Asylum seeker family denied funeral r...

Asylum seeker family denied funeral right

There are 321 comments on the The Age story from Jun 17, 2014, titled Asylum seeker family denied funeral right. In it, The Age reports that:

When Leo Seemanpillai is buried on Wednesday afternoon in Geelong, his mother, father and three brothers will not be there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Greensborough, Australia

#1 Jun 17, 2014
So sad many Australians are very unhappy about this saga Not the right wing Neo Nazi white trash and the Sinhalese , many also pretending to be white Anglos, but ordinary decent Australians who make up the majority.
Ponna demala

Richmond, Canada

#2 Jun 17, 2014
time to go to the roof top and howl "We are Tamule, peaceful people, we never exploded our thungathi puk holes to kill people, please help"
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Jun 17, 2014
haa haa feed him to the tigers at the zoo tigers like to eat turdskins even barbqued ones haahaa
Becky

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jun 17, 2014
I've never seen such a loaded heap of rubbish as this article, including the carefully posed pic of the rellies. If they could put together the $10,000 for him to try and sneak in here as an illegal, they could put together the couple of thousand for his corpse to be flown home.
Ponna demala

Richmond, Canada

#5 Jun 17, 2014
should have cut the burnt demala and fed the sharks, atleast then some life would have benefited from this terrorist kari demala pakaya.

Tamils are useless parayo.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Greensborough, Australia

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Becky wrote:
I've never seen such a loaded heap of rubbish as this article, including the carefully posed pic of the rellies. If they could put together the $10,000 for him to try and sneak in here as an illegal, they could put together the couple of thousand for his corpse to be flown home.
We are all not fortunate enough like you and your boat people immigrant family to come here on a ten pound subsidized passage on a boat from some slum in Europe under the WHITE AUSTRALIAM Policy that politicians from both parties are now trying to bring back by stealth.
Even when we face persecution and genocide we have raise money to escape., Like many did during the Second world war and other times. That does not make then less deserving. Some have the luxury to run somewhere but others do not.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text> We are all not fortunate enough like you and your boat people immigrant family to come here on a ten pound subsidized passage on a boat from some slum in Europe under the WHITE AUSTRALIAM Policy that politicians from both parties are now trying to bring back by stealth.
Even when we face persecution and genocide we have raise money to escape., Like many did during the Second world war and other times. That does not make then less deserving. Some have the luxury to run somewhere but others do not.
hey turdskin parasite remember you black cvnts wanted the whites out of your lands and they left so now in the last 60 to 20 years youve stuffed your countries up good and proper so you all now want to come to white countries that we built from nothing and leech of us steal our jobs and you wonder why we hate you! we should have kept the white australia policy australia was a much better country without third world parasites

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2014
Aussie Bloke wrote:
<quoted text> hey turdskin parasite remember you black cvnts wanted the whites out of your lands and they left so now in the last 60 to 20 years youve stuffed your countries up good and proper so you all now want to come to white countries that we built from nothing and leech of us steal our jobs and you wonder why we hate you! we should have kept the white australia policy australia was a much better country without third world parasites
3rd world parasites? how dare you say that about my dear Tamil community. You whites don't own anything. This is not 'your' country! It is God/Brahman/The Almighty's country. You Australians have done nothing but kill/raped the Aboriginal people and stolen them of the land on which they existed way before you CONVICTS got here. "Aussie Bloke" why don't you get off from your fat behind and do a job or take up a hobby? There's is no use sitting in front of a computer trying to put blame on other people (3rd world parasites as you call them) for how much your life sucks. Get off centrelink, lose some weight, have a shower + haircut and GO GET A JOB you fvckwit!
Sir Gary De La Buggery

Woombye, Australia

#9 Jun 18, 2014
Sexy_Tamil_Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not 'your' country!
Yes it is.........there is no question about that....and there is not a single thing you will ever be able to do about it....bad luck.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Jun 18, 2014
Sexy_Tamil_Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd world parasites? how dare you say that about my dear Tamil community. You whites don't own anything. This is not 'your' country! It is God/Brahman/The Almighty's country. You Australians have done nothing but kill/raped the Aboriginal people and stolen them of the land on which they existed way before you CONVICTS got here. "Aussie Bloke" why don't you get off from your fat behind and do a job or take up a hobby? There's is no use sitting in front of a computer trying to put blame on other people (3rd world parasites as you call them) for how much your life sucks. Get off centrelink, lose some weight, have a shower + haircut and GO GET A JOB you fvckwit!
Just put yourself back in your tamil village for a moment, what did you do to someone that came into your village criticising everything about your country, abusing the people in the village, expecting everything be given to them never having done any work for it, talking bullshit about 200 year old history that no one can change. You gave them beating they will never forget and that’s what will happen to you if you don’t shut up and make the best of your life here.

