What Indonesia's Rise Means for Austr...

What Indonesia's Rise Means for Australia

Posted in the Australia Forum

Truth

UK

#1 May 31, 2013
http://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2013/june/... but I would not say Indonesia is a poor economically or weak militarily ? Australia is weak militarily always hiding behind America .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 7, 2013
interesting reading
Foo

Lowood, Australia

#3 Jul 7, 2013
The idea that Indonesia is a threat to Australia , is a product of rightwing politics , used to prevent Australia from becoming more independant , and having closer diplomatic and trade relationships with countries in our region. The simple fact is , Australia has not only fully supported Indonesia to gain independance since WW2 , they fought for it. I don't think our relationship with Indonesia has ever been better.
Foo

Lowood, Australia

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
http://www.themonthly.com.au/i ssue/2013/june/1370181600/hugh -white/what-indonesia-s-rise-m eans-australia but I would not say Indonesia is a poor economically or weak militarily ? Australia is weak militarily always hiding behind America .
Are you Indonesian , or just a trolling nobody?....(lol)........you obviously don't like Australia....but nobody cares. I would assume that you are one of those dopey indian/paki dropkicks , the live in London....the bottom feeders of society , without any doubt whatsoever.....(lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vivid Sydney 1 hr truth 1
News 'Barking mad' Trump looms over Australian elect... 1 hr truth 3
News Kardashians Move To 'Stop Facelift Doctor's Use... 1 hr Dutch expat 1
News Cigarettes must have warning pics by July 10 hr alberto 1
News Missing Perth man Mohammad 'Naz' Rahimi found d... 12 hr White lives matter 4
Why are a lot of Asian women prostitutes in Aus... (Sep '11) 20 hr Extrasharp727 47
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 23 hr RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 3
More from around the web