Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Do NOT buy any of her crap or listen to a word she says. The bytch is on performance enhancing drugs. You will NEVER build a body like hers without illegal drugs (like the ones she takes).

Women - IGNORE HER.
Abs

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Why is it when someone is trying to do the right thing and make themselves and other feel good, a hater always has to come along to spoil it. Michelle's body is sexy and totally achievable to anyone who wants to put the work in. No drugs needed, just clean living and hard work.
I hate liars and scammers

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Abs wrote:
Why is it when someone is trying to do the right thing and make themselves and other feel good, a hater always has to come along to spoil it. Michelle's body is sexy and totally achievable to anyone who wants to put the work in. No drugs needed, just clean living and hard work.
You are an ignorant brainwashed clueless fool.

NO WOMAN can build a body like hers WITHOUT DRUGS. Whether or not it's "sexy" makes no difference as to her USING DRUGS.

What proof do YOU have that it's possible for a woman to build a body like hers without drugs?!
Are YOU a woman who has reached her "natural" physical peak and built a body like hers? You clearly haven't, otherwise you wouldn't be writing that crap.
Have YOU researched bodybuilding/fitness/drugs for over a decade like I have? You clearly haven't, otherwise you wouldn't be writing that crap.(Or perhaps you're Michelle herself and lying)

"Clean living" won't build large unnatural sized muscles like she has (you don't find her muscles large because you are so used to seeing female steroid abusers everywhere without realizing they use steroids. And because you're such a noob, you can't tell the difference between muscle and fat). Neither will "hard work" or protein shakes, or diet, or dedication... WITHOUT DRUGS LIKE STEROIDS.

Be grateful that I'm HELPING YOU.

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Any sort of visible muscle on a woman = steroids &/or hgh.

EVERY single woman on the planet with noticeable muscles USES DRUGS. ALL OF THEM.

No drugs = no muscular women.

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Abs wrote:
Btw,
Why is it when someone like me who knows his shyt and tries to help people see the truth, an idiot always has to come along to spoil it?

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Abs wrote:
Back again..

Ask yourself.. What do I ("I hate liars and scammers") get out of "being a hater"? I'll tell you what. Satisfaction for trying to help people + lowering scammers incomes.
Now what does SHE get out of her bs exercise/diet programs? YOUR MONEY.

So you tell me who the good/bad person is here..
Me, an honest guy not after fame or your money who tries to help you/strangers...?
Or her, some DRUG USING LYING BYTCH who sells BS, rips people off, makes people falsely believe they will build a body like hers if they buy her products... then uses YOUR MONEY to buy more illegal drugs for herself and laughs at your stupidity and ignorance?

OPEN YOUR EYES.

The "bad" drug users are the ones who are "winning". They are the ones making millions playing tennis, winning gold at the olympics, on tv doing aerobics, hosting weight loss shows, advertising gym equipment... while you watch them like sheep, marvelling at their bodies.
They are the ones you see getting interviewed in mags, while you sit there reading about them and wondering how they got in that shape...

Now even that ex olympic swimmer DRUG CHEAT Lisa Curry who all you housewives worship, has her own weight loss programs for $99. Google her name and it's the first thing to come up (when it SHOULD be "DRUG CHEAT"). You idiots give her your money without realizing that if it weren't for her using drugs, she'd be in worse shape than YOU!

You call me a "hater"? Fine (I see myself as more of an "angel" though). Nothing wrong with hating evil people. But what does that say about YOU who sticks up for those evil people? Evil yourself? Or just blind & stupid?
I got cha mate

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

So let's go to where ever has the best hgh and take it bulk up at a fitness camp

We are free to do what we want i always agree with most of what your saying we have a similar mind set your right.
Sujita

Rudrapur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I got cha mate wrote:
So let's go to where ever has the best hgh and take it bulk up at a fitness camp
We are free to do what we want i always agree with most of what your saying we have a similar mind set your right.
Tumi ki mehzabin ? jodi hoe thako tahole miss call dao moja pabe

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I got cha mate wrote:
Thanks mate.
But unfortunately, we're NOT free to do what we want, thanks to the government bastards.
We CAN'T move to where ever we want and we CANNOT take performance enhancing drugs.

I want whoever's responsible for these stupid laws killed. They have ruined my life (& many others), I want to ruin theirs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I hate liars and scammers wrote:
Do NOT buy any of her crap or listen to a word she says. The bytch is on performance enhancing drugs. You will NEVER build a body like hers without illegal drugs (like the ones she takes).

