Gillard treason charge - court hearin...

Gillard treason charge - court hearing today 17/08/10

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Gillard treason charge to be heard in Court today

17 August....10am

Melbourne Magistrate Court
233 William Street.

Magistrates Court Criminal Proceedure Rules 2009

State

Charge - Sheet and Summons

Ms Julia Gillard

Prime Minister Commonwealth of Australia
Shop 2, 36 Synnot Street
Werribee Vic 3030

The charge:

The accused did within the Commonwealth of Australia representing the electorate of Lalor (Werribee in Victoria) at Werribee and Canberra during the month of June 2010 did take an unlawful oath/affirmation when sworn in as the new Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia representing the Lalor Electorate

The oath/affirmation taken was not and is not the oath/affirmation in the schedule of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia Act
Adelaidean

Australia

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Gottaliv wrote:
Gillard treason charge to be heard in Court today
17 August....10am
Melbourne Magistrate Court
233 William Street.
Magistrates Court Criminal Proceedure Rules 2009
State
Charge - Sheet and Summons
Ms Julia Gillard
Prime Minister Commonwealth of Australia
Shop 2, 36 Synnot Street
Werribee Vic 3030
The charge:
The accused did within the Commonwealth of Australia representing the electorate of Lalor (Werribee in Victoria) at Werribee and Canberra during the month of June 2010 did take an unlawful oath/affirmation when sworn in as the new Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia representing the Lalor Electorate
The oath/affirmation taken was not and is not the oath/affirmation in the schedule of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia Act
Sounds like someone's exploiting a technicality. Did she mispronounce a comma, or something? Bet it's Liberal instigated. Abbott has form in that area. Remember the Hanson case?
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Adelaidean wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like someone's exploiting a technicality. Did she mispronounce a comma, or something? Bet it's Liberal instigated. Abbott has form in that area. Remember the Hanson case?
Actually it's got nothing to do with the Libs, and this is a throwback to 2007 when a treason charge was first laid.

It's this letter below that finally got the date set.
----------

The Chief Electoral Officer, Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)
PO Box 6172, Kingston, 2604, Australian Capitol Territory (ACT)

Dear Chief Electoral Officer

Is it not true that a ‘Charge and Summons’ naming Prime Minister Ms Julia Gillard with treason, was issued on the 29th January 2007,(some three and a half years ago?). Further to that, is it not true that this charge of treason has been fraudulently and criminally concealed by the accused, since the date of enactment up to and inclusive of the present date?(Copy of Charge and Summons as was served on Ms. Gillard in 2007 is enclosed)

Should not Julia Gillard have stood down when the criminal charge was filed and served and should she not have disclosed these facts to the public? The indictable concealment remains concealed today despite section 44(1) and 44(II) of the Commonwealth Constitution. Does that not require that any such charged person be disqualified from sitting in either house of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia? Does not an act of Treason or Concealment of Treason result in penalties of imprisonment for life?

Consequently, since I now know about these matters, do I not have a duty and obligation to provide you with these details so that I myself am not guilty of concealment if I was to have remained silent?

Furthermore, now that you are personally and professionally fully aware of these matters, do you not also now have a duty to take immediate action so that you are not seen as willfully concealing this purported fraud to aid and abet Ms. Gillard and her party to have undue political gains by you and your department intentionally concealing these facts from the voting electorates?

Is it not your duty to immediately withdraw and cancel MP Ms Julia Gillard’s nomination in the forthcoming 21st August 2010 election?

Additional to that, should not you have a duty to inform the Governor General of this purported fraud, and insist that the August 21st Election be postponed until this charge of treason matter is resolved before a grand jury of the people?

Should you fail to immediately withdraw the nomination of Ms Gillard, or postpone the election until resolution, then surely duty dictates that your office provide statements in newspapers and television to absolve Australians from any complicity in this matter.

Kindly provide me with details of when and where you place statements in the media. Furthermore, please provide me with details of the senior officer in your department, to whom I could redirect any impositions should I or others choose to not vote if these matters of treason are criminally still unresolved prior to 21st August 2010.

I request that your official answers and confirmation of what specific action against Ms. Julia Gillard MP will be immediately taken by you and which answers are to be in a written format so as to be received by me not later than on the Eleventh (11th) day of August 2010, duly signed off by yourself personally on your official electoral letterhead

Honourably and Sincerely

Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Aug 16, 2010
This is the charge...

