Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#410 Jan 11, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a labor suck....
Incorrect....I just dodged the media bullshit campaign and kept thinking for myself , whereas you climbed straight onto the bandwagon , and have no idea how to get off!!!!.....(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#411 Jan 11, 2013
sid wrote:
I was having lunch with mum the other day, she had a bottle of pickled cucumbers on the table, I checked to see where they were made, bloody india, can you believe it, who was the bloody genius that allowed pickled bloody cucumbers to be imported into australia. We've been sold out left, right, and centre.
I'm a sucker for polski-ogorki cucumbers !....think they are from Poland.......some things are well worth importing !!!!....and although Australia has a growing olive industry , it's hard to go past Spanish olives !
Becky

Nanjing, China

#412 Jan 11, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
all gone to rot of course since the ascendancy of Hanson-Young who seems to only pay attention to her own political backside.
My sentiments exactly

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#414 Jan 14, 2013
More people will be on the dole after the Blue Scope cut jobs....110 employess plus 60 contractors....added to the already 648.500 out of work.....Macklin should front them and tell them how she could live on the dole.... I am sure they would appreciate her flippancy....and the fact that she is a labor MP...that should go down a treat right now.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-14/bluesco...
Cris nipper

Australia

#415 Jan 14, 2013
Im almost homeless because they wont give me the dole at all . They claimed I have to much money the problem all my money is in fixed investment plans that I cant access for 8 months unless I pay large fees I simply cant afford. Im a qualified boiler maker but was living overseas (philippines where everything is cheap) and had to suddenly return for a death in the family. In 3 days I get kicked out of the room im boarding and ill be homeless.
The dole system is a joke. I am 32 and have worked non stop since I was 14. I cant find work In the christmas season and I need help to get me through.
I have it set in my mind now to kill myself because i refuse to be homeless. The Government does not care at all about its tax payers.

Perth, Australia

#416 Jan 14, 2013
Cris nipper wrote:
Im almost homeless because they wont give me the dole at all . They claimed I have to much money the problem all my money is in fixed investment plans that I cant access for 8 months unless I pay large fees I simply cant afford. Im a qualified boiler maker but was living overseas (philippines where everything is cheap) and had to suddenly return for a death in the family. In 3 days I get kicked out of the room im boarding and ill be homeless.
The dole system is a joke. I am 32 and have worked non stop since I was 14. I cant find work In the christmas season and I need help to get me through.
I have it set in my mind now to kill myself because i refuse to be homeless. The Government does not care at all about its tax payers.
Good one troll...I feel for you.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#417 Jan 14, 2013
Cris nipper wrote:
nipper would seem the operative word in your case, 32 years old - doubt it, still 14 more likely.

Anyway what's wrong with your family, why have they abandoned you?
Cris nipper

Australia

#418 Jan 14, 2013
I am 32. My family ? Ask my brother who just bought a house and had a baby ? My parents that are retired and traveling around australia ? I had a budget to survive until march doing charity work , for you wouldnt guess homeless people in a 3rd world country. I can live on $150 a week there .In march I would find work easily. All of that money went to buying a new plane ticket to go to my grandmothers funeral. I needed the dole for 8 to 10 weeks max until i could find something. labouring jobs wont hire me because Im over qualified and will likely not stay long. In my trade work shops close down and wont hire until end of jan because they need to organise jobs and dont want to pay public holidays. Ive been 6 weeks without work and no dole . Im dead broke and cant access my investment the pull out fee is a little over $1200 and I will lose over 70% of the interest it earned over the last 20 months on a 2 year mining investment scheme. All I needed was some help for a short time . I have payed taxes for 17 years and I cant get a little help when I need it. Im just not handling my situation well at all I suffer from a sever depression disorder from being gang bashed for fun as a kid and this has tipped the scales for me. Im glad you think my situation is a joke at least one of us can smile .The dole is a joke they say its to help people to get into the workforce.In no way is there to help workers. 3 days and Im homeless .

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#419 Jan 14, 2013
Cris nipper wrote:
I am 32. My family ? Ask my brother who just bought a house and had a baby ? My parents that are retired and traveling around australia ? I had a budget to survive until march doing charity work , for you wouldnt guess homeless people in a 3rd world country. I can live on $150 a week there .In march I would find work easily. All of that money went to buying a new plane ticket to go to my grandmothers funeral. I needed the dole for 8 to 10 weeks max until i could find something. labouring jobs wont hire me because Im over qualified and will likely not stay long. In my trade work shops close down and wont hire until end of jan because they need to organise jobs and dont want to pay public holidays. Ive been 6 weeks without work and no dole . Im dead broke and cant access my investment the pull out fee is a little over $1200 and I will lose over 70% of the interest it earned over the last 20 months on a 2 year mining investment scheme. All I needed was some help for a short time . I have payed taxes for 17 years and I cant get a little help when I need it. Im just not handling my situation well at all I suffer from a sever depression disorder from being gang bashed for fun as a kid and this has tipped the scales for me. Im glad you think my situation is a joke at least one of us can smile .The dole is a joke they say its to help people to get into the workforce.In no way is there to help workers. 3 days and Im homeless .
Can you access just some of your money? I realise you will lose interest but you need maintain yourself until you find work - doesn't centrelink provide payments after a certain time, even if you have money in reserve?

