Full Radio Interview: Derryn Hinch v ...

Full Radio Interview: Derryn Hinch v Mick Gatto

Posted in the Australia Forum

Sam

Australia

#1 Jun 23, 2008

“Ngali”

Since: Jun 08

Perth

#2 Jun 23, 2008
Hinch thinks he's the little battler taking on the scum - but he just gives them a voice - takes a paycheque for stirring people up and dirties himself in the process.

He 'named' the house of a convicted molester - which saw attacks - unfortunately Hinch got the wrong address.

He publically named an accused paedophile before a trial - which provided the pedo with a technical defence. A self serving publicity stunt that put the legal process in jeopardy and could have seen the pedo released.

And for all his anti-paedophile carry on he admits to sleeping with a 15 year old when he was an adult.

He's another in a long line of sh*t stirring, shock jocks whose only achievement, or contribution to life is to stir hatred and encourage people to blame others.

Straight up... F*ck Derryn Hinch.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2008
In Derryn's defence, he did not know she was 15. I know when I was 13, people thought I looked 17. At 15, I was never asked for ID in bottle shops. I always looked older than I was, as a teen. But it balanced out when at 25 in the US, I was asked for ID!

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2008
PS: I didn't get asked for ID in Australia until I was nearly 20. And I went to 'discos'(showing my age here!!) every weekend until I turned 18 (go figure!).
daniel jones

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Jun 23, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
PS: I didn't get asked for ID in Australia until I was nearly 20. And I went to 'discos'(showing my age here!!) every weekend until I turned 18 (go figure!).
Youll get asked for ID in the states when your 60, thats the law

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 23, 2008
daniel jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Youll get asked for ID in the states when your 60, thats the law
Only got asked at one place, and my husband didn't. It WAS back in '95, so I don't know if the law might have changed, but 60? People of 60 are obviously over 21, why would they be asked for ID to prove that they're old enough to legally consume alcohol?

“Ngali”

Perth

#7 Jun 24, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
In Derryn's defence, he did not know she was 15. I know when I was 13, people thought I looked 17. At 15, I was never asked for ID in bottle shops. I always looked older than I was, as a teen. But it balanced out when at 25 in the US, I was asked for ID!
I'm sure there are people who look older than they are Kaz, but Derryn dated this girl on a couple of occasions. That means he got more than a passing glance at a counter of a bottleshop. He was having conversations with her, and had more than enough time, in good light and hopefully sober, to take a good look. Hinch, the worldly wise 30 year old journalist, couldn't figure out he was dating a 15 year old until after he had sex.

You and I and Australia knows that Hinch wouldn't accept that kind of an explanation from anyone he was targetting in his crusade. I don't know why anyone should accept it from him.
Unknown

Australia

#8 Jun 24, 2008
ngali is a bloody shitface. Go Figure.

“Ride Hard Die Free”

bullet-proof tiger

#9 Jun 24, 2008
I herd Hinch talk to Fatto I mean Gatto.
For a start you can not say it was for publicity. The reason is because one of splatto's I mean Gatto's mate called deryn to give him heaps about calling cracko I mean Gatto's mates the bear belly squad. Thats when he handed the phone to fatto. I'm not the biggest hinch fan at all. I think he is a very weak interveiwer and has a slow mind just like WallyB.
Any bloke who names peds is OK with me. He has more balls than most blokes, but he can also be a twit.

Hinch 'named' the house of a convicted molester - which saw attacks - unfortunately Hinch got the wrong address.
Did he??? If he did it was not on radio. Therefore probably BS heresay.

And for all his anti-paedophile carry on he admits to sleeping with a 15 year old when he was an adult.

Thats not right either.

I know you were not sure Ngali, you where close but he didn't sleep with her.

“Ride Hard Die Free”

bullet-proof tiger

#10 Jun 24, 2008
I take it back Hinch did sleep with her but did not know, She was a lingire model he had seen many times before.

“Ngali”

Perth

#11 Jun 24, 2008
SUPERIOR AUSSIE wrote:
Hinch 'named' the house of a convicted molester - which saw attacks - unfortunately Hinch got the wrong address.
Did he??? If he did it was not on radio. Therefore probably BS heresay.
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22...

"Radio 3AW host Derryn Hinch broadcast the street's name on his top-rating drive-time program last week after callers came forward with the information.

Hinch withdrew the claim the next day".

I'd rather the 'naming and shaming' of paedophiles be managed by some government agency, as it's done in the US. Instead, it's left up to some self serving publicity hound like Hinch, who doesn't have the basic journalistic ethics to check his facts - or consider the judicial system - when he goes to air.

“Ride Hard Die Free”

bullet-proof tiger

#12 Jun 24, 2008
ngali wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22...
"Radio 3AW host Derryn Hinch broadcast the street's name on his top-rating drive-time program last week after callers came forward with the information.
Hinch withdrew the claim the next day".

I'd rather the 'naming and shaming' of paedophiles be managed by some government agency, as it's done in the US. Instead, it's left up to some self serving publicity hound like Hinch, who doesn't have the basic journalistic ethics to check his facts - or consider the judicial system - when he goes to air.
OK

& yeah me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sydney bar using naked women as table 4 hr Raj 2
Poll Which immigrants commit the most crime in Austr... 6 hr Pollosters 0
China , India and Indonesia to dominate the wor... (Jun '13) 9 hr Comparable Economies 35
Why do racist whites hate Jews? (Oct '14) 12 hr I am me 25
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 19 hr Hss7564 401
Black People Fri Grassclipper 2
Somalis are criminal savages Fri Grassclipper 1
More from around the web