Julia Gillard , Kristina Keneally , L...

Julia Gillard , Kristina Keneally , Linda Burney DoCS NSW Corruption

Posted in the Australia Forum

Since: Sep 10

Australia

#1 Feb 16, 2011
With possibly the most serious "evidence of departmental corruption" in Australian history surfacing in the department of community services in New South Wales (DoCS NSW), one wonders why nothing has been heard of it. Wouldn't the fact that the handling of just one family's case by DoCS NSW, revealing at least 20 different DoCS workers who behaved unethically, be alarming to anyone.
One of the complaints of corruption by this woman who had her children wrongly removed for six months and abused by the time she got them back, was that she had rung the DoCS complaints line, run by "Linda Burney"
and DoCS NSW, and had never once received the help that she undoubtedly was right in asking for.
The DoCS complaints "Hotline" is a smoke screen and a safety net for "Burney" and her cronies, giving the impression that there is a complaints service in operation, and alerting the department should the need arise to destroy evidence, alert staff who have been caught out, there are many reasons why the department's control of this service must be discontinued, and the responsibility of and independent entity.
Truly distressing is the corruption of everyone envolved in the case, and the reaction of Kristina Keneally and Linda Burney, who have stealthily set up a tribunal, much like the "DoCS complaints hotline."
This incident has proven how much corruption exists, DoCS have become expert at hiding corruption, with Burney at the helm for years.
No, to have an investigation run by an incumbent minister of a corrupt department is unacceptable. A premier who is also dismissive of corruption allegations, is also under a shadow of doubt. Keneally has now come under fire due to unethical handling of the families envolved with the corrupt DoCS workers, and the concealment of the whole alarming tragedy.
I raised my concerns about "this woman's case, and four other families" with cries of mistreatment, with the prime minister, Julia Gillard.
Gillard refused to acknowledge, and referred the matter to Keneally, who referred my complaints of corruption back to the person I was concerned was corrupt. This is surely a sign of corruption in itself.
What disturbs me the most, is the families who they have dealt with in Linda Burney's trademark cruel and tyrannical way, more than likely have had their children wrongfully removed. Every family whose case envolved the corrupt psychiatrist or corrupt DoCS workers, should be shown some respect and informed of this situation.
Linda Burney showing respect to parents, now there's a first.
It is for these reasons I have reported the prime minister Julia Gillard, the premier of New South Wales Kristina Keneally, and the New South Wales minister for the department of community services Linda Burney to the Independent Commission Against Corruption New South Wales.
The fact that this organisation was not approached in the first instance of such a substantial exposure of corruption but instead hidden by senior politicians, to me is another sign of corruption.
Hi Julia, it's mick.
Was just wondering when you were going to alert the public that numerous children have more than likely been wrongly removed. It's a bit more than just being late to pick up the kids from school mate.
You have known about the corruption in the NSW DoCS for months now mate, and still not a word heard about it. Aren't you concerned that so many children are away from their parents for so long, illegally.
I see your problem but. Put out a news alert telling the obvious, "DoCS NSW is corrupt to it's very core, as is Queensland", and you would know better than me about the other states.
I am fairly confident that you have not advised any parents of the happiest possible news they could ever receive.
more at
http://lukesarmy.com/blogs/lukes-dad/julia-gi...
Charleen Murphy

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Jan 25, 2012
ive had my twin babies removed wrongfully for no reason march 7 2007 now they r 5 and about to start school!! they were about 7 months old wen docs lied and stole my babies and continued to lie and protect their stories and asses and abuse me and my children were neglected and abused and in so much pain and sickness since been out of my care for 5 yrs in march!!:( i have contacted Barry o farrell and other ministers incl ones above except Gillard, and they have not cared wotsoever! and didnt even care when my children were suffering without and constantly sick! they were not sick or neglected or unwell one day when they were with me their loving, caring, giving, very dedicated mum. i need help and support to get my angel princesses back! we need ea other!!!! so much! like other families that have been through the same thing!!:((
debbie

Australia

#4 Jan 26, 2012
We all need to come together n protest on paramenr house we need an out cry of the public I did a docs protest in Newcastle most people where to scared to do the protest against the stealing of our children about 30. People. Turned up we walked the streets with police watching us we ended it outside docs office we got in the paper n on the afternoon news but it wasnt t another I was figthin docs for mygranson we did end up wining and now three years latter I'm now fighting for my granddaughter docs hate me because I was the leader of the protest walk and r fightinin me hard in court to make I don't win my granaon went to the father parents and I see him when I want II was. One of the forgoton children an x state Ward. I seen a lot of baby's die while I was in the homes about 200 of then I was only 9yeara old when it happened I I was charged with neclect
Charleen Murphy

