worlddomination

London, UK

#542 Jul 24, 2012
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they are based on the natural laws of the land and use animal symbols to teach children discipline, to care about how the land and nature works. Once you grow to maturity, you understand they are symbolic and not real. In this day and age children are taught the symbolism straight away, that's a natural part of evolution.
If you've ever learnt any, you'd know the violent bits are designed to teach children the consequences of them treating the natural laws with disdain in the past. Now it's science which has taken over from the past symbology, unlike god nutters who never change, evolve or understand.
Like ''Father Christmas''- we get concepts, unlike some!!!
worlddomination

London, UK

#543 Jul 24, 2012
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
A vile, filthy paki I am not!
A erection flogging Elias lover you are!
You're pathetic!!!
just because no-one likes you doesn't mean you have aspbergers - keep it up I personally think you're funny
Okay

Nunawading, Australia

#544 Jul 25, 2012
Islam, wtf Who is Islam and what did he or she do.?
convict

Brisbane, Australia

#545 Jul 25, 2012
islam did nothing
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#546 Jul 25, 2012
islam is great, it allows me to justify sleeping with children, kill people in its name and lie and deceive.............its a wonderfull cult.
An eye for an eye

Sydney, Australia

#550 Oct 5, 2012
You pathetic muslims need to be taughts lessons from now on, on how to behave like humans. When your quran stops insulting women, and humanity in general you might be able to ask not to be insulted. Your religion and pathetic people like you have been tolerated far to long and time has come and the world has woken up to the filth that u are spreading. I warn you, open your eyes and ears, and stop dreaming that your false allah and your pathetic muslim jihadist will have thier way. We let you be somthing and we can reduce you to nothing.
Rauf lala

Europe

#551 Oct 28, 2012
You tolerate us fffuhahahaha ,we're the one who've percecuted by infidels since prophet Jesus(pbuh)

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#553 Oct 29, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
You tolerate us fffuhahahaha ,we're the one who've percecuted by infidels since prophet Jesus(pbuh)
More so that you are persecuted by yourselves but you won't admitt it .
Hadi Sebastian

Hawthorn, Australia

#554 Nov 3, 2012
I really don't understand what is "Rauf lala" purpose by posting this shit. U just like crazy loser. Your god is also a LOSER.
Leaving Islam

Melbourne, Australia

#555 Nov 3, 2012
to be happy and peaceful, no more kill kill kill.

Islam is JUST A HATEFUL RELIGION.

Islam is now the most hated religion in the world.
Terry Dacktill

Brisbane, Australia

#557 Nov 3, 2012
Leaving Islam wrote:
to be happy and peaceful, no more kill kill kill.
Islam is JUST A HATEFUL RELIGION.
Islam is now the most hated religion in the world.
The future of the world does not include muslims.yak yak yak
true blue aussie

Brisbane, Australia

#558 Nov 3, 2012
Greetings i am Australian and i would like to say to all people of every religion i myself am Catholic. I come from a very full catholic family and i as a person cop crap from mates who dont have a religion about me following Jesus. Now this is what we call a joke. Now in life we follow our different religions but we are all humans and as humans we need to show respect and it is true that disrespect has been shown to the religious Beliefs of Islam and as a Catholic i apologise for this greatly because your religious beliefs is apart of you and someone treating someone badly or putting your religious beliefs down is a bad thing. Now war between religions is never ever going to stop in this world it will be what i believe creates world war 3. So i say this to everyone of every religious beliefs people are people we are no different and i hope within the future within Australia as a fine example we can show the world through understanding and patience that the multi religions within a country can get along because within the last year i have found and i am not being racist but due to the Islamic riots against the video released in the united states in states of our nation such as Melbourne which havent been peaceful but violent have left a sour taste in my mouth because as a Australian we have learnt and within our country we believe in freedom of speech but we dont believe in violence within our country which is why their is discrimination at the moment becuase of the violence that has been brought to such a peaceful nation so i ask everyone to protest as much as possible becuase i agree this was terrible what was done but violence doesnt fix problems which needs to be learnt or else their will be a 3 world war within the next 20 years.
true blue aussie

Brisbane, Australia

#559 Nov 3, 2012
Islam is a cult wrote:
Islam = weak minded fools apply
dont ruin my nation with violence and i say that to all islamic believers because you will destroy our countries peace if u do.
gerry the infidel

Brisbane, Australia

#560 Nov 4, 2012
i have two flags for australia day the aussie flag and allah sucks cocks flag
Taj smelly

Nerang, Australia

#561 Nov 4, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
To all anglo kafir infidels,the day all muslim nations unite,all your kafir sisters would be sold in Our haram markets. Our brothers from Africa and Asia needs to contribute for holy War,believers from Nigeria,Indonesia,Egypt,Turkey and Afro American brothers needs to contribute more like our Saudi,pakistani and palestinian brothers.Anglo Muslims from Arab fathers are also our brothers,Muslims from China and India are enough to destroy the anglo kafirs.
sorry Rauf... Now fak off muhamed hehe I don't need ya. Aahh. Hey Rauf can you piss muhamed off? Hehe
Kat