You say Australia doesn’t belong to Australians and that it belongs to God/Brahman/The Almighty. Using your twisted childlike logic every country must belong to God/Brahman/The Almighty including your country and if God/Brahman/The Almighty didn’t want the people that are living there to continue living there he would have chucked them out, or does God/Brahman/The Almighty only do what tamils want. Silly childish logic but that’s what you are saying.
Pixie

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jun 18, 2014
Bring back the White Australia Policy now!
DEMALA HUTTHA

UK

#12 Jun 18, 2014
So sad many Australians are very unhappy about this saga Not the right wing Neo Nazi white trash and the Sinhalese , many also pretending to be white Anglos, but ordinary decent Australians who make up the majority.
Yes we can see how much Aussies love terrorist refugee Tamil turds like you right in this very thread. LOL. You poor delusional Tamil monkey.
Becky

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text> We are all not fortunate enough like you and your boat people immigrant family to come here on a ten pound subsidized passage on a boat from some slum in Europe under the WHITE AUSTRALIAM Policy that politicians from both parties are now trying to bring back by stealth.
What persecution and genocide, ya dope? The fellow was living in India.
Arnab Bose

Austin, TX

#14 Jun 18, 2014
Now tamils have started messing up with Western Countries as well. Tamils = Talibans + brains = deadly combination.
Arnab Bose

Austin, TX

#15 Jun 18, 2014
are tamils on dole in Australia. Austrealians should put these Tamils to factory floor. Slaving them is the only way one can every control them.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Jun 18, 2014
Sexy_Tamil_Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
well ugly turdskin tamil skank i have a job i take home at least thousand dollars a week my ancestors were free settlers in south australia in 1836 actually one was the first doctor at what is now adelaide and we whites built australia from nothing also i shower daily and use soap unlike you and the rest of you smelly turdskins, i have a number one crew cut so i dont need a hair cut you dumb smelly turdskin pig face dog
MICHAEL

London, UK

#17 Jun 19, 2014
Tamils think that world is their property. They want to claim every country now.
It's like I come to your doorsteps and insist you let me in. If you deny I make it an issue of racism and human rights. How funny......
Gijoe

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Jun 19, 2014
Sexy Tamil chick ?
Never seen a sexy Tamil chick, all ugly and useless, don't like want or need anymore dirty parasites coming to Australia, f-off.
And by the way all you dirty Tamils my ancestress paid to come to Australia they were not convicts, and define a convicts, a person who stole a loaf of bread?
Remember one thing scumbag they were white convicts and settlers not dirty black Tamils, you screwed your own country and you think your going to come here, I say throw the body to the sharks.
Twig

San José, Costa Rica

#19 Jun 19, 2014
Hey Tamil dogs please go and jump into your Indian ocean. Leave western countries alone.
Twig

San José, Costa Rica

#20 Jun 19, 2014
Gijoe wrote:
Sexy Tamil chick ?
Never seen a sexy Tamil chick, all ugly and useless, don't like want or need anymore dirty parasites coming to Australia, f-off.
And by the way all you dirty Tamils my ancestress paid to come to Australia they were not convicts, and define a convicts, a person who stole a loaf of bread?
Remember one thing scumbag they were white convicts and settlers not dirty black Tamils, you screwed your own country and you think your going to come here, I say throw the body to the sharks.
Lot of convicts were victims of politics. In that era anyone who retaliated injustice done to them by Industrialists was thrown behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booing of indigenous footballer 'is damaging Au... 1 hr Adam Goodes 2
News Postcard Swimwear: Design the swimsuit of your ... 3 hr Dutch 13
News Russia blocks MH17 tribunal 3 hr Kacap The Magnifi... 27
Indian men vs white men (Apr '14) 6 hr Indian 9
Fijian Indians say they are not Indians (Sep '11) 6 hr Aussie 624
Poll Aussie are proud racist apology for AdamGoodes... 8 hr Radiant 0
Poll Is Adam Goodes a sook? 10 hr Pollsters 0
More from around the web