Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bob Katter is to stand a high profile candidate against Gillard in her seat, and it is tipped from a Poll of locals that she may lose her seat to either Katters Australia Party or on Katters preferences to the Lib/Nats. Many locals are very unhappy with her and a recent poll puts her in danger .
HighChair

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gillard will lose her seat and Labor will lose the election because of Gillard! Rudd is not a chance either. He was a STUFFUP and there is nobody else to take power! Labor has wrecked any chance of re elction by not booting Gillard and finding a replacement. Its a re run of the QLD election! Bligh was gone 2 years out and they stayed with Bligh until they got wiped out! Gillard is doing the same and will get the same result. Labor is gone all over Australia and Im sad to see this occur. The Labor factions have wrecked the party in a grab for power. I want the Labor executive replaced and many of the dickheads like Simon Crean, Obeids mates Conroy,Burke plus another dozen halfwits to be disendorsed as Labor candicates. There needs to be huge renewal in Labor that comes from grassroot members. If this occurs we may only have one term of Abbott.
UScitizenAbroad

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gillard's only chance is to also hold a referendum on immigration before/during your election, then enact upon it from next year:

eg. Question:

Should Australia get 95% of its annual immigrants/settlers from only Western countries (eg. Europe, North America, NZ)?

Anwer: Yes/No

Very non-PC (doesn't fit with the global multicultural de-Westernization program), and will ruin Oz's global UNSC dinner parties. But, it will work. And, surely the globe is grateful for the high proportionate level of foreign aid you dish out. I

In the end, politicians just want to stay in power + be fondly remembered in 50+ years. Even the best political strategists in Labor wouldn't deny it would work for them. Who's bold ?:)
HighChait

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

UScitizenAbroad wrote:
Gillard's only chance is to also hold a referendum on immigration before/during your election, then enact upon it from next year:
eg. Question:
Should Australia get 95% of its annual immigrants/settlers from only Western countries (eg. Europe, North America, NZ)?
Very non-PC (doesn't fit with the global multicultural de-Westernization program), and will ruin Oz's global UNSC dinner parties. But, it will work. And, surely the globe is grateful for the high proportionate level of foreign aid you dish out. I
In the end, politicians just want to stay in power + be fondly remembered in 50+ years. Even the best political strategists in Labor wouldn't deny it would work for them. Who's bold ?:)
What chance do you think this will happen!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

UScitizenAbroad wrote:
eg. Question:
Correct but I doubt very much whether it will happen, political parties seem so far out of touch with the people that I wonder if they even realise that immigration is an issue, I also wonder whether there is another agenda driving the immigration situation that is beyond australian government control.
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

DUCRT450 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct but I doubt very much whether it will happen, political parties seem so far out of touch with the people that I wonder if they even realise that immigration is an issue, I also wonder whether there is another agenda driving the immigration situation that is beyond australian government control.
Always be wary of users with numbers in their nics.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The FOOKWIT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Always be wary of users with numbers in their nics.
The 450 represents the number of times of dalit taxi drivers who keep butt-ramming DUCRT.

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Need to get some sleep.

The 450 represents the number of dalit taxi drivers who keep butt-ramming DUCRT.

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
UScitizenAbroad

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

HighChait wrote:
<quoted text>
What chance do you think this will happen!
Zero chance. But, your Gillard is full of surprises.

It will 100% work for Labor's re-election though. Isn't that the most important thing for Labor ?
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The continued assumption by bullshitters on this forum is amusing.....the polls have the major parties split by 2.5%......wishfull thinking perhaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude police 2 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 90
Israel has put up with a lot. 2 min Jake 54
Why are muslim women so ugly? (Nov '12) 2 min Aussie pride 42
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 4 min James Twigger 330
Aussies are weak and stupid. Serbia is strong 6 min Stan Dandyliver 22
Australia will be property of Islam inshah allah 7 min Mohammed yusuf Khan 17
This forum and it's contributors are embarassing. 10 min Stan Dandyliver 3
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 17 min PROUD TO BE SERB 557
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 47 min Indian turd monkey 1,617