1. The oath / affirmation that Julia Gillard affirmed, is unlawful

2. The Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia under Rudd and Gillard for the last number of years has sat unlawfully, because the Crown of the United Kingdom was removed and substituted from Western Australia without the required referendum
consent on 1st January 2004.

3. The criminal offence of Treason was committed when the Crown of the United Kingdom was removed from the State of Western Australia without the required State and Commonwealth Referendums on 1st January 2004.

4. Julia Gillard, John Howard, Kim Beasley, Michael Jeffery, Damian Bugg, R Hulls and others in the period 15th December 2006 and 29th January 2007, were criminally charged by Private Prosecution Right at the Melbourne Magistrates Court in this period. In addition Grand Jury applications were lodged at the Full Court of the
Supreme Court Melbourne Victoria on each defendant.

5. Julia Gillard has not revealed that these criminal charges exist. Julia Gillard was
charged with concealing treason, and as such is disqualified from sitting in either House of Parliament because of Section 44 of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia.

6. The Australian Election Paper relating to nominations states:-
“The disqualification in Section 44 renders a person incapable of being chosen or of sitting as a member of either house. The disqualifications therefore operate from the time the process of election starts that process, including Nomination of Candidates”

7. For more specific information relating to these criminal offences and the concealment of the existence of these offences, please refer to
www.elijahschallenge.net/legal.htm -“Brief of Evidence”
Adelaidean

Australia

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's got nothing to do with the Libs, and this is a throwback to 2007 when a treason charge was first laid.
It's this letter below that finally got the date set.
A charge nearly 4 years old and only expedited 5 days before this Federal Election.

NAH! Couldn't be cynical timing ...

Could it?

lol!!
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Adelaidean wrote:
<quoted text> A charge nearly 4 years old and only expedited 5 days before this Federal Election.
NAH! Couldn't be cynical timing ... Could it? lol!!
Couldn't be better timing eh. I've been following this for a while now and had the courts done the right thing this would have been heard a long time ago. There's a lot more behind this than just charging J with treason.

It's a lot to do with LaboUr changing our constitution (several times in the last few years) when the changes made should not have been made without a referendum... according to the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution. This is only one piece of the pie and there's more to come yet covering much more than this. There are a few disgruntled MP's and ex MP's walking around with a lot of information stored in their heads which they can't reveal due to some oath which keeps them silent. Bob Katta eluded to something of the sort when he was interviewed tonight.

And I don't reckon Mark Latham is as big an idiot as what we're supposed to believe he is. I can't stand the man, but I believe it's within the gov's interests to discredit him any way they can.

I also reckon that if people started blowing the whistle properly on what's really going on all hell would break lose.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
Hey there all you in Oz,

I keep hoping that you Aussies will stand up to your govt. and demand your rights to hold, keep, and bear arms again: and the tool you need to so do is the stats for the Murder Rates, Wounding Rates, etc., pertaining to guns since the Ban.

The Ban was supposed to stop all of that, yet, it hasn't.

I'll be following the Treason thing closely.

Cheers.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2010
Interesting, but it's not listed in any court in Melbourne for today.

www.theage.com.au/frontpage/age-lawlist-fp.pd... - Similar

This is supposedly being brought to the courts by god nutter, who is challenging her in the election. Sounds like an attempt to get rid of a non believer as head of government. Wankers like him should be concentrating in changing the unconstitutional voting we have had forced upon us by the lab/lib coalition. Our constitution says our Representatives have to by elected by direct vote, not preferential.

But if they did that, then the god cult would lose even more, as they wouldn't get many first votes at all.
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Palawa wrote:
Interesting, but it's not listed in any court in Melbourne for today. www.theage.com.au/frontpage/age-lawlist-fp.pd... - Similar This is supposedly being brought to the courts by god nutter, who is challenging her in the election. Sounds like an attempt to get rid of a non believer as head of government. Wankers like him should be concentrating in changing the unconstitutional voting we have had forced upon us by the lab/lib coalition. Our constitution says our Representatives have to by elected by direct vote, not preferential. But if they did that, then the god cult would lose even more, as they wouldn't get many first votes at all.
People I know of are going and I haven't heard anything from them to say it's been cancelled. Wonder if it wouldn't be advertised as it's the P.M.? Bear in mind this was instigated back in 2007, it actually started way back in 2004, and she wasn't anybody of any great importance then.

