Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

And this is what I meant, The Indians are retailiating.

And soon enough thing's are going to get worser, because their are more Pacific Islanders here, and also more Africans here then them which means the worse it'll get for the Indians, because trust me the Africans and Islanders won't wait to retailiate, and then it'll be Brimbank War I and if continued their could be a Brimbank War II.

The more they go around in large groups and assuming people that criticize them or assuming they are going to attack them. And then confronting them, and possibly stabbing them as they have just did about 2,3 days ago.

One friend of mine had been bashed by a group of Indians in Ginifer and repeatedly kicked and belted (yes a belt) and more unfortunately that my friend was a girl, yes thats right a female.

And a group of supposingly 15-20 of Indian appearance, all male had attacked her, reason being is maybe just because she was with a group of boy's that the group of Indians had assumed they had been criticised by or attacked by.

NOTE: This incident was not reported to Police.

Because obviously the Police wont take it serious, and probably say she or anyone else that had come
and report this incident is lying or trying to frame.

Which will not be true, because it is happening.

And if you want to find out if its true find a person from Islander or African descent and use them to patrol around St.Albans or Ginifer and if confronted by a group of Indians then he shall report to the Police by using a Walkie-Talkie given to him by yous, since as hes working undercover for yous, even though I do not know if this method is legal...

But will help seriously if it was.

Oh and also, if the Indian students or whatever their occupation is, if they keep this going things will just get worse.

Because, Africans are quite well known to each other around here they know people all around Melbourne (Flemington, St.Albans, Sunshine, Deer Park, Maidstone, Melton). Not to mention the biggest sudanese gang in Melbourne, the S.S meaning Southside Sudanese.

And as for the Islanders its just the same, they know people all around to (Sunshine, St.Albans, Deer Park, Melton, Dandenong, Lalor, Epping, Laverton, Werribee).

And things will get even more worse for the Indian students if both Islander and African groups come together and fight back, because thats who the Indians are targeting here in Melbourne (Islanders, and Africans).

Since: Jun 08

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Maybe she was a slut. Dressing slutty. You know what they say sluts have it coming.
mississauga

Sandgate, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

She was a muslim. The muslims are angry at india
Haha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Maybe she was a bogan/junkie.
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Haha wrote:
Maybe she was a bogan/junkie.
Spoken like a filthy wog.
Twenty wogs attacking one girl. That's wog courage for you.
Wogs should be shot on sight.
Vik

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

indian gangs wrote:
And soon enough thing's are going to get worser, because their are more Pacific Islanders here, and also more Africans here then them which means the worse it'll get for the Indians, because trust me the Africans and Islanders won't wait to retailiate, and then it'll be Brimbank War I and if continued their could be a Brimbank War II.
The more they go around in large groups and assuming people that criticize them or assuming they are going to attack them. And then confronting them, and possibly stabbing them as they have just did about 2,3 days ago.
One friend of mine had been bashed by a group of Indians in Ginifer and repeatedly kicked and belted (yes a belt) and more unfortunately that my friend was a girl, yes thats right a female.
And a group of supposingly 15-20 of Indian appearance, all male had attacked her, reason being is maybe just because she was with a group of boy's that the group of Indians had assumed they had been criticised by or attacked by.
Because obviously the Police wont take it serious, and probably say she or anyone else that had come
And if you want to find out if its true find a person from Islander or African descent and use them to patrol around St.Albans or Ginifer and if confronted by a group of Indians then he shall report to the Police by using a Walkie-Talkie given to him by yous, since as hes working undercover for yous, even though I do not know if this method is legal...
Oh and also, if the Indian students or whatever their occupation is, if they keep this going things will just get worse.
Because, Africans are quite well known to each other around here they know people all around Melbourne (Flemington, St.Albans, Sunshine, Deer Park, Maidstone, Melton). Not to mention the biggest sudanese gang in Melbourne, the S.S meaning Southside Sudanese.
And as for the Islanders its just the same, they know people all around to (Sunshine, St.Albans, Deer Park, Melton, Dandenong, Lalor, Epping, Laverton, Werribee).
And things will get even more worse for the Indian students if both Islander and African groups come together and fight back, because thats who the Indians are targeting here in Melbourne (Islanders, and Africans).
Are you just making this up, or do you have a link to some article to prove this?
prophet mohammeds dick

