Indian man imprisoned in Dubai for mo...

Indian man imprisoned in Dubai for molesting married women

Posted in the Australia Forum

curries r rubbish

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Mar 9, 2014
SimpleJames wrote:
Indian man was sentenced to prison for hugging women and sniffing their butts ..This incident has shocked many in Dubai, indian man was sentenced to imprisonment for his inappropriate behavior
A Afghan women reportedly has given a notice that an indian guy wants her urine and forcing her to urinate
Strange indian molesters are immigrating to every nation and spreading their perverse culture
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/middle...
Read the comments ,bunch of retards.
mouse

Olmsted Falls, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2014
It doesn't surprise me that a man from India is weird. Indian men always molest women. I was in India getting on a city bus in New Delhi and an Indian man lifted my skirt and tried to touch my vagina.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 9, 2014
SimpleJames wrote:
Indian man was sentenced to prison for hugging women and sniffing their butts ..This incident has shocked many in Dubai, indian man was sentenced to imprisonment for his inappropriate behavior

A Afghan women reportedly has given a notice that an indian guy wants her urine and forcing her to urinate

Strange indian molesters are immigrating to every nation and spreading their perverse culture

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/middle...
He probably was thirsty and wanted to drink her urine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DO you need an urgent loan for Xmas if yes? (Sep '13) 1 hr Christopher Deo 15
Why do Australian men like asian women so much (Mar '11) 2 hr Jane Doe 1,426
News Guy keeps getting texts meant for girl who give... 22 hr Frank 6
News Fury over plan to screen anti-vaxxer documentar... Wed VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Get free burgers for life at this joint, if you... Wed Pinky 3
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 Sep 27 RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 5
weed in launceston, tasmania (Aug '14) Sep 25 Jayson 7
More from around the web