It's got nothing to do with religion except the fact that our Constitution is based on Christian values, that's all.

But like I said before, there's a lot more behind this than just this one summons and it will eventually include the Liberals as well. Their turn is coming.

Will be very interesting to see what happens today... if anything.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
People I know of are going and I haven't heard anything from them to say it's been cancelled. Wonder if it wouldn't be advertised as it's the P.M.? Bear in mind this was instigated back in 2007, it actually started way back in 2004, and she wasn't anybody of any great importance then.
It's got nothing to do with religion except the fact that our Constitution is based on Christian values, that's all.
But like I said before, there's a lot more behind this than just this one summons and it will eventually include the Liberals as well. Their turn is coming.
Will be very interesting to see what happens today... if anything.
I know a bit about the law and courts, having been involved with them a number of times and if it's not listed, then it doesn't happen. There's also a supplementary notice list, but I haven't looked for that.

Don't say it's not about religion when the supposed litigants are devout religious nutters, the site link you provided is a proudly fervent religious one through and through. All religious nutters have agenda's relating to their power and control and that's represented by the cross party parliamentary prayer groups, which defy separation of church and state. Nothing a religious believer says can be believed, as the saying goes, "how do you know someone of religion is lying, simple, when they open their mouths".

If this was about holding up the constitution, they'd be pushing for the hundreds of unconstitutional laws and actions taken daily in governments and courts across the country to be thrown out and changed. The most unconstitutional aspect of society in this country is the legal system, it only represents the elite and is controlled by religion. If it were fair, it would he free to bring your grievances to court and not subject to economic status.

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Palawa wrote:
Interesting, but it's not listed in any court in Melbourne for today.
www.theage.com.au/frontpage/age-lawlist-fp.pd... - Similar
This is supposedly being brought to the courts by god nutter, who is challenging her in the election. Sounds like an attempt to get rid of a non believer as head of government. Wankers like him should be concentrating in changing the unconstitutional voting we have had forced upon us by the lab/lib coalition. Our constitution says our Representatives have to by elected by direct vote, not preferential.
But if they did that, then the god cult would lose even more, as they wouldn't get many first votes at all.
Hey there Pal,

Firstly:

Are his actions in keeping with 1. the Law and 2. the Constitution?

If the answers to both are 'yes', then I would hope you you'd support him rather than get side tracked about any political machinations.

Secondly, if you actually believe in the freedom of speech and freedom to belief (whatever belief, even if it's none), then I would posit that your anti-faith stance is destructive rather than constructive.

Unlike Muslims and Islam, biblical Christians have zero doctrinal basis for coerced conversions, stoning people to death, or hanging them because they are homosexuals.

Not all religions, much less all Faiths, are the same and it's high time that atheists, agnostics, and secularists understand that fact of reality.

Moral equivalency may work in theory, but in the real world it can and will get you killed (the 10 murdered medical aid workers prove this point).

Cheers.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Neanderthal75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Pal,
Firstly:
Are his actions in keeping with 1. the Law and 2. the Constitution?
If the answers to both are 'yes', then I would hope you you'd support him rather than get side tracked about any political machinations.
Secondly, if you actually believe in the freedom of speech and freedom to belief (whatever belief, even if it's none), then I would posit that your anti-faith stance is destructive rather than constructive.
Unlike Muslims and Islam, biblical Christians have zero doctrinal basis for coerced conversions, stoning people to death, or hanging them because they are homosexuals.
Not all religions, much less all Faiths, are the same and it's high time that atheists, agnostics, and secularists understand that fact of reality.
Moral equivalency may work in theory, but in the real world it can and will get you killed (the 10 murdered medical aid workers prove this point).
Cheers.
Pathetic apologetics from another religious wanker. You're country is a prime example of the depraved degeneracy of the god cult and the political system is fully controlled by your cult as no one who denies the existence of god can get elected.

I've read his pathetic site and the documents associated with it and not one makes any form of substantiated claim, it's all bullshit.

Now of some one decides to charge the political parties with treason then I will fully support them as our constitution states separation of church and state, which doesn't happen and also anyone selling the assets of the people as an act of treason. Yet the religious controlling our system have sold all our assets and resources to their religious cohorts.

