Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You must get a lot of puzzled looks from non Indigenous Britons when you tell them how you feel coming from an invader/settlers.
He must have been shocked that they never intended it this way but these Europeon's
Have devastated the country.

“Keep it Real”

Since: Jul 08

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
I feel sorry for the invader/settlers who were born into this oppressive side if society, inheriting the spoils of genocide, rape and torture of children and adults
Oops typo
I feel sorry for the invader/settlers who were born into this oppressive side of society, inheriting the spoils of genocide, rape and torture of children and adults
Such is the Australian Complex, land of Unshakable Prejudice.

“Keep it Real”

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You must get a lot of puzzled looks from non Indigenous Britons when you tell them how you feel coming from an invader/settlers.
I feel sorry for you too

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
<quoted text> I feel sorry for you too
None of us need your 'pity' any more than we need your septic opinions.

Pack up your nasty little bag of hatred and take it elsewhere.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Such is the Australian Complex, land of Unshakable Prejudice.
So?? If that's what you believe then stop 'shaking'.

To continue what you've already concluded is futile is a sure sign of madness.

Seek professional help for your mental state.

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
So?? If that's what you believe then stop 'shaking'.
To continue what you've already concluded is futile is a sure sign of madness.
Seek professional help for your mental state.
So true.

“Keep it Real”

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Australia Living on the spoils of genocide, rape and torture of children and adults is undeniable. I understand the amnesiation of its patrons, that's one of the reasons why I feel sorry for Australia. I have 27 other reasons. I may post them later.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
Australia Living on the spoils of genocide, rape and torture of children and adults is undeniable.
In your ever-so-learned opinion, if those who had settled Australia some 200 years ago had not done so, then who else should have?
Jammy Jester wrote:
I understand the amnesiation of its patrons, that's one of the reasons why I feel sorry for Australia. I have 27 other reasons. I may post them later.
Spare us your patronizing 'pity'. You obviously have problems enough of your own!

You never learn, do you.....
SolarFire wrote:
(Male, 59, Cleveland, OH. Posted March 06, 2007)
......... Stay in the UK, we don't need you preaching to us.
http://w.blackplanet.com/forums/thread.html...

“Keep it Real”

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
In your ever-so-learned opinion, if those who had settled Australia some 200 years ago had not done so, then who else should have?
The first nations were already settled. No invasion was necessary.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
The first nations were already settled. No invasion was necessary.
You know perfectly well that is not what I meant. You've dodged the question.

Given that some nation SUBSEQUENT to the ABORIGINALS would have colonized this land sooner or later anyway, then I repeat my question to you ....

"In your ever-so-learned opinion, if those who had settled Australia some 200 years ago had not done so, then who else should have?"

“Keep it Real”

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You know perfectly well that is not what I meant. You've dodged the question.
Given that some nation SUBSEQUENT to the ABORIGINALS would have colonized this land sooner or later anyway, then I repeat my question to you ....
"In your ever-so-learned opinion, if those who had settled Australia some 200 years ago had not done so, then who else should have?"
No one had to invade, no one had to commit genocide, no one had to rape children
Lucky Grills

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

the boongs arrived in 1749! thats why there were no dwellings or development etc! all this 30,40,50,60 thousand year shit is that just shit! terra nullius!!

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
No one had to invade, no one had to commit genocide, no one had to rape children
Ignoring you inflammatory embellishments for now, let me put another question to you ...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Spare us your patronizing 'pity'. You obviously have problems enough of your own!
You never learn, do you.....
<quoted text>
http://w.blackplanet.com/forums/thread.html...
SolarFire
Why do African Americans love America?

Here's a question for you, why is it that you ran to the UK? Also just what the hell is a "african caribbean???? The fact is that black people have died for this nation since the very first battle for independence. Second there is a constitution in America while may not be perfect, it at least gives guidelines for freedom that are unmatched anywhere else. People risk their lives daily trying to get to America.

