after islam is chinese phobia next

after islam is chinese phobia next

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
filthy arabs

Footscray, Australia

#1 Feb 29, 2012
whos next boogieman after we done with muslims. . Indian or chinese increase. Chinese are already buying australia
alfie

Punchbowl, Australia

#2 Feb 29, 2012
No it won't be Chinese, Chinese don't have a filthy book called the Quran that states "kill the unbelieving infidels" like the Muslims do.
filthy arabs

Footscray, Australia

#3 Feb 29, 2012
maybe jews are next than since they killed jesus and believe we christians are infidels
alfie

Punchbowl, Australia

#4 Feb 29, 2012
filthy arabs wrote:
maybe jews are next than since they killed jesus and believe we christians are infidels
You should be supporting our Jewish friends against the encircling Muslims, our common enemy who want to exterminate Israel, don't be an idiot.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#5 Feb 29, 2012
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be supporting our Jewish friends against the encircling Muslims, our common enemy who want to exterminate Israel, don't be an idiot.
We may be exterminated by nature before then
indian guy

Caulfield South, Australia

#6 Feb 29, 2012
islam is always going to be hated in the west
because the west is not islamic

Since: Dec 08

Prestons, Australia

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Oxford Dictionary online:
Phobia, noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:

To suggest a phobia of Islam (religion) or the Chinese (Race) is to suggest an irrational fear or aversion and to suggest that any fears or aversion to either of these two things is to overlook A) their humanity B) Their history C) their Nuclear capabilities C)Their own well documented aggressive tendencies towards the west. Less about irrational fear and more about rational scepticism that either of these utterly dissimilar groups rise will be paved in anything but blood. The West is not perfect but we adhere to international law, basic human rights and democratically elected government.

Since: Dec 08

Prestons, Australia

#8 Feb 29, 2012
With corrections (sorry, it’s early, lol)

Oxford Dictionary online:
Phobia, noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:

To suggest a phobia of Islam (religion) or the Chinese (Race) is to suggest an irrational fear or aversion and to suggest that any fears or aversion to either of these two things is irrational is to overlook A) their humanity B) Their history C) their Nuclear capabilities D)Their own well documented aggressive tendencies towards the west. Less about irrational fear and more about rational scepticism that either of these utterly dissimilar groups rise will be paved in anything but blood. The West is not perfect but we adhere to international law, basic human rights and democratically elected government.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#9 Feb 29, 2012
China scares the shit out me because they with Australia can realistically destroy my country unlike crazy Islamic suicide bombers.

Phobia connotes irrationality. Make no mistake China and her bitches like Australia and Korea are a major threat to Western Civilization. Thats not phobia. Thats just FACT.
Whites Only

Darlington, Australia

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
China scares the shit out me because they with Australia can realistically destroy my country unlike crazy Islamic suicide bombers.
Phobia connotes irrationality. Make no mistake China and her bitches like Australia and Korea are a major threat to Western Civilization. Thats not phobia. Thats just FACT.
The US is being destroyed by its own corrupt government.
I've seen the slums Humbert.
I've seen the ruin of Detroit.
None but American idiots are responsible for these.

Since: Dec 08

Colonel Light Gardens, Australia

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Whites Only wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is being destroyed by its own corrupt government.
I've seen the slums Humbert.
I've seen the ruin of Detroit.
None but American idiots are responsible for these.
Humbert is a thankless no friend fuck whit as any of the regulars know.

I posted this in another thread yesterday but fealt it was relivant so pasted it here as well.

As an Australian man who is married to an American and who has lived all over the US over many years and who still pays American taxes, I feel Australian ties to the US are important but becoming increasingly less so over the decades as the American political machine dictates aggressive foreign policy. This has nothing to do with 9/11. I was in Redbank New Jersey on 9/11, 30 or 40 kilometres from ground zero, which was a hell of a lot closer than you, nor has it anything to do with Americans as people beyond being lax and letting their government become to large and unruly. It is about The CIA mentality of American foreign policy going back to 1945. Joining the second world war 2 years late then reaping all the “glory” as if they did it alone and it did not take an attack on Pearl Harbour to get them to get their arses out of bed and into the fight. Follow this by sixty years of CIA funded black Ops resulting in the murder of countless Millions and the over throw of countless DEMOCRATICALY ELECTED governments. Vietnam, Laos, Chile, Argentina, Nigeria, Philippines, Korea, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan to name only a few.
You can cuss and curse all you want about Anti Americanism, which this is not or you can use your minds and become pro active and fix the machine. Australia has been a better friend to the US than the US has been to Australia simply by putting up with your crap as long as we have and you may find people more interested in a meaningful relationship with your nation if you just stop fucking killing people.
filthy arabs