All religion is disgustingly bent, violent and primitive. All you do is provide ample evidence of the depth of your denial and refusal to accept you're past your use by date. All religion and it s followers should be relegated to the primitive past where you all belong. There's nothing positive about believing in fairies at the bottom of the garden, especially when all the evidence proves it to be a pack of lies and the facts of religious outcome worldwide all add up to debauched genocidal action's which are still going on today unabated.

Get a life or crawl back into your primitive hole where you belong.

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2010
Hey again Pal,

Wow, I applaud you on providing all who actually believe in Freedom, a splendid example of a severely closed minded anti-faith bigot!

You certainly do a superb job of promulgating hatreds, bigotry, vitriol worthy of any Nazi, Stalinist, or Maoist!

Congrats on sinking to such a supremely low level of tolerance for others' beliefs and the people holding them!!!!!

Firstly, let me point out that my country actually WAS found by Christians and on Christian principles:

"Give me liberty or give me death" "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.
-- Patrick Henry

John Adams of Massachusetts, a lawyer and the second president, wrote in a letter to Jefferson on June 28, 1813. He said, "The general principles on which the Fathers achieved independence, were ... the general principles of Christianity."
-- John Adams

Samuel Adams, cousin of John Adams, is called the "Father of the American Revolution." He incited the Boston Tea Party, signed the Declaration of Independence & called for the first Continental Congress. He said as the Declaration of Independence was being signed, "We have this day restored the Sovereign to whom all men ought to be obedient. He reigns in heaven & from the rising to the...

The above citations will put to rest, for any HONEST person, the issue of whether the USA was a Christian nation (it is no longer sadly).

Let me point out that there are quite a few agnostics and atheists in the US Congress, and no few homosexuals either: all of whom reject biblical doctrines and standards.

You're argument about a person needing to believe in God to get elected is, like your bigotry, without foundation in reality.

Further, were it not for Christians in your own country, there would be NO 'separation of Church and State', as Christians were the very first ones to understand that a state controlled church is never a tolerant or open minded church.

This is why the concept of 'religious freedom' was so deeply held by the Founding Fathers of the USA.

When it comes to those who proclaim themselves 'godless', allow me to point out the history of the 20th century.

More people were slaughtered in the 20th century by Atheists than in the previous 2000 years by so called 'people of Faith'(though Muhammad did give them a run for his money).

Mao Zhedong 60-100 MILLION men, women, and children exterminated.

Lenin and Stalin 47-53 MILLION men, women, and children exterminated.

Khmer Rouge 2 MILLION men women, and children exterminated.

There's dozens of millions more since '79 which have been wiped out by your fellow 'godless' supporters in Africa, Asia, and North Korea.......so, allow me to point out that empirically, you're all wet.

Cheers and hope you get honest at some point and get 'dry'.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2010
Neanderthal75 wrote:
Hey again Pal,
Wow, I applaud you on providing all who actually believe in Freedom, a splendid example of a severely closed minded anti-faith bigot!
You certainly do a superb job of promulgating hatreds, bigotry, vitriol worthy of any Nazi, Stalinist, or Maoist!
Congrats on sinking to such a supremely low level of tolerance for others' beliefs and the people holding them!!!!!
Firstly, let me point out that my country actually WAS found by Christians and on Christian principles:
"Give me liberty or give me death" "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.
-- Patrick Henry
John Adams of Massachusetts, a lawyer and the second president, wrote in a letter to Jefferson on June 28, 1813. He said, "The general principles on which the Fathers achieved independence, were ... the general principles of Christianity."
-- John Adams
Samuel Adams, cousin of John Adams, is called the "Father of the American Revolution." He incited the Boston Tea Party, signed the Declaration of Independence & called for the first Continental Congress. He said as the Declaration of Independence was being signed, "We have this day restored the Sovereign to whom all men ought to be obedient. He reigns in heaven & from the rising to the...
The above citations will put to rest, for any HONEST person, the issue of whether the USA was a Christian nation (it is no longer sadly).
Let me point out that there are quite a few agnostics and atheists in the US Congress, and no few homosexuals either: all of whom reject biblical doctrines and standards.
You're argument about a person needing to believe in God to get elected is, like your bigotry, without foundation in reality.
Further, were it not for Christians in your own country, there would be NO 'separation of Church and State', as Christians were the very first ones to understand that a state controlled church is never a tolerant or open minded church.
This is why the concept of 'religious freedom' was so deeply held by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
When it comes to those who proclaim themselves 'godless', allow me to point out the history of the 20th century.
More people were slaughtered in the 20th century by Atheists than in the previous 2000 years by so called 'people of Faith'(though Muhammad did give them a run for his money).
Mao Zhedong 60-100 MILLION men, women, and children exterminated.
Lenin and Stalin 47-53 MILLION men, women, and children exterminated.
Khmer Rouge 2 MILLION men women, and children exterminated.
There's dozens of millions more since '79 which have been wiped out by your fellow 'godless' supporters in Africa, Asia, and North Korea.......so, allow me to point out that empirically, you're all wet.
Cheers and hope you get honest at some point and get 'dry'.
Pathetic apologetics, the numbers you give accurate figures for ideologists who religiously imposed their forms of ideology in the same way christians have always done. But that pales into insignificance compared to the thousands of years of genocidal slaughter carried out by christians in every country they have invade enslavement and turned into basket case. It's still going on around the world and the leader of these depraved acts is the USA, economically environmentally and socially.