Women - IGNORE HER.
Yeah so she's got a better body than you obviously she must be using drugs.. Please! You mad?
I hate ignorant idiots

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Bdawgy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah so she's got a better body than you obviously she must be using drugs.. Please! You mad?
I'm leaner and more muscular than her without drugs as I have testicles and she doesn't, and also doesn't use a high enough dosage (to not make her drug use obvious) to surpass me.
My profile on FitnessSingles.com was the second most viewed profile in all of Victoria a while ago - second to a steroid abuser. I've been working out for about a decade and have had visible abs ever since I was about 5yoa.
You stupid?

..off to train legs and glutes.. then eat pizza and icecream post workout.. while laughing at idiots like you who try to get ripped by "eating healthy" and waste money on exercise/diet programs.

(another ownage by yours truly)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Haha oh you're good! I guess I misjudged you. I also have over 10 years training experience so I have respect for what you've done. I do agree though that some people should just tell the truth about what they're taking. Anyone can get a six pack though its just some have a harder time than others.

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Bdawgy wrote:
Haha oh you're good! I guess I misjudged you. I also have over 10 years training experience so I have respect for what you've done. I do agree though that some people should just tell the truth about what they're taking. Anyone can get a six pack though its just some have a harder time than others.
(To you and everyone else who can be bothered reading all this)

Cool.
I just wanna add that it's impossible for some people to get a six pack - that's why I say "visible abs". It's all genetics.. ab structure/shape. Even "The Situation", Arnold and the 2012 Mr.Olympia winner never had six packs, whereas there are kids out there with eight packs.

You can't really blame celebs for not admitting to illegal drug use.. but people like Michelle Bridges, Jillian Michaels, Lisa Curry... who make money off their drug-assisted bodies are just SCUM. These scammers should be punished (fined/jail).
What they do is equivalent to a maths genius charging school kids money for some bs program he made up, and telling them that if they follow his program for x amount of weeks, they'll have a brain like his - or be as smart. Obviously that'll NEVER happen.

I'm not saying that those scammers are "gifted".. but using performance enhancing drugs takes you beyond your natural genetics. So without those drugs those scammers use, a woman will NEVER be able to build a body like theirs.

All these drug users/cheats like to forget about the drugs they take each day - all the tablets they have swallowed, all the times they got their behinds/delts/quads pinned/injected - and focus on the "hard work" they do so they feel less guilty. After time, in their heads, those illegal drugs they take are just "supplements".. it's no big deal to them and it's easy for them to lie. It becomes routine like drinking coffee in the morning. They get up in the morning, stick that syringe in them &/or swallow that steroid pill(s), then eat/drink their breakfast (Marion Jones got so used to it, that she used to accidently leave her HGH behind in her hotel rooms). They like to think that THEY built their bodies.. and not the DRUGS. That they deserve everything because of their "hard work and dedication".

Arnold recently said something like: I looked at myself in the mirror one day and said, what the hell happened? How did I get so fat?
Wanna know what happened to Arnold? HE STOPPED USING DRUGS. THAT'S what happened. Not because he got old. But because he was juicing since the age of 15, the changes shocked him when he stopped.. He didn't know what was going on with his body after not being on drugs for a while. He thought it was "all him" all that time he was juicing and that drugs were just the "finishing touch".

Some well known muscular celeb needs to come out and say it. That ALL muscular people, athletes, celebs... use steroids and hgh. I'm hoping Sly does (but doubt it.. he already had his chance and didn't, when he was caught with HGH here in Aus).
Robbie Williams admitted to getting Testosterone injections.. but he didn't say the magic word people fear and are ignorant about: STEROIDS. Most people think Testosterone is just a "supplement".. and not an anabolic steroid - which it is.

All I know is if I was a well known (steroid using) movie actor and some reporter asked me about my body.. how I got jacked for a movie role.. I would tell the world the Truth about drugs and my usage and try to have them legalized. Even if I knew I'd go to jail.. I STILL would. I would try to help people - make a difference in the world for the better. Unlike cawkheads like Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, The Rock....... who sit there LYING to millions of people and act offended when someone accuses them of using steroids/hgh (like Jackman).
Bandy

Dandenong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I hate liars & scammers-Seriously you need to wake up & get a life & learn to spell.
I have the same body of Michelle & I did it all naturally, no steroids no nothing & only took me 6 months with correct diet & exercise 3 times a week for one hour a day.
Wake up you loser & take you pathetic narrowmindedness elsewhere, it's people you that we all just feel sad for & don't need.
Pathetic & jealous & lazy is all you are.
I hate idiots like you

