I have'nt masterbated for 72 hrs now ...

I have'nt masterbated for 72 hrs now masha'allah

Posted in the Australia Forum

Rauf lala

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
ha ha i'm getting halal each day i've stop watching hot girls on tv and i close my eyes when i see a hot girl in the streets.Allah made it possible for me and from now on i'll daily record days without this harram thing on topix.ya Allah give me power so that i can be as perfect as our holy prophet Muhammad(pbuh)
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Durka durka Mohammed Jihad.
Rauf lala

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
screw you ...stop using my user name and insulting me in front if all.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
I like to relax with a ham sandwich and a glass of red wine while wanking off to Julia Gillard.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Screw you...dont insult me show your face if you are brave and then jam your knob in my gob.
Rauf lala

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
tere nike jehe hase te hi ni munda pattaya paya asi rokeya bathera mundeo dil sada luteya gya hooo...now translate this fake Rauf lala
Rauf lala

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Feb 1, 2013
ha ha ha....lutiya gya lutiya gya lutiya gya hoo .....yeah yeah.....niki jehi haan kar de tere lae jag chakeya paya asi rokeya bathera ....ha ha
Elias

Australia

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Rauf talking to his sock puppets

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
ha ha i'm getting halal each day i've stop watching hot girls on tv and i close my eyes when i see a hot girl in the streets.Allah made it possible for me and from now on i'll daily record days without this harram thing on topix.ya Allah give me power so that i can be as perfect as our holy prophet Muhammad(pbuh)
Cool, keep closing your eyes when you see hot girls in the street, eventually you'll end up walking into the traffic :)
HighChair

Australia

#10 Feb 1, 2013
I thought he was goin to kill himself! Now hes talkin about pulling his weaner! I think he is inside a mental facility and has been allowed to take off his straight jacket to play on the computer!
Elias

Australia

#11 Feb 1, 2013
HighChair wrote:
I thought he was goin to kill himself! Now hes talkin about pulling his weaner! I think he is inside a mental facility and has been allowed to take off his straight jacket to play on the computer!
You gotta wonder how many crims and asylum dwellers post here.
pksass

Greystanes, Australia

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta wonder how many crims and asylum dwellers post here.
No, more stirrers; trolls and voyeurs.

Besides I'm not surprised he hasn't "MASTERBATED" for 72 hrs, if he hadn't "MASTURBATED", now that would be an achievement!

(haven't!)
Rauf lala

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Feb 2, 2013
almost 90 hrs now masha'allah four days without any sin.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
I am 28 yr old never had sex and now dont even care bout girls anymore
Oh I see.
You're gay.
Elias

Australia

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
almost 90 hrs now masha'allah four days without any sin.
one hand clapping...
pksass

Greystanes, Australia

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
one hand clapping...
ha ha ha...
Elias, don't let it go to your head mate, but you're on fire with your one line combacks...
The sIndians Busters

Tempe, AZ

#18 Feb 2, 2013
pksass wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha...
Elias, don't let it go to your head mate, but you're on fire with your one line combacks...
Who are you anyway?
Elias

Australia

#19 Feb 2, 2013
pksass wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha...
If I get too big headed then that's what the missus is for :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A man has just proved that playing Pok mo... 2 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 10 hr Hans Dickenhand G... 4
News Cardinal George Pell: Australian cleric accused... 14 hr indians abbos sam... 1
I can't wait for the day white people become ex... (May '13) 14 hr indians abbos sam... 167
Buying furniture online - Help please! Thu Grassclipper 2
News Australian police investigate Vatican treasurer... Thu Indian catholic p... 5
are all chinese girls cruel,heartless,soulless,... (Aug '13) Thu Indians abbos sam... 22
More from around the web