I DO HATE AUSTRALiA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beatrice

Rochedale, Australia

#46 Jul 22, 2012
I totally agree I HATE AUSTRALIA! All white Australians are mongrels, lazy bastards with the ugliest accent. The most stingiest con artists that. I plain about everything.
Waffen ss

Ringwood East, Australia

#48 Jul 23, 2012
Piss off you wogs, Ching chongs, or whatever shit you are, get out of Australia, we don't want you, get out and go back to your own shitty country, if you are so good then why come here? Because you are shit in your own country
VietCong

Australia

#51 Jul 23, 2012
Waffen ss wrote:
Piss off you wogs, Ching chongs, or whatever shit you are, get out of Australia, we don't want you, get out and go back to your own shitty country, if you are so good then why come here? Because you are shit in your own country
Coming from a Germanic fool like yourself?
Waffen ss

Ringwood East, Australia

#52 Jul 23, 2012
Dude I am Aussie not Germanic and I am Anglo-Saxon
ddr

Penrith, Australia

#57 Jul 24, 2012
plp wrote:
Wayne:
I agree with you all the way; I have experienced every single point you mention and is absolutely true. I mean! why somebody like you or me would go making this up?; it is a reality of this country.
I am also sick and tired of putting up with all this and I will also be leaving, never to return to this meaningless country; the only way this may change one day, is if Australians acknowledge this facts and work together to improve, but I don't see it happening any soon, hard to believe that it is still so backwards, well into the 21st century, now that we have the internet, and that many Australians travel overseas to civilized countries.
I have been here since 1986, and it has not changed or progressed socially one bit since.
You unemployed self employed wanker. Still bellyaching. You're just a bloody self indulgent,self pitying little loser. You carry a chip on your shoulder the size of the opera house and wonder why most take an instant dislike to you. You can't get jobs, can't keep jobs and have companies that quickly see you for what you are, a first class loser.
Great, now stop whinging about horrible Australia, horrible people blah blah blah and piss off. See ya later, but I'll bet you anything you'll experience the same in any country, because YOU are the problem.
ddr

Penrith, Australia

#58 Jul 24, 2012
Beatrice wrote:
I totally agree I HATE AUSTRALIA! All white Australians are mongrels, lazy bastards with the ugliest accent. The most stingiest con artists that. I plain about everything.
Whassup Beatrice, Centrelink cut your payments off?
Great, I'm glad you hate everything about Australia, it means that you will not want to stay. Don't let the door hit your big fat arse on the way out!:-)
convict

Brisbane, Australia

#59 Jul 24, 2012
oh yeah by the way GO HOME PIGS
worlddomination

London, UK

#60 Jul 24, 2012
Superior Being wrote:
This creature is from Canada as far as the location states. Bad luck Canada, you seem to have a vermin reject of the Australian immigration system slithering around your delightful country. Bitter, twisted parasite. The only upside of you being in Canada is that your sh-t coloured skin stands out in the snow making hunting you down so much easier.
Just saw some interesting stuff about Canada today they have their own problems

Nivrutti

Nunawading, Australia

#61 Jul 26, 2012
Yes very very very bad people Australia very very very bad place very very bad
bernard28

Carbonne, France

#62 Jul 31, 2012
Gulfam wrote:
<quoted text>
australia never had an identity anyways.
the country's only 224 years old and the anglos invaded the abos.
no history = no identity = current situation
anglos are a boring bunch anyways, if you think getting pissed is fun then so be it.
Italy is 151 years old, Greece is 180 years old, Australia is 224 years old, hook nosed hairy and lazy greaseballs are living Italy and Greece in droves to immigrate to Australia not the other way around, why? Because wog countries are junk made by worthless wog people.
bernard28

Carbonne, France

#63 Jul 31, 2012
Waffen ss wrote:
Dude I am Aussie not Germanic and I am Anglo-Saxon
Flash news, Germanic tribes from a region that was located between modern day north Germany and south Denmark settled in the British Isles and created England (also known as "Angleland" meaning Land of Angles), after that quite some time later the same people went and settled in North America and created the USA and some time after that theycolonized a part of Oceania and founded Australia.

Americans, Australians and English are Angles and Saxon Germanics who forgot that they came from Germany and Denmark.
FCUK AUSSIES

Melbourne, Australia

#64 Oct 4, 2012
All aussies are Fu*n cun*s. They are dumb, lazy, stupid and racist. They think that they are better than the immigrants. When they see someone who is no Anglo and looks rich, they get so jealous. Most man are tradies and don't even know how to write and speak proper English. Faggo*s in the city are trying to be Europeans. Fuck*n copy cats. You guys have no history. In fact you guys have nothing. Look at the Americans. They invented Google, computers...
What did aussies invent? laziness and unbelievable stupidity!!!
indians- lol

Perth, Australia

#65 Oct 4, 2012
albinic maggot wrote:
You hate the albinos squatting on aboriginal land? Fair enough. Point taken.
So says the slum dog wobble head who is " squatting " In the UK.....Your pathetic Apu.
I hate ethnics