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Bandy wrote:
I hate liars & scammers-Seriously you need to wake up & get a life & learn to spell.
I have the same body of Michelle & I did it all naturally, no steroids no nothing & only took me 6 months with correct diet & exercise 3 times a week for one hour a day.
Wake up you loser & take you pathetic narrowmindedness elsewhere, it's people you that we all just feel sad for & don't need.
Pathetic & jealous & lazy is all you are.
I(!) need to wake up? 8% of U.S. SCHOOLGIRLS have used steroids before. You don't think someone in Michelles shoes would use performance enhancing drugs, you god-damn fool?! How stupid and ignorant are you?!

I need to get a life - because I'm helping people see the truth about these lying scammers? Okay.

Learn how to spell? Because I wrote bytch instead of b*tch (so my comment doesn't get deleted)? YOU'RE the one who needs to learn how to spell, Miss."take you pathetic" + "it's people you that".
I wrote over 1,000 words here w/o any spelling mistakes.. you on the other hand only wrote about 50 and made 2 mistakes.. and you're making fun of MY spelling? LOL

My A$$ you have the same body as that POS, w/o drugs!! You women are just epicly DELUSIONAL! You don't have a CLUE about muscle/bodybuilding! We (bodybuilders) make fun of your stupidity on bodybuilding forums. Our favourite line which you delusional women say is: "I don't lift weights because I put on muscle too easy" HAHAHAHAHAA!! That's hilarious!

"Pathetic & jealous & lazy is all you are." Go read the rest of my comments here you fool. Then you'll (hopefully) see how stupid you sound.

One last thing..
Hi Michelle Bridges AKA "Bandy".

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Understand that I KNOW bodybuilding.
Understand that I KNOW what's achievable (body-wise) for a man AND woman, with or without drugs.
Understand that I've seen female steroid users with less muscle than Michelle.
Understand that I've been lifting heavy weights consistently for about 10 years.
Understand that I've been playing sport all my life and am a top, non-pro athlete.
Understand that my body is better than 99% of the worlds population.
Understand that while you're watching Oprah or looking up weight-loss tips on google, I'm lifting weights or on/reading bodybuilding forums.

Who are you delusional women with 6 months worth of exercise experience, to be questioning ME? Are you SERIOUS?!
bobo

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Hmm. Aren't we so superior to every other person here. Just because you have been doing something for 10 years doesn't mean you are doing it right. And if you have been using drugs to aid your workout. How can you have any authority on how people can get lean and strong without drugs???
Bicey wicey

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

My wife is a fitness freak she trains every day of the week and has muscles, and I know she wont even consider drugs. So your theory is fcuked mate just like your head.
evan peters

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

all the advice and information she offers you can find for free. good luck to her for finding a way to make money from desperate people. she is working on simple mathematics, ie, there is always a %age of suckers out there that will pay. all the products she sells on her site can be found much cheaper in health food and vitamin supply shops.
I hate idiots like you

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Bicey wicey wrote:
My wife is a fitness freak she trains every day of the week and has muscles, and I know she wont even consider drugs. So your theory is fcuked mate just like your head.
Oh your wife has muscles. BABIES have muscles too dumbsh*t. But is she as toned/muscular as Michelle Bridges is or even more so? No.
ALSO, who's to say that your wife doesn't use steroids? Do you have ANY idea how many people take roids and keep it a secret from their partners?! Clearly you don't.
You think it's hard to hide a 3 x 3 inch bottle of steroid pills and swallow a little tablet a day w/o anyone finding out? LOL

Keep hating the truth teller who's trying to help you and believing the lying scammers who are trying to rob you. You'll get far in life. NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

169 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 3 min normal Aussie 2,200
"White Pride" ... a good choice of term? 6 min Martin 27
What the hell is a pro white 25 min Shila 34
Australia a dirtiest, most racist & dumbest cou... (Sep '13) 28 min QUEENSLANDER 135
~~~British Empire, The Greatest Empire ever~~~ 28 min Pete the Phantom Puller 24
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 47 min Laken 839
Israel has put up with a lot. 59 min Aussie Bob 174
Ebola outbreak in western Sydney 5 hr Adolf 22
Why White Women loves Indian Men? (Oct '11) 6 hr Troll me not promise 16,480
•••
•••