Perth, Australia

#420 Jan 14, 2013
Now the Oposition spokesman for indigenous affairs
Andrew Laming has made derogatory, inciteful and racist comments about the racial tension in Brisbanes south........is is a criteria for MPs with these portfolio's to have the IQs of gnats and be bigots and racists.....if nothing else wouldn't you at the least, consider the longevity of your political carreer before you made such an ignorant blunder....aparently not!
What a dumb arse Lemming.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-15/coaliti...

#421 Jan 14, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
Andrew Laming has made derogatory, inciteful and racist comments about the racial tension in Brisbanes south........is is a criteria for MPs with these portfolio's to have the IQs of gnats and be bigots and racists.....if nothing else wouldn't you at the least, consider the longevity of your political carreer before you made such an ignorant blunder....aparently not!
A supposedly educated person, and Opposition spokesman for Indigenous Health - how does he think those comments were at all helpful?

Perth, Australia

#422 Jan 14, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
A supposedly educated person, and Opposition spokesman for Indigenous Health - how does he think those comments were at all helpful?
I honestly wonder who puts these people in these positions, because they need sacking as well...surely they aren't the only ones in the party....there's got to be someone more qualified than these two boobs...I could haul a mother in and get her to manage family and indigenous affairs a lot better and she would only have experience listed as her qualifications....these people get too much moolah for nada....

#423 Jan 14, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly wonder who puts these people in these positions, because they need sacking as well...surely they aren't the only ones in the party....there's got to be someone more qualified than these two boobs...I could haul a mother in and get her to manage family and indigenous affairs a lot better and she would only have experience listed as her qualifications....these people get too much moolah for nada....
In the work place, any of us would be dismissed for that statement. Interesting that the politicians have wreathed us in restrictions as to what we may and may not say - but they are above their own rules.
Ramjan

Udaipur, India

#424 Jan 14, 2013
alamgir kintu maal ta bhalo obosthae paisilo, chorom gorom ekta dool silo runa laila...ekhon o ase

Perth, Australia

#425 Jan 14, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
In the work place, any of us would be dismissed for that statement. Interesting that the politicians have wreathed us in restrictions as to what we may and may not say - but they are above their own rules.
Yes they have....and it is appalling what they are getting away with here....neither of them should have a carreer in politics they are too stupid for words.
The Enforcers

Tempe, AZ

#426 Jan 14, 2013
Ramjan wrote:
alamgir kintu maal ta bhalo obosthae paisilo, chorom gorom ekta dool silo runa laila...ekhon o ase
Are you looking to have jan to be rammed up your Chut?

Go away.
Foo

Nambour, Australia

#427 Jan 14, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
The tension in Logan has been growing for some time....I have no problem with Samoans , but when it comes to the crunch , I'd back the Aussies all the way....if the Samoans (?)are a problem , shift 'em.....It matters little what some headline grabbing politicians says......

Perth, Australia

#428 Jan 14, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>The tension in Logan has been growing for some time....I have no problem with Samoans , but when it comes to the crunch , I'd back the Aussies all the way....if the Samoans (?)are a problem , shift 'em.....It matters little what some headline grabbing politicians says......
I disagree....I have seen many incidents involving Aboriginals in Mirrabooka brutality, theft, assault, domestic violence, home break ins, abusing and spitting on the cops, and they've gotten away with this for far too long, because the whites don't dare mess with them else they be branded racists.....We now have Africans in Mirrabooka and they won't stand for any of their shit....so maybe they pushed the Samoans too far as well, so I will wait till the verdict is in before I comment on who is responsible...or kick anyone out....
Foo

Nambour, Australia

#429 Jan 14, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree....I have seen many incidents involving Aboriginals in Mirrabooka brutality, theft, assault, domestic violence, home break ins, abusing and spitting on the cops, and they've gotten away with this for far too long, because the whites don't dare mess with them else they be branded racists.....We now have Africans in Mirrabooka and they won't stand for any of their shit....so maybe they pushed the Samoans too far as well, so I will wait till the verdict is in before I comment on who is responsible...or kick anyone out....
So now , you support migrants over Australians ?....are you Australian Moaner?.........besides , I thought your concern about the topic you raised was about more media stupidity ("what someone said"), rather than any concern about a real life situation.

Perth, Australia

#430 Jan 14, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>So now , you support migrants over Australians ?....are you Australian Moaner?.........besides , I thought your concern about the topic you raised was about more media stupidity ("what someone said"), rather than any concern about a real life situation.
I am a second generation Australian...my grand parents were migrants as were yours most probably....I support anyone that can put and aboriginal in his place...they have no respect for the law or for white people and they have had it their way too long....now they are getting back what they give...seems fair...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I cut the cords at Electric Car Charging Stations 13 min Goats milk Australia 3
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 25 min Higher Heaven 6,811
Whitlam is dead. Hooray! 29 min Your Favourite Foo 46
Why the world hates abos? 37 min Your Favourite Foo 1
Abbott form citizens assembly to talk about Ebola 41 min Your Favourite Foo 2
What's wrong with a Multiculturalist Australia? 54 min Grassclipper 13
Offend Arabs/Muslims 1 hr Volvo 5
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 3 hr Baa Baa Black sheep 148
Ban cage fighting in Australia 3 hr Trev 80
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (May '12) 6 hr KARAN 1,391