|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

thor wrote:
<quoted text>prove it boy !
your White refrees can't stop us to screw you in Brazil,my bros would rule this planet inshallah.
thor

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> your White refrees can't stop us to screw you in Brazil,my bros would rule this planet inshallah.
and that is exactley why , your type will always get bashed in Australia , can I ask a question ! did I leave a really great country ? or did you move to one ?

“"Helloooowww"”

Since: Feb 12

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

ummm elrich.....
Rauf lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

thor wrote:
<quoted text>and that is exactley why , your type will always get bashed in Australia , can I ask a question ! did I leave a really great country ? or did you move to one ?
Ghanian and Algerian Warriers would bash your kind in Brazil ,your kind can only drink and vomit on your Sofas.
thor

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> Ghanian and Algerian Warriers would bash your kind in Brazil ,your kind can only drink and vomit on your Sofas.
and make a great country to live in !all you retards want to do is kill each other ! tell which culture is better ?
Rauf lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

thor wrote:
<quoted text>and make a great country to live in !all you retards want to do is kill each other ! tell which culture is better ?
people who follow the holy Quaran.
thor

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> people who follow the holy Quaran.
would imagine that there are many ,many holey quarans out there ! after all a silly little book that was only ever meant to be taken as a fairy tale , is simply not going to stop a high power bullet ! may as well pray to the tooth fairy , bugs bunny , fat cat ! my dog just done a shit on my lawn ! maybe I should pray to that ! at least I know its real ! bugger now I have to go and pick it up ! because its really smelly !
Rauf lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

thor wrote:
<quoted text> would imagine that there are many ,many holey quarans out there ! after all a silly little book that was only ever meant to be taken as a fairy tale , is simply not going to stop a high power bullet ! may as well pray to the tooth fairy , bugs bunny , fat cat ! my dog just done a shit on my lawn ! maybe I should pray to that ! at least I know its real ! bugger now I have to go and pick it up ! because its really smelly !
go eat the shit cos its real to you and you Prophet Jesus(pbuh) worshippers deserve to eat dog shit.
thor

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> go eat the shit cos its real to you and you Prophet Jesus(pbuh) worshippers deserve to eat dog shit.
jesus aint my cartoon god , if I had to make a choice I would have to go for the dude that didnt marry and rape a child ! guess that was your cartoon god hey ? if I had the choice between eating dog shit , or raping a child , ID EAT DOG SHIT ( and brush my teeth vigorously- I would kill you all and save the child , or die trying )! guess you went the other way ? what does that say about you , and your fictional character god ? Me I believe in doing the right thing , because its the right thing to do ! you only do it because you believe you are under contract to a fairy tale and if you dont you wont get into fairyland ! Im happy Im me
Rauf lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

thor wrote:
<quoted text>jesus aint my cartoon god , if I had to make a choice I would have to go for the dude that didnt marry and rape a child ! guess that was your cartoon god hey ? if I had the choice between eating dog shit , or raping a child , ID EAT DOG SHIT ( and brush my teeth vigorously- I would kill you all and save the child , or die trying )!
stop being the hero coz your the one who rape the child and we save them so go eat the dog shit coz thats what you deserve.
Say No To Racism

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

because A-league is a joke that nobody cares about

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude police 4 min Aussie Dan 132
I laugh at Whites in Zimbabwe under Black Rule lol 4 min Aussie Bloke 26
I hate Italians (Nov '12) 5 min Stan Dandyliver 37
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 5 min Peter Hall 1,671
Whites go read the Quran 12 min Stan Dandyliver 21
This forum and it's contributors are embarassing. 15 min The ADELAIDEAN 17
what are your facebook name? 51 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
Adult Breast Feeding Australia (Oct '11) 1 hr Travelguy 1,046
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr PROUD TO BE DRUNK 618