yes i hate samoan people from samoa

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Aussie Redneck

Australia

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Alisi Samoan wrote:
I hate you fat,lazy,racist shit samoans.
Agree I hate Samoans too here in Australia...
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Alisi Samoan wrote:
I hate you fat,lazy,racist shit samoans.
Come on mate tell us how you REALLY feel.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Alisi Samoan wrote:
I hate you fat,lazy,racist shit samoans.
U HATE GETTING BEAT UP ? I don't blame u ! Ha ha ha !
Anastasia sm

Parramatta, Australia

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Alisi Samoan wrote:
I hate you fat,lazy,racist shit samoans.
You hate what you wish you were ? AWWW ! Jealousy ain't gon' get you anything or anywhere ....
And were racist ? So calling Samoans fat and lazy and saying you hate us is NOT racist ? HAHAHA ! Wooww !! Thats funny ! YOU NEED JESUS :)
K thanks !
Anastasia sm

Australia

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I give hand jobs to lonely old men
Taj smelly

Waitara, Australia

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Piss off Indian turds. Go back to India and install toilets so u won't give us diarrhea stupid baboons! This is our turf and you're not welcome here u dungs.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#8 Nov 3, 2012
My dream is to one day turn Australia into a new Samoan utopia. Free of all inferior races.
Taj smelly

Australia

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Yah booy ya get rid of the Indian turds

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Alisi Samoan wrote:
I hate you fat,lazy,racist shit samoans.
A Samoan obviously beat the crap out of u ! Ha ha ha !
Give me that

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Nov 4, 2012
I think Samoan females are sexy as hell. Don't let me get a hold of one. That's all I'm going to say. Australia is so racist I see, I don't know why I moved here from America
Big les

Australia

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Give me that wrote:
I think Samoan females are sexy as hell. Don't let me get a hold of one. That's all I'm going to say. Australia is so racist I see, I don't know why I moved here from America
Well feel free to keep moving, last thing we need here is another sook
Give me that

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Lol funny! Sorry to say Australians are the laziest ppl I ever met. You guys are always looking for a hand out. Walfare hoes I call it. Thats why all different cultures come here, because Australians doesn't want to work. Lazy bum!
Big les

Australia

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Give me that wrote:
Lol funny! Sorry to say Australians are the laziest ppl I ever met. You guys are always looking for a hand out. Walfare hoes I call it. Thats why all different cultures come here, because Australians doesn't want to work. Lazy bum!
I dont think you're sorry at all, in fact I think you are happy to say it. Funny how you say Australia is very racist then you come up with a racist post yourself, like I said keep moving we have enough muslims and Indians here stirring trouble without you adding to the shitpile
Give me that

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Nov 4, 2012
I never stir trouble my guy, just stating the facts. Base off what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears.
Big les

Australia

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Give me that wrote:
I never stir trouble my guy, just stating the facts. Base off what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears.
You need to travel more, you cant base your attitude towards all Australian people on a small part of the population. I could go to yuendemu and see that nobody there has a job, most drink and smoke drugs therefore all aboriginals are jobless drunks who smoke too much drugs.
mitch

Carnegie, Australia

#17 Nov 6, 2012
i hate samoan and all islander because there to big
and i cant beat them in fight ,when they start it all the time acting like the wankers they are i am going to smash one with a pole soon he is gonna cop it good
phil

Sydney, Australia

#18 Nov 24, 2012
I hate samoans. They are use less wastes of space. All they do is shit cash jobs. Collect welfare for their big fatwives so they can get a suv and drive their possee of at least 8 kids to kfc. Then to pubs on the weekend.
I've never seen one at uni. I've never seen one that if successful. It is good that they have high tendancy for heart disease though
Hayop Ako

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Nov 25, 2012
phil wrote:
I hate samoans. They are use less wastes of space. All they do is shit cash jobs. Collect welfare for their big fatwives so they can get a suv and drive their possee of at least 8 kids to kfc. Then to pubs on the weekend.
I've never seen one at uni. I've never seen one that if successful. It is good that they have high tendancy for heart disease though
This is basically what I have been saying in the "Filipino vs Samoan vs Togan: Which more attractive?" thread. They are indolent, sponges with no drive to make something positive of themselves.
Ooga Booga from Samoa

Sydney, Australia

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Aooooooo a taa'pu,
I is going to spend on sem KFC with my dole money.
Ooga Booga from Samoa

Sydney, Australia

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Then I will assault some backpackers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ambassador to France offers resignation after '... 7 hr Baptistism by Proxy 2
News Maid of the Mist remains a worldwide draw 8 hr macus45 1
Poll I'm Black mixed with Indian. But why there are ... 12 hr Brooklyn Bradford 0
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. 18 hr God worships Israel 1
News Crowe Accused Of 'Denying Genocide' 20 hr Gfc 2
News No shave, no job: BHP Billiton's decision to sa... 23 hr Arsetralian moron 3
Is Ronan Parke Gay? (Jul '12) Mon hannahjojo 115
More from around the web