London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Superior Being wrote:
This creature is from Canada as far as the location states. Bad luck Canada, you seem to have a vermin reject of the Australian immigration system slithering around your delightful country. Bitter, twisted parasite. The only upside of you being in Canada is that your sh-t coloured skin stands out in the snow making hunting you down so much easier.
Bitter, twisted parasite perfectly describes an arsetralian convict vermin squatting on aboriginal land.
UpyoursConvict

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Budju wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can get back on your boat as well ya sad c unt
Yah,....naaah moiyte,...:))
We are going to stay because it is to easy for us to succeed between retards.:))
Since you rejects don't have the brains to get an education because of to much inbreeding,WE are going to take all the academic jobs. With the academic leadership will come POWER.
We are going to take your assets and in the end we will take your dignity. And if you morons keep your arrogance; WE WILL p_ss on you ALL.
wrong again

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going to stay because it is to easy for us to succeed between retards.:))
Since you rejects don't have the brains to get an education because of to much inbreeding,WE are going to take all the academic jobs. With the academic leadership will come POWER.
We are going to take your assets and in the end we will take your dignity. And if you morons keep your arrogance; WE WILL p_ss on you ALL.
You mean - you'll take over academia by way of buying degrees that you don't actually earn except by paying exorbitant fees for them?

You're welcome to it - anyone who buys a degree controls the market and the academic.

When you're able to be FIRED by a bunch of people you don't respect and indeed hate you'll find out what that means.

Now go buy another degree. Australia will suck you dry and leave you with nothing.
UpyoursConvict

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean - you'll take over academia by way of buying degrees that you don't actually earn except by paying exorbitant fees for them?
You're welcome to it - anyone who buys a degree controls the market and the academic.
When you're able to be FIRED by a bunch of people you don't respect and indeed hate you'll find out what that means.
Now go buy another degree. Australia will suck you dry and leave you with nothing.
Remember my words one day Convict
wrong again

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember my words one day Convict
You can't really read, can you?

Ah well. Another product of a bought and sold degree. No reading comprehension, no grammar, no knowledge of history.

Here's a burger, have a nice day.
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Well said!!!
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly has not the been the case with me. If don't have to be soo smart to win against dumb aussies. They are bunch of retards!!!
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't really read, can you?
Ah well. Another product of a bought and sold degree. No reading comprehension, no grammar, no knowledge of history.
Here's a burger, have a nice day.
Look who is talking about knowledge of history. It makes me laugh....
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

over it wrote:
<quoted text>
'businessman', I'll bet. What kind of 'business' pimp or drug dealer?
BOTH.
children bore me

Saint Kilda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly has not the been the case with me. If don't have to be soo smart to win against dumb aussies. They are bunch of retards!!!
"If don't have to be soo smart..."

"They are bunch of..."

The money you wasted on your degree was certainly well spent.
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

children bore me wrote:
<quoted text>
"If don't have to be soo smart..."
"They are bunch of..."
The money you wasted on your degree was certainly well spent.
You don't have to be such a wank*r for a typographic error! Oh wait, you an aussie hahahaha
children bore me

Saint Kilda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be such a wank*r for a typographic error! Oh wait, you an aussie hahahaha
"...for a typographic error"

"...you an aussie..."

Your grasp of the language is appalling. Your vocabulary and syntax are non-existent, your grammar is shocking.

Go back to school and learn something. Just make sure you pay for it or you won't pass.
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

children bore me wrote:
<quoted text>
"...for a typographic error"
"...you an aussie..."
Your grasp of the language is appalling. Your vocabulary and syntax are non-existent, your grammar is shocking.
Go back to school and learn something. Just make sure you pay for it or you won't pass.
Because you don't have anything else to say, you keep picking up spelling errors. What is your response to my other posts which are all perfect both in grammar and spelling?

By the way, I can guarantee you that my spelling and grammar are 10 times better than an average aussie's English.

Sorry Professor, please don't take too many marks off hahahahahaha
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

You stupid morons should walk in to a university one day. Have a look around. How many fcuken aussies do you see? hahahaha
Guess who is going to rule the country in few years time?
You guys will be begging for my mercy soon and I will be shit*ing in your faces!!!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
You stupid morons should walk in to a university one day. Have a look around. How many fcuken aussies do you see? hahahaha
Guess who is going to rule the country in few years time?
You guys will be begging for my mercy soon and I will be shit*ing in your faces!!!
The racism in the education system and especially in universities is aimed directly at Whites.

The whole system is anti-WHite.

As for begging for your mercy i seriously doubt it. I wouldnt beg for mercy from a sub-human degenerate. I would never allow myself to be put into a position where begging for mercy from a sh!tskin would be necessary.

But thank you, for revealing to my people the true nature of non-white scum.
children bore me

Saint Kilda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't have anything else to say, you keep picking up spelling errors. What is your response to my other posts which are all perfect both in grammar and spelling?
By the way, I can guarantee you that my spelling and grammar are 10 times better than an average aussie's English.
Sorry Professor, please don't take too many marks off hahahahahaha
Your demonstration of even marginal literacy is about as far from perfection as anyone could imagine.

Your language skills are not the only examples of intellectual poverty that you offer. You demonstrate repeatedly that you are not capable of any breadth or depth of analysis or argument, that you have little concept or knowledge of history and that you base your ideas on a limited experience without regard to sound expertise.

You believe that your skills are 'perfect' because you have been sold a lie, i.e., an education that has mistakenly given you the false impression that you that have skills that are simply non-existent. You get what you pay for though, right?

Now run along and play with the other little boys in the sandbox. That's all you're going to get for now.
white woman

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Dog

8===0==0=>

Human

8===D
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

No matter how racist you are, You can't and should not fcuk with me!!!

You won't win. This is proven; 100%.

So next time when you are in a shopping centre or driving on the road and see an Un-Anglo, give respect. Otherwise, I will fix you UP!!!
bigbadbarn

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

When I was a bubby Trolls used to live under bridges, stink and slobber alot and go their arses kicked by of all things...a Billy Goat...says alot....nuttins changed.
FCUK AUSSIES

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

children bore me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your demonstration of even marginal literacy is about as far from perfection as anyone could imagine.
Your language skills are not the only examples of intellectual poverty that you offer. You demonstrate repeatedly that you are not capable of any breadth or depth of analysis or argument, that you have little concept or knowledge of history and that you base your ideas on a limited experience without regard to sound expertise.
You believe that your skills are 'perfect' because you have been sold a lie, i.e., an education that has mistakenly given you the false impression that you that have skills that are simply non-existent. You get what you pay for though, right?
Now run along and play with the other little boys in the sandbox. That's all you're going to get for now.
Shit, The Professor is back. I am truly amazed and astonished by your language skills. wow!!! it is like listening to shakespeare :)

I don't give a shit body. I am making good money with what I have!!! hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

204 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abbott to relax 457 visa restrictions 6 min LMR 4
Jewish racism exposed - a Jewish mom special 16 min LMR 2
If Whites shun racism, there will be hardly any... 32 min Muslim Mom 9
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 35 min fight pig munchers 42,821
As racism is non-existent for white skin people... 46 min Real world 0
War India vs Australia, Who will win? (Oct '10) 55 min palashhh 12,817
List Non-White Countries That Aren't Screwed Up 58 min Muslim Mom 6
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 2 hr Muslim Mom 317
We need to impose a petrol car tax 3 hr Renewable energy 263
White People Are Obviously Superior 4 hr Working American 233
•••
•••
•••
•••