Gay sex in public toilets

Posted in the Australia Forum

Anonymous

Australia

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Pretend to be my daddy!! Looking for older guys to 50+ to dress me up like a little school girl etc then gentle dominate me into all sorts of kinky sex !!!! Live in Ipswich Queensland australia I am 29 ;)

“Anarchy”

Since: Dec 11

Halmstad,Sweden

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Sick. And people want rights for gays? Disgusting.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Its been going on for years.

Just part of the degradation of society as sponsered by the Australian government.
Your Best Bets Controller

London, UK

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Tryanything83 wrote:
Pretend to be my daddy!! Looking for older guys to 50+ to dress me up like a little school girl etc then gentle dominate me into all sorts of kinky sex !!!! Live in Ipswich Queensland australia I am 29 ;)
Pity that you are not in Sydney otherwise de gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Black Mozambik Jimmy boyo would jump at the change to meet up with you (scatology/coprology included).

Never fear you're in luck, Neville Clan Campbell “Scotland the Brave”(hahahaha) will soon return from his world wide Bend Over in toilets, loos, public and private conveniences and WCs worldwide tour and will no doubt have plenty of kinky urinal stuff he will want to try out. Please keep it simple with Stu PideASS.

Then there is BifPoof Gay and proud Australian Bigot who probably has already booked his coach trip from Roma, Queensland in anticipation of meeting with you.(Take care he's retarded and wears cone hats, dresses like a muppet and keeps repeating himself like a parrot- kinky for sure?)

For a more experienced operator and if you're into necrophilia, local to you as well, get in touch with Uncle sid in Brisbane, mind the dogshit though.

Planing a trip to Romford UK, then drop into BIG FAT MAMMA Julie Barnsey whomever Pascale chamberpot LATRINE, GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS MalbarACA Pi Pi. Satisfaction guaranteed.

And finally if you ever make it to France, this dude ia a Barbie doll aficionado par excellence and will deck you out with an entire wardrobe (dominating is his byword) and love you with his funnyDique and entertain your with his famous danse du p'tit péteux :

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TH...

La danse du p'tit péteux
(funnyDique will gladly translate for you)
http://www.postedecoute.ca/catalogue/player...

PS- probably easier to make contact with ^__[. GrosNez .]__^....(that's his nickname) through Princess Abby!>>> THE BEAST (is it man, woman or hermaphrodite) Ahomama pipi poo.

When you meet funnyDique say this to him:

ooooooouuuu saute au plafond ala main gauche, ala main droite....dance, dance, dance...sing, sing, sing.......péteux, péteux, péteux, péteux.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Your Best Bets Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity that you are not in Sydney otherwise de gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Black Mozambik Jimmy boyo would jump at the change to meet up with you (scatology/coprology included).
Never fear you're in luck, Neville Clan Campbell “Scotland the Brave”(hahahaha) will soon return from his world wide Bend Over in toilets, loos, public and private conveniences and WCs worldwide tour and will no doubt have plenty of kinky urinal stuff he will want to try out. Please keep it simple with Stu PideASS.
Then there is BifPoof Gay and proud Australian Bigot who probably has already booked his coach trip from Roma, Queensland in anticipation of meeting with you.(Take care he's retarded and wears cone hats, dresses like a muppet and keeps repeating himself like a parrot- kinky for sure?)
For a more experienced operator and if you're into necrophilia, local to you as well, get in touch with Uncle sid in Brisbane, mind the dogshit though.
Planing a trip to Romford UK, then drop into BIG FAT MAMMA Julie Barnsey whomever Pascale chamberpot LATRINE, GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS MalbarACA Pi Pi. Satisfaction guaranteed.
And finally if you ever make it to France, this dude ia a Barbie doll aficionado par excellence and will deck you out with an entire wardrobe (dominating is his byword) and love you with his funnyDique and entertain your with his famous danse du p'tit péteux :
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TH...
La danse du p'tit péteux
(funnyDique will gladly translate for you)
http://www.postedecoute.ca/catalogue/player...
PS- probably easier to make contact with ^__[. GrosNez .]__^....(that's his nickname) through Princess Abby!>>> THE BEAST (is it man, woman or hermaphrodite) Ahomama pipi poo.
When you meet funnyDique say this to him:
ooooooouuuu saute au plafond ala main gauche, ala main droite....dance, dance, dance...sing, sing, sing.......péteux, péteux, péteux, péteux.
Beady, you are absolutely MAD. Go and get help!!
FunnyD

