Why no lebos in A-league?

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rauf lala

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2012
This shows european/white racism towards our highly talented lebo brothers,i can see Italian or Greeks but no lebo or aboriginal brothers in Any of the sport, why? Kafirinfidels wants no humans into sports,but i still support the Socceroos for Brazil.
thor

Perth, Australia

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
This shows european/white racism towards our highly talented lebo brothers,i can see Italian or Greeks but no lebo or aboriginal brothers in Any of the sport, why? Kafirinfidels wants no humans into sports,but i still support the Socceroos for Brazil.
its simple , ever lebo , player that walked on would have to have brothers , cousies , with them , other wise they would get a flogging , as for aborigines , they seem to be a better race than the lebos !
Rauf lala

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2012
thor wrote:
<quoted text>its simple , ever lebo , player that walked on would have to have brothers , cousies , with them , other wise they would get a flogging , as for aborigines , they seem to be a better race than the lebos !
thats not true, well you are afraid of my brothers,i pray Algeria would do well in Brazil.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 8, 2012
Maybe they are just not good enough for the A-League. There are quiet a few players whom have played in the A-League of Arabic background or of Muslim faith but maybe only three of Lebonese background.
Ahmad Elrich- Wellington Phoenix & Central Coast Mariners.
Tarek Elrich- Newcastle Jets.
Kristian Sarkies- Melbourne Victory, Adelaide United & Melbourne Heart.
Rauf lala

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2012
Megas wrote:
Maybe they are just not good enough for the A-League. There are quiet a few players whom have played in the A-League of Arabic background or of Muslim faith but maybe only three of Lebonese background.
Ahmad Elrich- Wellington Phoenix & Central Coast Mariners.
Tarek Elrich- Newcastle Jets.
Kristian Sarkies- Melbourne Victory, Adelaide United & Melbourne Heart.
thanks for information but What do you think about Zinedin Zidan who is having the Algerian roots,Why Australia Join the Afc? They have further reduce the Chances for Our nations for the W/c ,this is sick .

Location hidden

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Zinadine Zidane been a French citizen of ethnic Algerian background has nothing to do with Lebo's in the A-League.

Australia joining the AFC does not really reduce the chances of other Asian teams qualifying. 5th best Asian team now plays New Zealand where as before they had to play Australia, as top Oceania team or the 4th best CONCAF team.
blah

Carrum Downs, Australia

#8 Apr 9, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
No you Arab piece of shit.. racism has NOTHING to do with it!

It's because Lebos and Abos spend all their time robbing people, doing drugs, selling drugs, getting into fights... while all the other races are playing sport and doing other positive things!

HTFH.
Rauf lala

United States

#9 Apr 9, 2012
Screw you.. Algeria would destroy England in Brazil.
alfie

Castle Hill, Australia

#10 Apr 9, 2012
Well I'm in agreement with blah here. Ahmad Elrich was a muslim leb soccer player & his younger brother Tarek plays for Newcastle Jets & I would guess is a Muslim. Being the typical leb Ahmad was arrested for:

"He was arrested and charged in May 2011 for possession of two guns and erectile dysfunction medication without a prescription."

ha ha Rauf
zorg

Canberra, Australia

#11 Apr 9, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
No you Arab piece of shit.. racism has NOTHING to do with it!
It's because Lebos and Abos spend all their time robbing people, doing drugs, selling drugs, getting into fights... while all the other races are playing sport and doing other positive things!
HTFH.
So Aboriginals are too busy bashing people to play sports? Is that why so many great Australian rugby players have been Aboriginal?
blah

Carrum Downs, Australia

#12 Apr 10, 2012
zorg wrote:
<quoted text>
So Aboriginals are too busy bashing people to play sports? Is that why so many great Australian rugby players have been Aboriginal?
"many great Australian rugby players have been Aboriginal"???

*rolls eyes*
zorg

Canberra, Australia

#13 Apr 10, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
"many great Australian rugby players have been Aboriginal"???
*rolls eyes*
I can name you many outstanding athletes of Aboriginal descent. On the other hand, I bet you'd be hard pressed to come up with even a single Greek or Italian one.
blah

Carrum Downs, Australia

#14 Apr 10, 2012
zorg wrote:
<quoted text>
I can name you many outstanding athletes of Aboriginal descent. On the other hand, I bet you'd be hard pressed to come up with even a single Greek or Italian one.
That's because the superior Greeks & Italians aren't into rolling around on dirt and chasing an egg-shaped ball around.
Rolling around in dirt is how Abos clean themselves.. so that gives them a bit of an advantage in rubgy.. as it's their second nature..

For every 1 "outstanding" Abo athlete you can name.. I can name 100 "outstanding" non-Abo athletes.

Also.. this thread isn't about rugby.

Plus.. in case you didn't.. I'm "un-ownable". I cannot be defeated.. so quit.. while you're <not> ahead.. but at least still breathing.

HTFH.
blah

Carrum Downs, Australia

#15 Apr 10, 2012
"Plus.. in case you didn't *know*.."

I CANNOT BE DEFEATED!

I DEFEAT ALL MAN!!

..and bitches.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 18, 2012
Loosers use Sport to get their Racist views out.
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Apr 18, 2012
Megas wrote:
Loosers use Sport to get their Racist views out.
behenchodon tum sare dalal dallay bharwe gashte ho
ghin ati he mujhe tum jese logon se
akh !! thoo!!!!
KKK

Crows Nest, Australia

#18 Apr 19, 2012
All lebs are weak poofters who can't fight unless they are protected by their "bro's".
Happy days

Sydney, Australia

#19 Apr 19, 2012
KKK wrote:
All lebs are weak poofters LIKE MYSELF who can't fight unless they are protected by their "bro's".
Hello TBA hahaha
zorg

Canberra, Australia

#20 Apr 19, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>

For every 1 "outstanding" Abo athlete you can name.. I can name 100 "outstanding" non-Abo athletes.
Probably because whites massively outnumber Aboriginals. I'm afraid that I've just owned you. Oops.
thor

Perth, Australia

#21 Apr 20, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> thats not true, well you are afraid of my brothers,i pray Algeria would do well in Brazil.
prove it boy !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Hss7564 401
Black People 9 hr Grassclipper 2
Somalis are criminal savages 9 hr Grassclipper 1
Dog sex is the best (Oct '12) 10 hr Emma 30
Poll Whites does not belong to Oz but UK due to? 10 hr Lizzy 0
News #BorderForce or #BorderFarce : Operation Fortit... 13 hr Sydney Boy 1
News Julian Burnside: Border Force operation 'not wh... 21 hr The Anti-Muhammed 3
More from around the web