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

indian gangs wrote:
nice story... where from did u get this excerpt...
Defender of the Faith

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Why are these indians beating up a woman fu cking trash if you ask me.They are nonbeleavers of Allah.Because if they were beleavers of Allah they would not want to hurt someone like that.They are living in your country and they should fuckig start acting like it.They are non beleavers of any God.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

Foie Gras Fox wrote:
Maybe she was a slut. Dressing slutty. You know what they say sluts have it coming.
This is a horribly sexist cliche. It's like a saying that a black man deserved the lynching he got because he didn't know his "place." What century are you from? You must work at the Embassy of Jurassic Park.

Since: Jan 10

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

Ginifer? Must be a white trash junkie.
Indian Rambo

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

indian gangs wrote:
"Because obviously the Police wont take it serious"

You are believable there.
Jagger

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

ImmOv wrote:
Is Obama your real dad?
ConvictCentral

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

another troll succeeds in inflaming morons
TBA

Gymea, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

Jagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama your real dad?
lol
Drunk

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

ImmOv wrote:
maybe she is the american junkie who married indian after 4 days
Paul

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

This is a bogus thread created to mask the truth, violence against Indians students. I don't know why these dumb people try to put blame on victims, just because Indians are not whites, it does not mean they don't deserve justice. Which newspaper it was published, can you post a link??

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Paul wrote:
This is a bogus thread created to mask the truth, violence against Indians students. I don't know why these dumb people try to put blame on victims, just because Indians are not whites, it does not mean they don't deserve justice. Which newspaper it was published, can you post a link??
http://www.topix.com/world/australia/2010/01/...
NITIN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
WHAT a Joke ... Aussies blaming Indian's ... and Indian's Blaming Aussies for Racism ... Aussies doing practical Killing and Burning Hindus in Australia and Now a reply must be by Indian's in India waiting to come lets see ...latest is the Bomb attack in Puna (India) on Foreigners Police Officials telling world that its Racist Extremist Hindus who want a Tit for Tat ... and they want to Kill Australian Citizens in India... I heard that Australia issues Travel advisory for its Nationals in India to pack things and never try to visit India any more...Situation on Ground is escalating India Banned its Students to Visit Australia and this Year Australia facing 46 % Less applications from Indian Students..
Racists Exposed

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

Now Aussies can't fool the world anymore, they are exposed with their racist and violent way of life and discriminatory policies against non-whites and asians. When poor Chinese immigrants used to live and work in Australia few decades ago, they were called "Yellow peril" and velified/persecuted, now the rich Chinese immigrants are targeted because they take top university places and buy expensive real estate, causing resentment among bogans and rednecks. Thousands of white illegal immigrants live and work in Australia and no eye brows is raised, they even commit crimes, steal and rape and use dodgy ways to become defacto etc to extend their stay but they have problem with few thousands of Indian students, Muslims and refugees who are targeted both by thugs and law enforcement personnel alike. While the thugs bash, kill or injure them the law enfoircement turns a blind eye, that is modern day Australia known to the world a developed and civilised country.
Bridger

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Racists Exposed wrote:
Now Aussies can't fool the world anymore, they are exposed with their racist and violent way of life and discriminatory policies against non-whites and asians. When poor Chinese immigrants used to live and work in Australia few decades ago, they were called "Yellow peril" and velified/persecuted, now the rich Chinese immigrants are targeted because they take top university places and buy expensive real estate, causing resentment among bogans and rednecks. Thousands of white illegal immigrants live and work in Australia and no eye brows is raised, they even commit crimes, steal and rape and use dodgy ways to become defacto etc to extend their stay but they have problem with few thousands of Indian students, Muslims and refugees who are targeted both by thugs and law enforcement personnel alike. While the thugs bash, kill or injure them the law enfoircement turns a blind eye, that is modern day Australia known to the world a developed and civilised country.
Is this the reason i'm having trouble getting a visa to immigrate to Bangladesh & break up ships in the ship yard at Chittagong?

It's not fair you racist bastards, how come you can come to our country & get a job, but when we want to immigrate to Bangladesh or the sub continent we're told it's impossible?

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN UNTIL RACISM IS STAMPED OUT IN YOUR OWN SOCIETY, THANKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••