Sydney, Australia

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Beady and I once rimmed each other in an overflowing public toilet. The diarrhea was at our ankles and we cleaned each other's ankels
JULIE FROM UK

Ruislip, UK

#9 Jun 10, 2012
QUOTE who="Your Best Bets Controller"<quoted text>
Pity that you are not in Sydney otherwise de gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Black Mozambik Jimmy boyo would jump at the change to meet up with you (scatology/coprology included).
Never fear you're in luck, Neville Clan Campbell “Scotland the Brave”(hahahaha) will soon return from his world wide Bend Over in toilets, loos, public and private conveniences and WCs worldwide tour and will no doubt have plenty of kinky urinal stuff he will want to try out. Please keep it simple with Stu PideASS.
Then there is BifPoof Gay and proud Australian Bigot who probably has already booked his coach trip from Roma, Queensland in anticipation of meeting with you.(Take care he's retarded and wears cone hats, dresses like a muppet and keeps repeating himself like a parrot- kinky for sure?)
For a more experienced operator and if you're into necrophilia, local to you as well, get in touch with Uncle sid in Brisbane, mind the dogshit though.
Planing a trip to Romford UK, then drop into BIG FAT MAMMA Julie Barnsey whomever Pascale chamberpot LATRINE, GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS MalbarACA Pi Pi. Satisfaction guaranteed.
And finally if you ever make it to France, this dude ia a Barbie doll aficionado par excellence and will deck you out with an entire wardrobe (dominating is his byword) and love you with his funnyDique and entertain your with his famous danse du p'tit péteux :
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TH...
La danse du p'tit péteux
(funnyDique will gladly translate for you)
http://www.postedecoute.ca/catalogue/player...
PS- probably easier to make contact with ^__[. GrosNez .]__^....(that's his nickname) through Princess Abby!>>> THE BEAST (is it man, woman or hermaphrodite) Ahomama pipi poo.
When you meet funnyDique say this to him:
ooooooouuuu saute au plafond ala main gauche, ala main droite....dance, dance, dance...sing, sing, sing.......péteux, péteux, péteux, péteux.

You little bugger ! Not scared of that imaginary red line, are you
/QUOTE
Melissa

Lees Summit, MO

#10 Jun 10, 2012
AnzelaD wrote:
Sick. And people want rights for gays? Disgusting.
Well to be fair not all gays act like this but gayism seems to be a common theme among trolls.

“Anarchy”

Since: Dec 11

Halmstad,Sweden

#12 Jun 11, 2012
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be fair not all gays act like this but gayism seems to be a common theme among trolls.
Regardless gays are sick and should be aborted and eliminated.
anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Oct 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Pretend to be my daddy!! Looking for older guys to 50+ to dress me up like a little school girl etc then gentle dominate me into all sorts of kinky sex !!!! Live in Ipswich Queensland australia I am 29 ;)
I'm looking for a young guy with a big cock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women like older men? 5 min Goats milk Australia 18
No More Bulk Billing.. How Do You Feel? 19 min ULNVME 1
New Born Baby 23 min Muslim Mom 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 24 min Hehe 10,325
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 32 min Anonymous 77
I was heckled 59 min Goats milk Australia 6
are asians taking over australia? 1 hr Edward 61
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Facts are etc 46,611
"White Australians" learn your history 2 hr Foo 138
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 7 hr mary 8
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 9 hr silentguy93 821
More from around the web