Australia

#5 Jan 26, 2012
hi debbie im soo sorry for wot has happend to u and wot uv been through!! ive been through and my beautiful young daughters soo much pain and crap frm docs!! it would take me hrs to tell all of it from the past 5 yrs!! i almost took my life in 2007 frm the pain and angst and anxiety without my beautiful precious baby girls! twins! im in newcastle and i am definetely not! too scared to stand up to the things, i am not anymore! i was a bit yrs ago but not now! i will do anything for my amazin girls and have tried everything to get them back! and they should never have been stolen from me!! i am a good, loving, caring, fun, empathetic very dedicated mum to my angel princesses!! and this is what i have called them since they were born! and treated them like this as they are princesses!! i have grown very strong much stronger over the yrs and they hate that!(docs!!) and if we stand up for ourselves and our children! but i dont care! i want my girls! they need to be with their loving mum! me! and where they belong! i need them sooo bad!! ive had sooo many sleepless nights without them! and its soooooo painful!!! and after docs stole them my babies were soo anxious and got sooo sick constantly esp one of my girls, and i didnt even c her heaps of times as she was too sick and even goin to hospital alot!! my babies were not sick one single day when with me and were happy and healthy! i said i found it hard with twins and they had reports of crap made up so they jst took them! i cant believe its been 5 yrs without them in march!!!!:(( i want justice for us!! i want my babies that r now 5 back!!! they shuldnt be able to do this!!! docs have constantly lied in court and documents to keep my babies from me! and have been abusive and sarcastic to me many times! ive jst tried to follow and play their games to try to get my angels back!! they're soo confused and get soo upset without mum! we c ea other now wkly most of the time, but last yr i didnt c them for up to 3 mths when my mum didnt let me for no reason!!:( she has had them for about 3 yrs after fighting for them after there was no way they were letting me have them back!!:(( my mum is in no way supportive or any of my family. though ive done nothing to them to hurt and forgive them, i am a christian now since this happend more than ever! i had to! i need God like everyone does! He saved me in more ways than one!! in 07 it was soooo bad for my babies and i!! and i didnt even know where they were for 11 mths!!!!!:(( i need more help and support in getting them back where they need to be!! i can look after them well and i sooo love them! with my whole heart!! and i do all i can for them, what im allowed and given. they are always asking to see me more and to stay over, i got them for 2 nights at Christmas! soooooo gr8!! 1st time we've had that in nely a yr it was!! all of 2010 we had 3 wkends a mth but my mum stopped that and then jst made us jst be able to spend time together at a shopping centre mostly!! shocking! no place for quality time with my daughters!!:( ive gotta go or id tell some more injustice! i jst dont know how these women can do this to families and we have no support or say in anything, our mouths are shut in court! we cant say anything to stand up for our kids and selves! AND ONE OF THE MOST SHOCKING THINGS IS THEY GO THROUGH UR WHOLE PAST AND GO BY THAT, AND DONT SAY HOW U R NOW!! IN THE PRESENT!! THATS WOTS IMPORTANT!! HOW U R NOW!!! IM NOT THE SAME AS I WAS 10 YRS AGO!! AS THEY SAID!! IVE EVEN CHANGED HEAPS AND GROWN AND GOT STRONGER JST IN THE PAST YR!!! GOOD LUCK AND PEACE AND LUV TO U DEBBIE UR IN MY PRAYERS!! CHARLEEN. dont know y it said melb im not, im in newcastle.
Not telling you

Robina, Australia

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Once a corrupt, always a corrupt, I have NEVER TRUSTED the government and I don't think I EVER will after the bitches and mongrel destroyed my family apart!! SUCH A BULLSHIT gOVERNMENT! are like little children fighting over nothing!! I was a former state ward, it time to own up your f**ken responsibilities!!
Fairy

Australia

#7 Feb 25, 2012
That drone Linda Burney, how useless was she and all who were before her and all who have come after her?
wendy

