Macklin challenged to live on dole for a week

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Jan 2, 2013
A week, the ignorant minister for families, housing, community services and indigenous affairs should have to live on it for at least a year....She would have to be the most ignorant elitist twit in government....how can you put someone so naive and stupid in charge of people lives when she can't comprehend the hardships they face on a daily basis....she needs to be sacked! Let them eat cake....How about this government get off their arse and create some actual jobs so that the 5.4% of people out of work have a chance at getting off the dole in the first place....that figure equates to 648,500 people this country doesn't have jobs for has not produced jobs for and cannot produce jobs for....their dole money which is barely enough to cover rent is a abhorrant ammount especially when this government is committed to giving away billions in foreign aid....Don't want to pay out the dole money to the 648,500.....get them a bloody job......
And sack Macklin remove all the perks she gets from the tax payers purse and let her get a taste of what life is like for the most desperate of our society.....Dumbest MP on the planet and that is saying something....and give her job to someone who actually knows what it is like to live on the dole....chose one from the 648.500 people the government has NO jobs for...
Cool Bananas

Perth, Australia

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Very true.

Perth, Australia

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Where were these jobs advertised or given to Australian workers? Get off the bullshit and give Australian the right to work in their own country....Australian companies along with the Labor government and states are denying our workers in preference to foreign workers and backpackers...if their are jobs for backpackers they should go to Aussies first.
http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2012/s366301...

http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/article/2012...

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/far...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affa...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/foreig...
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Sink the boats an give the money they would have spent to OUR Pensioners
austrue

Clayton, Australia

#5 Jan 2, 2013
She is only looking after her middle class voters, and should not be in that job. Has lost touch with reality on her $930 a DAY of tax payers money. Really people who in the F""K voted her in.

Perth, Australia

#6 Jan 2, 2013
The Anti-Muhammad

Greensborough, Australia

#7 Jan 2, 2013
I'm in her Electorate but I didn't vote for her so don't blame me
austrue

Clayton, Australia

#8 Jan 2, 2013
The Anti-Muhammad wrote:
I'm in her Electorate but I didn't vote for her so don't blame me
Well you better Petition against her election time. She is utterly disgraceful and anyone that voted for her.
Aboriginal Boong Coon

Perth, Australia

#9 Jan 2, 2013
You are single handily responsible for this Anti Muhammad. Now you have to do the right thing and commit hare care. Its the only way for a samurai to redeem himself. Your honor must be restored.
LMR

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
A week, the ignorant minister for families, housing, community services and indigenous affairs should have to live on it for at least a year....She would have to be the most ignorant elitist twit in government....how can you put someone so naive and stupid in charge of people lives when she can't comprehend the hardships they face on a daily basis....she needs to be sacked! Let them eat cake....How about this government get off their arse and create some actual jobs so that the 5.4% of people out of work have a chance at getting off the dole in the first place....that figure equates to 648,500 people this country doesn't have jobs for has not produced jobs for and cannot produce jobs for....their dole money which is barely enough to cover rent is a abhorrant ammount especially when this government is committed to giving away billions in foreign aid....Don't want to pay out the dole money to the 648,500.....get them a bloody job......
And sack Macklin remove all the perks she gets from the tax payers purse and let her get a taste of what life is like for the most desperate of our society.....Dumbest MP on the planet and that is saying something....and give her job to someone who actually knows what it is like to live on the dole....chose one from the 648.500 people the government has NO jobs for...
True, you can't get a proper sense of the poverty and hardship of living on the dole unless you have to stay on it for at least a few months while all the utility bills pile up and you start having to give up things like your phone and car and then not be able to get things fixed or replaced when they break down.
austrue

Clayton, Australia

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Aboriginal Boong Coon wrote:
You are single handily responsible for this Anti Muhammad. Now you have to do the right thing and commit hare care. Its the only way for a samurai to redeem himself. Your honor must be restored.
See Anti Muhammad we will be watching on election night to see if you done your job! We Will be Watching.

