I DO HATE AUSTRALiA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#169 Oct 5, 2012
children bore me wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a question of mental issues - it's more about their self-serving righteousness and morality. They don't understand that other people simply DO NOT HAVE the same values that they do and it is impossible for them to understand that others will not extend charity to them if they need it.
They are stupid, privileged, and their eyes are shut to the real world in which most of us live. They assume that everything will be ok as long as we're 'nice' to each other. This idealism impacts the majority in ways they couldn't possibly understand.
Idealistic over-privileged saint wannabes need a good dose of reality for them to become useful to the majority.
I don't know that their ambitions will be realised if they are relying on the likes of Sarah Hanson-Young as spokesperson - she doesn't seem in the least credible - I think most people can see there is no real substance in the vagaries of her idealism.
FCUK racist AUSSIES

Surrey Hills, Australia

#170 Oct 5, 2012
I follow the greens. They are not racist. The Liberal Party of Australia is the most racist party. That is why they have good relations with Alan Jones and 2GB.
FCUK racist AUSSIES

Surrey Hills, Australia

#171 Oct 5, 2012
EVERY UN-WHITE AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN SHOULD FOLLOW THE GREENS.
THAT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST!!!
FCUK racist AUSSIES

Surrey Hills, Australia

#172 Oct 5, 2012
FCUK racist AUSSIES wrote:
I should of said Un-Anglo!!!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#173 Oct 5, 2012
I follow the greens. They are not racist. The Liberal Party of Australia is the most racist party. That is why they have good relations with Alan Jones and 2GB.
You are a racist. Everyone knows the Greens are anti-WHite commie scum hell bent on destroying White Australia.

You are a typical anti-White racist degenerate that hides behind false arguements but it doesnt take long to figure you lot out.

You hate the Liberal Party not because they are supposed to be racist but because you think the Liberal Party represents only White people. You hate Whites and thats the bottom line.

You should leave the country, you dont belong here.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#174 Oct 5, 2012
Thanks for proving my point.

Now get the fark out of my country you stinking sub-human parasite.
Immaculate Aussies

North Rocks, Australia

#175 Oct 5, 2012
Another thread created by Jews.
Immaculate Aussies

North Rocks, Australia

#176 Oct 5, 2012
A funny meme on Jews
Immaculate Aussies

North Rocks, Australia

#177 Oct 5, 2012
FCUK racist AUSSIES

Surrey Hills, Australia

#178 Oct 5, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point.
Now get the fark out of my country you stinking sub-human parasite.
The fact is that it is not your country. I am a citizen of this country whether you like it or not. In consequence, I have access to certain rights and I intend to use them for my benefit.
children bore me

Australia

#179 Oct 5, 2012
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that their ambitions will be realised if they are relying on the likes of Sarah Hanson-Young as spokesperson - she doesn't seem in the least credible - I think most people can see there is no real substance in the vagaries of her idealism.
I hope you're right. But I don't understand how she became the poster girl for the greens if she's not that popular. Current governments everywhere seem to rely solely on populism and polls to determine their party lines.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#180 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The fact is that it is not your country. I am a citizen of this country whether you like it or not. In consequence, I have access to certain rights and I intend to use them for my benefit.
This is my country. It belongs to my people, the White Australian people. Anyone saying anything different is enemy of the White Australian people and must leave the country.

You are anti-White therefore you have no rights.
Jaipuna

Delhi, India

#181 Oct 5, 2012
ham hindu ke pas hai asli lund tere pas kya hai be wahi sada kata huaa lund madarchod khan dAM HO TO APNE NUMBER SE CAll karo ma kya tera Pura khandan chod dunga
Fcuk racist Aussies

Surrey Hills, Australia

#182 Oct 5, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my country. It belongs to my people, the White Australian people. Anyone saying anything different is enemy of the White Australian people and must leave the country.
Hahahahahaha
What a joke. Were you laughing when you wrote this. Because I am now hahahahahahahahahahaha
Jaipuna

Delhi, India

#183 Oct 5, 2012
Chutiye, ab mooth maarke so jaa.....Kutte ke tarah bhokta hai, US action karta hai roz tumhari gaand mein naye naye latest missiles chodta hai..India, Baluchistan mein tumhare gaand mein danda daalta hai...tum log kutte sirf bhokte ho....Chutiye..
Fcuk racist Aussies

Surrey Hills, Australia

#184 Oct 5, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is certainly not what the Australian courts believe. You be racist to me and I make you to sell your house to pay me. Be careful who you are fcuking with mate!!!
Fcuk racist Aussies

Surrey Hills, Australia

#185 Oct 6, 2012
Also, as they say there is more than one way to skin a cat. You know what I mean. Right?
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#186 Oct 6, 2012
Fcuk racist Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
That is certainly not what the Australian courts believe. You be racist to me and I make you to sell your house to pay me. Be careful who you are fcuking with mate!!!
ethnic bottom feeder, goes through life waiting for people to 'insult' him so he can chimp out with faux 'outrage' and sue someone.
U_N_Owen

Cremorne, Australia

#187 Oct 6, 2012
Hello? you don't have to be a detective or Nostradamus to know ....

'Sheba Sex operator' is ....'Mike'....who is ...'good fact'...who is ...'Jenna Jameson'....who is ...Luke's father...who is the butler ...who is ...ONE PATHETIC DUDE! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ENGAGING
Anglos r Scum

Brisbane, Australia

#188 Oct 6, 2012
Immaculate Aussies wrote:
Still not right that pic. That withe Anglo-Saxon Celt should lick the black dude's arse to return the favor, since he can't please his own missuss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Take (Jun '16) 15 hr Mr X Lax 321
Where to get 420? In Melbourne 17 hr Miller 4
I need some right now any one up Thu Dark chocolate 26 1
News Dead Australian climbing couple's emergency bea... Thu Sambo 2
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes in Melbourne Thu Donald 2
News Royal Commission reveals more than 80 church of... Thu truth 4
White Genes ARE Weak (Jun '12) Thu Bama62 33
More from around the web