Mont Albert, Australia

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Charleen Murphy wrote:
ive had my twin babies removed wrongfully for no reason march 7 2007 now they r 5 and about to start school!! they were about 7 months old wen docs lied and stole my babies and continued to lie and protect their stories and asses and abuse me and my children were neglected and abused and in so much pain and sickness since been out of my care for 5 yrs in march!!:( i have contacted Barry o farrell and other ministers incl ones above except Gillard, and they have not cared wotsoever! and didnt even care when my children were suffering without and constantly sick! they were not sick or neglected or unwell one day when they were with me their loving, caring, giving, very dedicated mum. i need help and support to get my angel princesses back! we need ea other!!!! so much! like other families that have been through the same thing!!:((
my son and his wife have had 5 of their 7 children taken, 3 days befor christmas, docs are lying about every thing, it is just awfull, my son is out of his mind and does not know what to do, they have a legal aid solocitor but i think that they are in on the scam, some one has to do something, it is not right, the kids are tramatised badly..
debbie

Kallangur, Australia

#9 Mar 24, 2012
Wendy tell your son to change he's legal aid there are some good ones question them ask them what they think about docs if they don't fight for you then they are on docs side do your home work stay one step in front of them write down everything docs say keep a diary put everything in your affidavits that docs say times dates put in as many affidavits as I can more the better because docs will try and find as much dirt on you as they can and they will turn over every rock present and past lm now fighting for my grandaughter my legal aid hates docs and docs are fIghting me bad it will be a dog fight I won't give up ill give it all I've got
truth is

Sunnybank, Australia

#10 Mar 31, 2012
This is true final orders in family court dose not mean you cant get your children back after three years you can get legal aid to put in a application to appeal to get your children back to get your children back docs dose a few home visits. And if. You have been doing the right thing the judge will and can return your children back to you with no docs or court orders in place and you dont even have to be at any court dates this is happening now
happy

Sunnybank, Australia

#11 Mar 31, 2012
That's great I'm going down to legal aid to gets my three children back thank u spreed the word mine been gone now for three and half years thank you thank you SPREED THE WORD EVERYONE DO IT NOW GET YOUR CHIKDREN BACK
unhappy

Toukley, Australia

#12 Aug 19, 2013
my 2 beautiful grandchildren are wads of the state I have been having them every weekend and all school holidays since march2012. there maternal grandmother tolg docs that she did not want them anymore so they were put full time in2 my care till assessmet was done of me then I get a call from docs yesterday that the social workers report did not recommend the children stay long term with me due to my hatred of their mother who bashed them.report also said he believed that I would not work with docs even though I told him I would. it goig back 2 court in 2 weeks and I expect my grandbabies 2 be put back in 2 foster care.iam so heartbroken.
Elle Peterson

Australia

#13 Aug 24, 2013
debbie wrote:
We all need to come together n protest on paramenr house we need an out cry of the public I did a docs protest in Newcastle most people where to scared to do the protest against the stealing of our children about 30. People. Turned up we walked the streets with police watching us we ended it outside docs office we got in the paper n on the afternoon news but it wasnt t another I was figthin docs for mygranson we did end up wining and now three years latter I'm now fighting for my granddaughter docs hate me because I was the leader of the protest walk and r fightinin me hard in court to make I don't win my granaon went to the father parents and I see him when I want II was. One of the forgoton children an x state Ward. I seen a lot of baby's die while I was in the homes about 200 of then I was only 9yeara old when it happened I I was charged with neclect
join 'Victims of the system' page on Facebook.. Having a huge protest against docs.. All victims unite!! Already 725 members going along to it. Invite everyone u know to this protest
Elle Peterson

Australia

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Charleen Murphy wrote:
join face books 'victims of the system' group. Having a huge protest against nsw docs
Elle Peterson

Australia

#15 Aug 24, 2013
debbie wrote:
huge protest in Newcastle against docs, already 700 members.. Pls join
Elle Peterson