Perth, Australia

#12 Jan 2, 2013
LMR wrote:
<quoted text>
True, you can't get a proper sense of the poverty and hardship of living on the dole unless you have to stay on it for at least a few months while all the utility bills pile up and you start having to give up things like your phone and car and then not be able to get things fixed or replaced when they break down.
Yes...who among us could survive on 35 dollars a day, especially a single mum or dad...This government has lost the plot...and Macklin is an "A" class idiot. She should be sacked...did you see where she lives and her total income and perks...are polititians becoming elitist twits who have lost touch with reality?

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
Isn't it disgraceful, Macklin's comments were utterly pompous - how can anyone live on that meager allowance - how hard will this be for the children.

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...who among us could survive on 35 dollars a day, especially a single mum or dad...This government has lost the plot...and Macklin is an "A" class idiot. She should be sacked...did you see where she lives and her total income and perks...are polititians becoming elitist twits who have lost touch with reality?
I think anything we can do to protest we need to do - I have sent a letter via e-mail, for what good it will do - I was so upset thinking about the children, they will suffer the consequences of this decision - it is just cruel.

Perth, Australia

#15 Jan 2, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
I think anything we can do to protest we need to do - I have sent a letter via e-mail, for what good it will do - I was so upset thinking about the children, they will suffer the consequences of this decision - it is just cruel.
Thank you Sairla I have just done likewise and sent it to my MP and hope they send it to the right department.......because you are right it is no use being offended at her outrages comments unless you are prepared to make an effort....

Perth, Australia

#16 Jan 2, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it disgraceful, Macklin's comments were utterly pompous - how can anyone live on that meager allowance - how hard will this be for the children.
It is disgraceful, especially from a person who is doing very well financially and is a member of a government that it failing to live up to their obligations where they secure a strong enviroment for bussiness to create jobs which would allow these people to get off the merry go round....I also feel for all those in times of hardship and it annoys me that such a twit should remain in office.....I would like to see her tar and feathered for her absolute lack of empathy and education in an arena that she is lording over...she makes me sick.....
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
Same old ranting raving nonsense from you , reagardless of topic.....you should be be put on the dole permenently !......no more pizza's and big mac's......(lol)

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Sairla I have just done likewise and sent it to my MP and hope they send it to the right department.......because you are right it is no use being offended at her outrages comments unless you are prepared to make an effort....
To be honest this is the first time I have sent a letter to protest - but this has really disgusted me - we can provide vast amounts of money for foreign aid but deprive our own children - this is very, very wrong.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Same old ranting raving nonsense from you , reagardless of topic.....you should be be put on the dole permenently !......no more pizza's and big mac's......(lol)
Bullshit FOO, could you, do you live on $35.00 a day, and for some bloody politician obviously totally divorced from social reality and paid nearly a $1,000 a day it is crass and insulting, entirely lacks empathy and is just plain stupid.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Jan 2, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit FOO, could you, do you live on $35.00 a day, and for some bloody politician obviously totally divorced from social reality and paid nearly a $1,000 a day it is crass and insulting, entirely lacks empathy and is just plain stupid.
Yes I DO .and I know lots of people who live for less than. There not too farkkin lazy to get in and work on their own garden or chop the head of a chicken either . One thing that pisses me off , is whingers who live and die by what Coles sell ,because they're either too dumb or too lazy to see any other way to live....and there is not a politician on planet Earth that would give up their cushy position to spend time on the dole...that prick Adam Bant should also be permenently on the dole...it's all he's good for anyway......so go get a mullet up ya Sidney !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Studying in Australia, is it safe? 2 min Stan Dandyliver 3
Why are Perth abos so ugly ? 7 min Golf 6
What name did Dandyliver give to his blow up doll? 9 min Stan Dandyliver 12
Support for Hong Kong protesters in Australia 12 min Myth Buster 12
Asian women don't shave off their pubic hair. 15 min Golf 31
Melbourne police keep up the pressure on Muslims 20 min One pissed of mother 9
Sydney why is it full of pedos 23 min Roy the Boy 4
For Australian Muslims, security crackdown is c... 27 min Becky 121
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 30 min Mr Peter Hall 5,407
Australian woman are prostitutes 30 min Kneel before Ottoman 149