Just about all African countries are controlled by the god cult, just the same as the America's and more than 95% of world societies. The worst perpetrators of depraved acts currently are all within god controlled cultures, the USA is a prime example of hedonistic slaughter.

You're just to deep in denial and deranged ignorance by refusing to see that. But then again you're a brain dead god nutter yank, so we can expect nothing else but idiotic denialist babble.

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2010
Hello Pal and Babu,

Apparently you two genii have never heard of the 1.3 BILLION Muslims in the world, or that little thing called the Original Jihad, which wiped out hundreds of thousands of people, and gave us Islamic countries which stretch from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean.......

Yes indeed, you two are ON THE BALL!

Poster Children for public education, Madrasas, and Atheist politics.

You fine fellows may now return to your rock, under which you've both been living all your lives....in contented ignorance.

Cheers.
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Aug 16, 2010
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text> The worst perpetrators of depraved acts currently are all within god controlled cultures, the USA is a prime example of hedonistic slaughter.
Palawa, I appreciate that your hatred for all religions was fostered by legitimate reasons (as you know I'm no fan of them either) but focusing on them as being the root of all evil does nothing to solve the problem. Politics is driven by religion everywhere, no matter what that 'religion' is.

I posted this about Gilliard for the express reason to see if anyone else has any information pertinent to the story, not to get into a slanging match about religion.

A dangerous element has crept into our politics in the last 100 years, and whether it's religious based or cartel (cult) based doesn't matter, what matters is that it is getting more powerful. The push to make Australia a Republic has been going on for a long time and I believe Gillard will further add to that push. As all the old die-hard British thinking people die off and we become even more a mixture of foreign born peoples, the realisation of that goal will become much easier. If anyone thinks we've got it bad under a Monarchy just wait until we become a Republic... that's the plan and we're nearly there.

I never thought that I'd ever become interested in 'politics' but it's amazing how your ideas change when something affects you personally. The QLD Constitution has been altered in several way to give the gov more power, and the things that were changed required Referendums (by law) which were never held. It was changed by stealth, and the changes only became apparent when 'little' people started having trouble, firstly with Land Rights. Then they started on the Australian Constitution.

Australians collectively used to be an intelligent race of people who used to fight against governments bad decisions, and I've lived long enough to see this intelligence deteriorate and the fighting spirit almost dead and buried. We've become so apathetic, unaware, controlled, and frightened by the PC Police that in a population of 21 million, there's only a drop of "nutters" in the bucket who are willing to put their reputation on the line and speak out against the corruption.
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Aug 16, 2010
Abbott knows what's going on.

VIDEO: Abbott appears on Q and A

ABC News
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:09 AEST
Monday, November 15, 2010 10:09 AEST

Opposition leader Tony Abbott told the ABC's Q and A program that he wants a judicial inquiry into the government's school stimulus program.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2010/08/17/2...

