Intelligence has no place here

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
infini

Kellyville, Australia

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Firstly if you removed any post that had an abusive title referring to race, religion or sex, you would be left with only half of the posts on here. Every 2nd post is "australia sucks" or "India poonjab blah blah" whatever it is... its unoriginal, uninspired and repeated so much here it clearly shows a non indivindividual sheep like mentality.

If you then removed any post that attempted a serious discussion but within the span of a few replies descended into the same boring, unfunny insults thus eroding any intellectual potential the discussion may have had... remove those as well and you would probably have only enough posts you can count on one hand.

So many users here have the collective I.Q of a floor tile and the imagination of a toilet pipe.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

#3 Jan 14, 2013
infini wrote:
Firstly if you removed any post that had an abusive title referring to race, religion or sex, you would be left with only half of the posts on here. Every 2nd post is "australia sucks" or "India poonjab blah blah" whatever it is... its unoriginal, uninspired and repeated so much here it clearly shows a non indivindividual sheep like mentality.
Pursuing that same theme, try this:

At the top of the Index page, in the "Search Forum" field" simply type in "Why" and hit "Go". Brace for an intellectual Odyssey.
infini

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jan 14, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Pursuing that same theme, try this:
At the top of the Index page, in the "Search Forum" field" simply type in "Why" and hit "Go". Brace for an intellectual Odyssey.
Haha I just did... Jesus that is scary.
Thank you for showing me where evolution stopped.

“Potts Point”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 14, 2013
infini wrote:
If you then removed any post that attempted a serious discussion but within the span of a few replies descended into the same boring, unfunny insults thus eroding any intellectual potential the discussion may have had... remove those as well and you would probably have only enough posts you can count on one hand.
So many users here have the collective I.Q of a floor tile and the imagination of a toilet pipe.
Agree. This site is a magnet for psychiatric patients. Its dominated by two type of nut jobs: white supremacists that sound like an extremely naive 12yo who has never ventured out of their outer suburb home, or illiterate morons posting toilet humour like 4 year olds. There is a danger in spending too much time on this site.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

#6 Jan 14, 2013
infini wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I just did... Jesus that is scary.
Thank you for showing me where evolution stopped.
Bear in mind also that that Search page only accommodates the most recent 100 titles. At this writing the oldest displayed is December 26. At that rate, imagine how many idiotic "Why" topics have graced Topix Australia forum since about 2005.

What further aggravates their offensiveness is that each such title is in fact not a question but an *assertion* with "Why" tacked into its beginning as a presupposition of veracity.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#7 Jan 14, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. This site is a magnet for psychiatric patients. Its dominated by two type of nut jobs: white supremacists that sound like an extremely naive 12yo who has never ventured out of their outer suburb home, or illiterate morons posting toilet humour like 4 year olds. There is a danger in spending too much time on this site.
You would refer to any White person who is against multiculturalism and non-white invasion as a white supremacist.

Why? Because you're anti-White.

Your type will always accuse White people of being racist when they dont agree with your commie-looney-leftist ideologies which are in fact totally against the normal White way of living.
infini

Sydney, Australia

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
You would refer to any White person who is against multiculturalism and non-white invasion as a white supremacist.
Why? Because you're anti-White.
Your type will always accuse White people of being racist when they dont agree with your commie-looney-leftist ideologies which are in fact totally against the normal White way of living.
Once again your stuck in the left/right paradigm that breeds fundementalist seperatist mentalities. I can say through reading your other posts you thrive in the forum discussions which we criticise, almost all your posts have "anti-white" somewhere in their wording.
You claim to be free of the clutch of mainstream media propaganda yet your a shining example of the fear they wish to create. And this is not an attack on you as a human but merely an observation of your forum activity.
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Jan 14, 2013
infini wrote:
LOL
The King of Kings

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Great post and i completly agree this place is full of retards. I am one of the few person here that comes up with rational and intellectual posts. I look an intellectual giant infront of these morons.
who knows

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Jan 14, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
Three types

white supremacists that sound like an extremely naive 12yo who never ventured out of their outer suburb home

Coloured supremacists that sound like extrememly angry 16yo who who never ventured out of their high-rise commission flat

And the requisiste illiterate morons.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#14 Jan 14, 2013
infini wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your stuck in the left/right paradigm that breeds fundementalist seperatist mentalities. I can say through reading your other posts you thrive in the forum discussions which we criticise, almost all your posts have "anti-white" somewhere in their wording.
You claim to be free of the clutch of mainstream media propaganda yet your a shining example of the fear they wish to create. And this is not an attack on you as a human but merely an observation of your forum activity.
I dont believe in the left-right political paradigm. Thats why i dont vote.

I thrive in these discussions because they are discussions which speak of ideas and attitudes which are against the existence and the self-determination of my people. And i respond accordingly.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#15 Jan 14, 2013
The King of Kings wrote:
Great post and i completly agree this place is full of retards. I am one of the few person here that comes up with rational and intellectual posts. I look an intellectual giant infront of these morons.
Pfffft... got tickets on yourself mate.
No fat white women

Rooty Hill, Australia

#16 Jan 14, 2013
They are not welcome.
The King of Kings

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft... got tickets on yourself mate.
but i have got tickets for your mom's sex show tonight.
Men are Stupid

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Jan 14, 2013
No fat white women wrote:
They are not welcome.
Why do men's cawks stink like sh*t?

No disrespect, but seriously, why do they? It's gagging.
No fat white women

Rooty Hill, Australia

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Men are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men's cawks stink like sh*t?
No disrespect, but seriously, why do they? It's gagging.
Do you deep throat?
No fat white women

Rooty Hill, Australia

#20 Jan 14, 2013
I like women that deep throat and gag on cawks.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#22 Jan 14, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>Agree. This site is a magnet for psychiatric patients. Its dominated by two type of nut jobs: white supremacists that sound like an extremely naive 12yo who has never ventured out of their outer suburb home, or illiterate morons posting toilet humour like 4 year olds. There is a danger in spending too much time on this site.
Or white hating trolls like yourself, blinkers are always off to the many racist post towards whites on this site as well.

But you like to concentrate on the white ones.
Men are Stupid

Melbourne, Australia

#23 Jan 14, 2013
No fat white women wrote:
I like women that deep throat and gag on cawks.
Do you also like getting your d*ck bitten off?

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#24 Jan 14, 2013
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Three types

white supremacists that sound like an extremely naive 12yo who never ventured out of their outer suburb home

Coloured supremacists that sound like extrememly angry 16yo who who never ventured out of their high-rise commission flat

And the requisiste illiterate morons.
^ This

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 4 min R-S-J 10,217
"White Australians" learn your history 5 min Juif 11
What country will win Asian Cup 2015 9 min Ainu 90
STRAYA Day Song is RACIST 11 min The Anti-Muhammad 7
Adult Breast Feeding Australia (Oct '11) 11 min wal5 1,258
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 13 min R-S-J 44
American Sniper 27 min Goats milk Australia 27
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 44 min Grassclipper 3
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr Muslim Mom 46,502
More from around the web