Australia

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Charleen Murphy wrote:
hi debbie im soo sorry for wot has happend to u and wot uv been through!! ive been through and my beautiful young daughters soo much pain and crap frm docs!! it would take me hrs to tell all of it from the past 5 yrs!! i almost took my life in 2007 frm the pain and angst and anxiety without my beautiful precious baby girls! twins! im in newcastle and i am definetely not! too scared to stand up to the things, i am not anymore! i was a bit yrs ago but not now! i will do anything for my amazin girls and have tried everything to get them back! and they should never have been stolen from me!! i am a good, loving, caring, fun, empathetic very dedicated mum to my angel princesses!! and this is what i have called them since they were born! and treated them like this as they are princesses!! i have grown very strong much stronger over the yrs and they hate that!(docs!!) and if we stand up for ourselves and our children! but i dont care! i want my girls! they need to be with their loving mum! me! and where they belong! i need them sooo bad!! ive had sooo many sleepless nights without them! and its soooooo painful!!! and after docs stole them my babies were soo anxious and got sooo sick constantly esp one of my girls, and i didnt even c her heaps of times as she was too sick and even goin to hospital alot!! my babies were not sick one single day when with me and were happy and healthy! i said i found it hard with twins and they had reports of crap made up so they jst took them! i cant believe its been 5 yrs without them in march!!!!:(( i want justice for us!! i want my babies that r now 5 back!!! they shuldnt be able to do this!!! docs have constantly lied in court and documents to keep my babies from me! and have been abusive and sarcastic to me many times! ive jst tried to follow and play their games to try to get my angels back!! they're soo confused and get soo upset without mum! we c ea other now wkly most of the time, but last yr i didnt c them for up to 3 mths when my mum didnt let me for no reason!!:( she has had them for about 3 yrs after fighting for them after there was no way they were letting me have them back!!:(( my mum is in no way supportive or any of my family. though ive done nothing to them to hurt and forgive them, i am a christian now since this happend more than ever! i had to! i need God like everyone does! He saved me in more ways than one!! in 07 it was soooo bad for my babies and i!! and i didnt even know where they were for 11 mths!!!!!:(( i need more help and support in getting them back where they need to be!! i can look after them well and i sooo love them! with my whole heart!! and i do all i can for them, what im allowed and given. they are always asking to see me more and to stay over, i got them for 2 nights at Christmas! soooooo gr8!! 1st time we've had that in nely a yr it was!! all of 2010 we had 3 wkends a mth but my mum stopped that and then jst made us jst be able to spend time together at a shopping centre mostly!! shocking! no place for quality time with my daughters!!:( ive gotta go or id tell some more injustice! i jst dont know how these women can do this to families and we have no support or say in anything, our mouths are shut in court! we cant say anything to stand up for our kids and selves! AND ONE OF THE MOST SHOCKING THINGS IS THEY GO THROUGH UR WHOLE PAST AND GO BY THAT, AND DONT SAY HOW U R NOW!! IN THE PRESENT!! THATS WOTS IMPORTANT!! HOW U R NOW!!! IM NOT THE SAME AS I WAS 10 YRS AGO!! AS THEY SAID!! IVE EVEN CHANGED HEAPS AND GROWN AND GOT STRONGER JST IN THE PAST YR!!! GOOD LUCK AND PEACE AND LUV TO U DEBBIE UR IN MY PRAYERS!! CHARLEEN. dont know y it said melb im not, im in newcastle.
join the protest in Newcastle against docs.. 700 members already and we need us all to unite. Join the victims of the system page on Facebook for details. Let us make a difference
Elle Peterson

Australia

#17 Aug 24, 2013
Not telling you wrote:
Once a corrupt, always a corrupt, I have NEVER TRUSTED the government and I don't think I EVER will after the bitches and mongrel destroyed my family apart!! SUCH A BULLSHIT gOVERNMENT! are like little children fighting over nothing!! I was a former state ward, it time to own up your f**ken responsibilities!!
join the protest HuGE, invite urself to the victims of the system page on Facebook for details.. Let us unite and make the system change!! Hundreds of members, we want 1000 to be heard, almost there, we will succeed
It only hurts when I larf

Sydney, Australia

#18 Aug 24, 2013
Wake up. It's not the government's fault if low life scum abuse and neglect their children. You can't expect governments to look over every mother's shoulder to see she is doing the right thing by her kids.
You bogan women- stop having babies by half a dozen different neanderthal useless males, grow up and realise the world doesn't revolve around you, and make the effort to give your kids a good start in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
News Entertainment- 'Crocodile Hunter' Widow Settles... (May '08) Jan 11 Ricky Richmond 6
News Newton-John to Walk the Great Wall of China for... (Mar '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 2
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 17
News The roller-coaster and the rhino can co-exist (Apr '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 6
Where to get 420? In Melbourne Jan 11 Tariq 7
More from around the web