Perth, Australia

#66 Oct 4, 2012
FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
All aussies are Fu*n cun*s. They are dumb, lazy, stupid and racist. They think that they are better than the immigrants. When they see someone who is no Anglo and looks rich, they get so jealous. Most man are tradies and don't even know how to write and speak proper English. Faggo*s in the city are trying to be Europeans. Fuck*n copy cats. You guys have no history. In fact you guys have nothing. Look at the Americans. They invented Google, computers...
What did aussies invent? laziness and unbelievable stupidity!!!
Cant get a job aye useless third world turd....that okay ....blame whitey.
I hate ethnics

Perth, Australia

#67 Oct 4, 2012
bernard28 wrote:
<quoted text>
Italy is 151 years old, Greece is 180 years old, Australia is 224 years old, hook nosed hairy and lazy greaseballs are living Italy and Greece in droves to immigrate to Australia not the other way around, why? Because wog countries are junk made by worthless wog people.
Where did you go to school chump?

"Italy is 151 years old, Greece is 180 years old, Australia is 224 years old"

OKAY?????
FCUK AUSSIES

Melbourne, Australia

#68 Oct 4, 2012

I'v got my own business white boy and I earn good money.

I drive a 370z and wear a rado watch. Do you know what rado is? ohh sorry, you are only used to wearing a citizen.

I guess your laziness gives me more opportunities to grow you retard!!!
Anton

Perth, Australia

#69 Oct 4, 2012
FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
I'v got my own business white boy and I earn good money.
I drive a 370z and wear a rado watch. Do you know what rado is? ohh sorry, you are only used to wearing a citizen.
I guess your laziness gives me more opportunities to grow you retard!!!
lol.... you clean skid marks off toilet bowels fool and nothing more, if you are as successful as you state then you wouldn't be bagging Australia for you would be grateful for your opportunity.

Only sad pathetic losers would spend all day trolling for " anti white " propaganda like you do deceitful dog.

That's okay you can lie as much as you want but your only fooling yourself.
FCUK AUSSIES

Melbourne, Australia

#70 Oct 4, 2012
You Fcuken piece of shit aussies need to learn how to respect people. We are here and more of us are coming. You don't have a choice. You think you do but the reality is that the immigration program will get larger each year as aussies are soooooo fcken lazy. You are causing the migrants to come. If they don't, the country will STOP. I know many aussies like yourself who sit at home whole day eat macos and play PS. There will be no country left unless intelligent hard-working migrants like me come here to save you and also get rich doing that. It is in your best fcken interest to surrender or commit suicide!!!
I wonder

Blackburn, Australia

#71 Oct 4, 2012
I do love Australia!!!!!!!!!!
Because it's where I was born!
Because it's not war torn like so many of the countries of our immigrants.
Because we have a comparatively fabulous medical system unlike so many of the countries of our immigrants
Because we have a welfare and public housing system so superior to many of the countries of our immigrants.
You come here, take advantage of all of the above and then HATE us .????
Gtfu and stop abusing our hospitality!
FCUK AUSSIES

Melbourne, Australia

#72 Oct 4, 2012
FCUK AUSSIES wrote:
You Fcuken piece of shit aussies need to learn how to respect people. We are here and more of us are coming. You don't have a choice. You think you do but the reality is that the immigration program will get larger each year as aussies are soooooo fcken lazy. You are causing the migrants to come. If they don't, the country will STOP. I know many aussies like yourself who sit at home whole day eat macos and play PS. There will be no country left unless intelligent hard-working migrants like me come here to save you and also get rich doing that. It is in your best fcken interest to surrender or commit suicide!!!
As a matter of fact I am that successful. I know that you are very jealous. But it is not my fault that you are a useless piece of shit.

The only reason that I am here is that because you guys are extremely racist.

You have anti racism legislation but to successfully present a racism through the courts will be almost impossible.

The anti racism legislations need to be amended. The penalties must be harsher so people start respecting each other.

The only reason I chose that nick name is because I have been discriminated soooo many times. Hence I started to work for my self.

If I get respect , I promise to delete that nickname.

I dont want too much. Just respect. I don't get centerlink nor do I want you to change your way of life. I have no issues with you way of life. I said those nasty things out of anger. Because I have been through sooo much in here which is not fair!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How a sex worker helps my wife and I maintain g... Sat Whack Nice Chubbies 2
News Why Japan lost Aussie sub bid Apr 29 Mfffk2 1
News Exclusive Pictures: Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky... Apr 28 Billy Moore 1
News 'Black women are ugly' (May '11) Apr 28 Amber2001 273
Bhadreshkumar wanted by the FBI Apr 27 Helen 1
looking for wife from australia i am 32 from e... (Dec '08) Apr 27 Helen 33
News New mosque plan for Narre Warren green wedge at... Apr 27 TEXAN _ PATRIOT 9
More from around the web