Footscray, Australia

#12 Feb 29, 2012
Shilo2010 wrote:
With corrections (sorry, its early, lol)
Oxford Dictionary online:
Phobia, noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:
To suggest a phobia of Islam (religion) or the Chinese (Race) is to suggest an irrational fear or aversion and to suggest that any fears or aversion to either of these two things is irrational is to overlook A) their humanity B) Their history C) their Nuclear capabilities D)Their own well documented aggressive tendencies towards the west. Less about irrational fear and more about rational scepticism that either of these utterly dissimilar groups rise will be paved in anything but blood. The West is not perfect but we adhere to international law, basic human rights and democratically elected government.
how about fear of height thats phobia or spiders .. Heights and spiders do kill yet its phobia so is it rational to feel very scared of spiders . You know we brought muslim here to help us cross deserts using camels .. We werent so scared of them , where were all those anti muslim immigration folks .

Since: Dec 08

Colonel Light Gardens, Australia

#13 Feb 29, 2012
filthy arabs wrote:
<quoted text>how about fear of height thats phobia or spiders .. Heights and spiders do kill yet its phobia so is it rational to feel very scared of spiders . You know we brought muslim here to help us cross deserts using camels .. We werent so scared of them , where were all those anti muslim immigration folks .
Comparing the Middle East Circa 1880 and the Middle East Circa 2012 is like comparing apples and oranges. Prior to WW2 and predominantly English intervention prior to 1950 Arabs in general were little more than ideologically backwards and factitious tribal groups. As the twentieth century progressed and the USA and USSR intervened for control of the oil fields during the cold war they armed various Arabic factions orchestrated a number of coupes and funded the overthrow of various Middle Eastern leaders. In the new millennium we are faced with the same Ideologically backwards and factitious tribal groups only now, armed to the teeth with huge reserves of petroleum funded wealth and a chip on the shoulder regarding their own social, moral, religious and mental capabilities and inadequacies. This is why the Middle East in constantly in conflict and why they are dangerous. Its like giving an idiot a riffle.
Mojo

Australia

#14 Feb 29, 2012
alfie wrote:
No it won't be Chinese, Chinese don't have a filthy book called the Quran that states "kill the unbelieving infidels" like the Muslims do.
also the Chinese dont worship Mohammad who aged 54 married Aisha aged 6 & consecrated the marriage when she was 9.
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#15 Feb 29, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
China scares the shit out me because they with Australia can realistically destroy my country unlike crazy Islamic suicide bombers.

Phobia connotes irrationality. Make no mistake China and her bitches like Australia and Korea are a major threat to Western Civilization. Thats not phobia. Thats just FACT.
Huge trade partners USA and China could destroy Australia too. But, I don't advocate bullshit here like you do.

“Yes I hate”

Since: Feb 12

here

#16 Feb 29, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
China scares the shit out me because they with Australia can realistically destroy my country unlike crazy Islamic suicide bombers.
Phobia connotes irrationality. Make no mistake China and her bitches like Australia and Korea are a major threat to Western Civilization. Thats not phobia. Thats just FACT.
Good reason to be afraid:
Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take — inside the USA — land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities – to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

reliable source :: LiveLink.com
filthy arabs

Footscray, Australia

#17 Feb 29, 2012
watch on youtube ' aaron russo murdered for speaking out '

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#18 Mar 1, 2012
FNQsteve wrote:
<quoted text>
Good reason to be afraid:
Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take — inside the USA — land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities – to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
reliable source :: LiveLink.com
Gosh what an exciting link.

Since: Dec 08

Australia

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh what an exciting link.
lol.
It was a touch random wasn't it?
camel rider

Caulfield North, Australia

#20 Mar 1, 2012
filthy arabs wrote:
<quoted text>how about fear of height thats phobia or spiders .. Heights and spiders do kill yet its phobia so is it rational to feel very scared of spiders . You know we brought muslim here to help us cross deserts using camels .. We werent so scared of them , where were all those anti muslim immigration folks .
you muslim go back to iraq
now there are too many muslims and we no longer need a camel rider

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sucking on a female friends breasts (Jul '12) 23 min rosebazzan 35
Topix Melbourne is full of toilet poofs 16 hr Grassclipper 1
Where to get 420? In Melbourne 18 hr Tomy 3
Do white women really have sex with dogs? (Dec '12) Sun Your daddy 50
News Australian forces seen mired in mission (May '06) Dec 3 Sambo 6
Always in the mood for s*xting and nudes! k ik ... Dec 2 molline32 1
f19 here wanna trade n:des daddy? just k:k me 8... Nov 29 haileykhalifa 1
More from around the web