Location hidden

#20 Aug 17, 2010
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Palawa, I appreciate that your hatred for all religions was fostered by legitimate reasons (as you know I'm no fan of them either) but focusing on them as being the root of all evil does nothing to solve the problem. Politics is driven by religion everywhere, no matter what that 'religion' is.
I posted this about Gilliard for the express reason to see if anyone else has any information pertinent to the story, not to get into a slanging match about religion.
A dangerous element has crept into our politics in the last 100 years, and whether it's religious based or cartel (cult) based doesn't matter, what matters is that it is getting more powerful. The push to make Australia a Republic has been going on for a long time and I believe Gillard will further add to that push. As all the old die-hard British thinking people die off and we become even more a mixture of foreign born peoples, the realisation of that goal will become much easier. If anyone thinks we've got it bad under a Monarchy just wait until we become a Republic... that's the plan and we're nearly there.
I never thought that I'd ever become interested in 'politics' but it's amazing how your ideas change when something affects you personally. The QLD Constitution has been altered in several way to give the gov more power, and the things that were changed required Referendums (by law) which were never held. It was changed by stealth, and the changes only became apparent when 'little' people started having trouble, firstly with Land Rights. Then they started on the Australian Constitution.
Australians collectively used to be an intelligent race of people who used to fight against governments bad decisions, and I've lived long enough to see this intelligence deteriorate and the fighting spirit almost dead and buried. We've become so apathetic, unaware, controlled, and frightened by the PC Police that in a population of 21 million, there's only a drop of "nutters" in the bucket who are willing to put their reputation on the line and speak out against the corruption.
I know why you posted it and was only pointing out the real agenda behind it, what I wonder is why these charges haven't been brought against the real perpetrators within governments who had more to do with this that Gillard. The depth and corruption within our government system covers all involved and I would love to see legitimate legal action against them all, as war criminals, corrupt fraudsters and embezzlers. Most should be in jail, stripped of their assets and that goes for all the leaders for the last 25 years, these criminals should be brought to task.

I wonder how many people realise that between the lib an lab they have wasted hundreds of billions of dollars on failed projects and purchases across the board since 2000. They blew more than 20 billion in the last few years an failed military purchases, faulty and inferior equipment, whilst giving at between 5 and 10 billions a year to polluting multinationals and their vested interest mates.

When I vote this time, I'm gonna do something I've never done, vote green. Normally I put the major parties last followed by the greens and then wanker groups then choose and independent first. But we need change quickly and the only way to do that is to break the obscene hold the lab/lab coalition have on the country, otherwise we are stuffed within a couple of years. We are losing more than a million hectares a year of arable land to salinity in the only real growing and cropping are we have, the Murray darling basin which now has no water and thousands of hectares a year of wonderful food growing country to coal miners. These overseas controlled and majority owned companies are being subsidised for building their rail, road, and port facilities. Whilst the people are left with expensive inferior failing infrastructure and services.

I admire you for bringing this to peoples attention and didn't mean to hijack it.
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Aug 17, 2010
So it's official, Gillard wants a Republic when the Queen dies and Abbott says "over my dead body".

Also, Gillard's party wants to replace the governor general with a president. Parliament would retain its power to rule, with the president a largely symbolic figure.

Just what we need, an even more highly paid do nothing token figure of proxy authority! They probably want a president as a scapegoat to blame everything they do wrong on even though they'd be telling him what to do, thus deposing one man while the party remains strong.
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Aug 17, 2010
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text> I admire you for bringing this to peoples attention and didn't mean to hijack it.
sok, every thread ends up fighting over religion and as religious values are what our Constitution is based on it's a valid segue.

It's pretty pointless posting anything out of the norm here as this forum is full of retards who haven't got a thinking brain between the lot of them. If they're an example of our up and coming young then this country is doomed!

I still haven't heard anything about the court hearing today but will post when I do. Wouldn't be surprised to hear it was adjourned, dismissed or whatever as this just can't be let known to the general public. There wouldn't be a News provider with the guts to print or say anything about this, not even to discredit it - LaboUr can't afford even a hint of anything not right at this point in time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Japan lost Aussie sub bid 7 hr Mfffk2 1
News Exclusive Pictures: Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky... Thu Billy Moore 1
News 'Black women are ugly' (May '11) Thu Amber2001 273
Bhadreshkumar wanted by the FBI Wed Helen 1
looking for wife from australia i am 32 from e... (Dec '08) Apr 27 Helen 33
News New mosque plan for Narre Warren green wedge at... Apr 27 TEXAN _ PATRIOT 9
FRMR YUGOCOMMIE SLAVS==>>ARE NO MACEDONlANS! Apr 25 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 1
More from around the web