how's arizona treating you?

voices of reason

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#103 Feb 6, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how the racists are the first to complain about racism isn't it. Then their retarded media jumps on it too without any critical thinking at all. They still operate like an angry mob rather than civilised people
seeing as how aussies arent capable of critical thinking, that whole post is even more of a joke

aussies should ask themselves this:

"am I an asshole to non whites, especially indians?"

"am I actually superior to any other race?"

"am I actually of value to this world ?"

you know the answer to these, dont you small balls

voices of reason

the Holy City

#104 Feb 6, 2013
Newby wrote:
I was in PNG and part of our team was an Indian. We were in the bush (OK rain forest) making a clearing and these 3 tribesmen popped out of nowhere yelling. Scared the bejesus out of me. Poor Raj had sh%t & p%ssed himself. We made him travel in back of ute back to camp. We told everyone & laughed our ar&es off. So funny.
Next day foreman came in & we had been reported for racial vilification. So if you see an Indian who has sh%t himself don't call him sh%tty britches or make him travel in back of ute or you'll be stood down for 1 day on full pay (had to endure a 90 min anti racism course though).
well why did you laugh at him like that ?

you realise high school is over right murray you loser ?

aussies never grow up thats their biggest problem

they stay 14 forever
alfie

Strathfield, Australia

#105 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how aussies arent capable of critical thinking, that whole post is even more of a joke
you didn't answer my question...why did you post a photo of yourself and your gf on topix for the whole wide world to see???
levi

United States

#106 Feb 6, 2013
Iam a racist, and I will be the first to tell you. I am not racist however against anyone of any color or of any country. Iam racist against islam, eventhough islam is no race.
I have fought a long and hard inner battle on the subject, and I have come to the conclusion that its not wrong to be racist against an idealogy that is sit on your destruction.
Seems to me that whites, blacks, reds, browns, yellows, all colors had better come together and defeat this evil called islam, thats what we all better worry about. Unless you are muslim you are an infidel, dont matter what color or where your from. Their mission is to kill the infidel, that means me, and you!
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#107 Feb 6, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm your mum's best friend........
Doubt it very much, she hates rats.

voices of reason

the Holy City

#108 Feb 6, 2013
levi wrote:
Iam a racist, and I will be the first to tell you. I am not racist however against anyone of any color or of any country. Iam racist against islam, eventhough islam is no race.
well I stand with you on that battle boy

Islam is evil, outdated, false and generally negative
Robert Aussie

Sydney, Australia

#109 Feb 6, 2013
levi wrote:
I have fought a long and hard inner battle on the subject, and I have come to the conclusion that its not wrong to be racist against an idealogy that is sit on your destruction.
Seems to me that whites, blacks, reds, browns, yellows, all colors had better come together and defeat this evil called islam, thats what we all better worry about. Unless you are muslim you are an infidel, dont matter what color or where your from. Their mission is to kill the infidel, that means me, and you!
Good on you, levi darling, are you like Pam Anderson, I am fond of big jugs, you wanna hook up? LOL
levi

United States

#110 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
well I stand with you on that battle boy
TY, people should forget their pety differances and fight this evil. I dont care what nation one is from, what color they are, what sex they are, or their sexuality, I would consider it an honor to fight with anyone who hates islam. And if they ever come to america I will promise you that I will be on the front lines. I think thats whats behind alot of this anti gun campainge in america is really all about. They know if they try to invade that they will meet with a armed civilian population seen like no other time in history. So, though the traitors elite, they use tradegy to move their agenda, but it wont work, we will keep our guns, and we wait for the first muslim army to try.
Australia, and all free countries, better get the same mentality, otherwise, they will defeat you without ever fireing a shot. A nation divided is easily conqured.
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#111 Feb 6, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>TY, people should forget their pety differances and fight this evil. I dont care what nation one is from, what color they are, what sex they are, or their sexuality, I would consider it an honor to fight with anyone who hates islam. And if they ever come to america I will promise you that I will be on the front lines. I think thats whats behind alot of this anti gun campainge in america is really all about. They know if they try to invade that they will meet with a armed civilian population seen like no other time in history. So, though the traitors elite, they use tradegy to move their agenda, but it wont work, we will keep our guns, and we wait for the first muslim army to try.
Australia, and all free countries, better get the same mentality, otherwise, they will defeat you without ever fireing a shot. A nation divided is easily conqured.
Ade cut the bull and quit posting completely unintelligible hieroglyphics from well known hide myASS!! places.
levi

United States

#112 Feb 6, 2013
Robert Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on you, levi darling, are you like Pam Anderson, I am fond of big jugs, you wanna hook up? LOL
LOL, dude, I dont think you'd want to hook up with me. Im six foot four inches tall, and male. LOL
levi

United States

#113 Feb 6, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Ade cut the bull and quit posting completely unintelligible hieroglyphics from well known hide myASS!! places.
don you have some tonka toys to play with or something?
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#114 Feb 6, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, dude, I dont think you'd want to hook up with me. Im six foot four inches tall, and male. LOL
ROTFLMAOAY!!!

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#115 Feb 6, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAOAY!!!
Give it a rest, Sockhead!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#116 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>seeing as how aussies arent capable of critical thinking, that whole post is even more of a joke

What I do know is that you seem to have a fascination with male genitalia and the fact that you're a complete fuckwit. Even when Indians agree with us, you still accept the truth.
Get a gun, load it, point it at your head and pull the trigger

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#117 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>well I stand with you on that battle boy

We would send you to the front. Hopefully they will kill you and themself...
India Africa Arab suck

Odessa, Ukraine

#118 Feb 6, 2013
Australia is sick of immigrants becuase the races that flood here are always ugly indians, africans and middle eastern. Nobody wants these ugly turds here. Lots of hot european women want to come here but they cant because of all the dark skinned turds taking all the places. Indians suck, ban the ugly f/ucking shittheads from coming.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#119 Feb 6, 2013
FAgGroslite wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest, Sockhead!
See Tasmaniac' advice to Ade vor, take it, despicable IDENTITY THIEF NutCase Real Indian FAGROMEO!!(and sock puppets, of course) plonker.
MalbarCACA Controller

Reston, VA

#120 Feb 7, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
See Tasmaniac' advice to Ade vor, take it, despicable IDENTITY THIEF NutCase Real Indian FAGROMEO!!(and sock puppets, of course) plonker.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#121 Feb 7, 2013
FAGGAOtGrospilonAggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
See Tasmaniac' advice to Ade vor, take it, despicable IDENTITY THIEF NutCase Real Indian FAGROMEO!!(and sock puppets, of course) FUCKWIT plonker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Best WE3d/hash and meds Found in Aust... 16 min Calibro 4
News Arrests made as Victoria Police target 'arrogan... 6 hr Sosso 6
News Man loses 22 pounds by only eating potatoes 9 hr monica lewinski 23
News Thousands attend Invasion Day protests around t... 14 hr G4orce2000 5
White male privilege 16 hr Think 3
India vs Australia War, who will win? (May '14) 16 hr pie 107
12 WHITE MEN walked on the Moon..suck it up 17 hr Supporter of Helen 1
More from around the web