted text>India has 6 billionaires and many well of indians living in western countries like us, canda,uk and australia who do nothing at all to help poorer indians, goto india and you find white charities fromt he chrswitain church helping the indian poor, while richer indians ignore them, thats tells you how selfish indians are. muslims are even worse.
Very good point
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Mar 27, 2013
laris wrote:
<quoted text>
India has 6 billionaires
....and I bet they all still wipe their arse with their fingers.........(lol)
klim

Cumberland Park, Australia

#15 Mar 27, 2013
laris wrote:
<quoted text>
India has 6 billionaires and many well of indians living in western countries like us, canda,uk and australia who do nothing at all to help poorer indians, goto india and you find white charities fromt he chrswitain church helping the indian poor, while richer indians ignore them, thats tells you how selfish indians are. muslims are even worse.
Actually it is worse, hold on to your hats; India's billionaires swelled by 15% to 55 this year. Read an article that these billionaires do not give a lot back to society either (their choice I suppose).

None in India who is listed as a billionaire got their fortune sweating in a run down shanty town that's for sure; that's life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weed in launceston, tasmania (Aug '14) Sun Jayson 7
Plenty Of Fish secretly block your sent message... (Feb '15) Sat Dee 15
Lebanese porno film! Sat Grassclipper 1
Why do Australian men like asian women so much (Mar '11) Sep 24 Human being 1,424
Cock in mahpussayandasshole Sep 24 Hot indian 1
News 'No' campaign invokes Mandela and claims same-s... Sep 23 Rubio s Foam Partays 1
The kalash people the white tribe of pakatan (Apr '14) Sep 23 Nepali 42
More from around the web