Australia

#562 Nov 5, 2012
true blue aussie wrote:
Greetings i am Australian and i would like to say to all people of every religion i myself am Catholic. I come from a very full catholic family and i as a person cop crap from mates who dont have a religion about me following Jesus. Now this is what we call a joke. Now in life we follow our different religions but we are all humans and as humans we need to show respect and it is true that disrespect has been shown to the religious Beliefs of Islam and as a Catholic i apologise for this greatly because your religious beliefs is apart of you and someone treating someone badly or putting your religious beliefs down is a bad thing. Now war between religions is never ever going to stop in this world it will be what i believe creates world war 3. So i say this to everyone of every religious beliefs people are people we are no different and i hope within the future within Australia as a fine example we can show the world through understanding and patience that the multi religions within a country can get along because within the last year i have found and i am not being racist but due to the Islamic riots against the video released in the united states in states of our nation such as Melbourne which havent been peaceful but violent have left a sour taste in my mouth because as a Australian we have learnt and within our country we believe in freedom of speech but we dont believe in violence within our country which is why their is discrimination at the moment becuase of the violence that has been brought to such a peaceful nation so i ask everyone to protest as much as possible becuase i agree this was terrible what was done but violence doesnt fix problems which needs to be learnt or else their will be a 3 world war within the next 20 years.
What? Honestly you should've traded in Sunday School for some English tutoring. It's called a paragraph!! I think your friends make fun of you not for being a Catholic but for being developmentally challenged.

Get educated on Islam while you're at it. That disgusting doctrine will ensure the followers will never exist in peace.
Wendy

Adelaide, Australia

#564 Nov 18, 2012
I'll try that again.........

“Islam is not simply a religion. Islam is a socio-political system. It is a socio-political, socio-religious, socio-economic, socio-educational, socio-judicial, legislatic, militaristic system cloaked in, garbed in religious terminology. Islam has always been about conversion by force. When Islam came out from Arabia, it did not go out with missionaries peacefully talking to their neighbors and saying “here is what our prophet Mohamed has come with and so on and so forth. No. There were hordes of assassins who marched into the surrounding world and subjugated them by force. Islam is a system. And wherever there is a Muslim community there will be a sharia. And wherever there is a sharia there is an Islamification of the territory and ultimately of that nation.“

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#565 Nov 18, 2012
Wendy wrote:
I'll try that again.........
“Islam is not simply a religion. Islam is a socio-political system. It is a socio-political, socio-religious, socio-economic, socio-educational, socio-judicial, legislatic, militaristic system cloaked in, garbed in religious terminology. Islam has always been about conversion by force. When Islam came out from Arabia, it did not go out with missionaries peacefully talking to their neighbors and saying “here is what our prophet Mohamed has come with and so on and so forth. No. There were hordes of assassins who marched into the surrounding world and subjugated them by force. Islam is a system. And wherever there is a Muslim community there will be a sharia. And wherever there is a sharia there is an Islamification of the territory and ultimately of that nation.“
They are using democratic countries to get away with it.
vatican facts

Brisbane, Australia

#566 Nov 18, 2012
islam /roman catholic orgs need to take a [ serious research on google ] look at their 'origins ' on a ' time line ' for clearer perspective = SHOCKING , OUT OF CONTROL , EVIL , MEGA LOW SELF -ESTEEM DISASTERS / MISTAKES...
Islam Is Lame

Melbourne, Australia

#567 Nov 18, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
To all anglo kafir infidels,the day all muslim nations unite,all your kafir sisters would be sold in Our haram markets. Our brothers from Africa and Asia needs to contribute for holy War,believers from Nigeria,Indonesia,Egypt,Turkey and Afro American brothers needs to contribute more like our Saudi,pakistani and palestinian brothers.Anglo Muslims from Arab fathers are also our brothers,Muslims from China and India are enough to destroy the anglo kafirs.
Threatening Holy War are you Ralf?
Bring it on when you think your good enough.
The New Crusade!
It's about time the Earth was wiped clean of muslim filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it wrong to eat Turkish Pizza on 25/4? 6 hr EZ Rider 5
News Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facilit... 8 hr Arbin Larfin 2
I hate ANZAC day 8 hr Justin Hemms 1
Reason why aussies hate indians ? (Aug '12) 8 hr Helen 8809 54
Is it wrong to steal photos from the dawn servi... 9 hr Lin Baden 1
mujhe ladko se gand marwana or unka lund chusna... (Jun '13) 12 hr Aussie Robert 51
News Can Australians Give Up Coal? 12 hr Aussie Bob 1
More from around the web