What pisses me off is people like yourself trying to claim "moral superiority" over black people in America. What makes your a$$ so morally superior to anybody else? Nothing at all. So stay in whatever little place you want to be besides the US and leave us alone here. We don't need more fake a$$ weak black folks in America anyway. Wer need people who are willing to fight.

Jackass get his ass handed to him

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
SolarFire
Why do African Americans love America?
Here's a question for you, why is it that you ran to the UK? Also just what the hell is a "african caribbean???? The fact is that black people have died for this nation since the very first battle for independence. Second there is a constitution in America while may not be perfect, it at least gives guidelines for freedom that are unmatched anywhere else. People risk their lives daily trying to get to America.
What pisses me off is people like yourself trying to claim "moral superiority" over black people in America. What makes your a$$ so morally superior to anybody else? Nothing at all. So stay in whatever little place you want to be besides the US and leave us alone here. We don't need more fake a$$ weak black folks in America anyway. Wer need people who are willing to fight.
Jackass get his ass handed to him
Yeh! Makes interesting reading doesn't it.

Seems "Jammy Jester (aka ArtikalFlex aka Artikal49)" makes himself 'unwelcome' wherever he goes, even to 'his own kind'. "SolarFire" nailed it, and nothing has changed since. JJ has frequented 'Black oriented' websites in accord with his anti-white passions, and gotten the cold shoulder even from those sites.

From whichever angle, the man is a phony through and through.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Jammy Jester wrote:
Australia Living on the spoils of genocide, rape and torture of children and adults is undeniable. I understand the amnesiation of its patrons, that's one of the reasons why I feel sorry for Australia. I have 27 other reasons. I may post them later.
Living in the west is always going to be an unhappy experience for you, you see, the caste system doesn't exist here and your self proclaimed superiority has no basis, in the west you are nothing special by birth, you have to achieve something before you are thought to be a significant person, in your case you have done nothing, achieved nothing and are therefore, nothing.
Best for you to keep your mouth shut, your lack of intelligence is your greatest enemy, you don't have the mental capacity to carry on a discussion on this forum. You haven't even got the sense to do a bit of research, your assertions are mostly out of context, at best partially correct, at worst straight up lies which invariable lead to you making a complete fool of yourself. I'd have a guess that your IQ is around 90.
Fcuk off before you embarrass yourself again, you are a dunce. Perhaps your lack of brain development can be attributed to malnutrition as a child.
St Nick

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

White = Right

“Keep it Real”

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring you inflammatory embellishments for now, let me put another question to you ...
people were already there. No one else had to.

“Keep it Real”

The Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in the west is always going to be an unhappy experience for you, you see, the caste system doesn't exist here and your self proclaimed superiority has no basis, in the west you are nothing special by birth, you have to achieve something before you are thought to be a significant person, in your case you have done nothing, achieved nothing and are therefore, nothing.
Best for you to keep your mouth shut, your lack of intelligence is your greatest enemy, you don't have the mental capacity to carry on a discussion on this forum. You haven't even got the sense to do a bit of research, your assertions are mostly out of context, at best partially correct, at worst straight up lies which invariable lead to you making a complete fool of yourself. I'd have a guess that your IQ is around 90.
Fcuk off before you embarrass yourself again, you are a dunce. Perhaps your lack of brain development can be attributed to malnutrition as a child.
why so hostile, is this the Australia complex.
St Nick

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

The aborigines signed the land over to the whites as long as we let them drink alcohol. It's win win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,101 - 1,120 of1,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

173 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
are aussies racist or just unfriendly? 1 min sid 14
Benefits of multiculturalism (Jan '11) 9 min sid 59
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 11 min GO Le Gay Fig Breath GO 42,686
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 18 min dreamer 262
Wog molests 13 year old girl in Westfield dunny 25 min Coprolite1 8
Speed limiting vehicles 33 min The ADELAIDEAN 75
White Aussies like eating Indian Poo 34 min harry 65
White People Are Obviously Superior 5 hr Drgunzet 51
•••
•••
•••
•••