Adult breast feeding ANR/ABR Victori...

Adult breast feeding ANR/ABR Victoria Australia.

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Alex Majors

Melbourne, Australia

#1 May 28, 2012
Are there any couples or breast feeding mothers who would explore ANR(adult nursing relationship)in Victoria Australia. I have recently become very curious about the taste and the benifits of breastfeeding. The nuture aspect appeals to me also. I am looking for a woman who would enjoy exploring this topic in a safe sane and sensual way. If you do not lactate, their are ways to bring on lactation if you would like to develop breast feeding. So nursing mothers are not exclusivly sort out, but, you should be prepared to have ongoing contact. I am Aust. tall fair and well presented. Very polite and respectful. Do you know anyone who has thought about adult breast feeding ? Would you like to be suckeled ? do you adore your boobs and wish to share them ? I am aware there is little understanding of this topic in Australia, but would like to increase my knowledge and learn more about it. Can you help ? Is this for you ? Men and time wasters need not respond, this is a genuine request for information. email, [email protected]

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 14, 2012
hey there i too from victoria australia. have tried anr and loved it. [email protected] if you want to know more:)
Nursing

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Hi would love to know more, im in Victoria too.
Alex Majors

Brunswick East, Australia

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Still looking for any genuine help with this request. Please note this is not a smutty situation I seek, it's an experience within the adult spectrum of sexuality. There would need to be much discussion and communication to determine if this is a possible scenario.

At this point, I do not think it is a viable option, given the response so far.
Nursing

Ringwood East, Australia

#6 Aug 29, 2012
I have contacted you via email. If you have not received the email, please repost your email here and I will resend.

Since: Sep 12

Manning, Australia

#7 Sep 9, 2012
I too am Looking...I'm in Perth
Alex

Saint Kilda, Australia

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Nursing wrote:
I have contacted you via email. If you have not received the email, please repost your email here and I will resend.
[email protected] or txt me if you like on 0457646886. Sorry I missed your email. I'll check the junk file it may have slipped through.
Thanks.
MILKPLUSHONEY

Balaclava, Australia

#9 Sep 15, 2012
I'd like a short term abf anr relationship please I'm contactable [email protected] or you can txt me on 0420330369 if anyone in Melbourne would like to be suckle a sucker
Thanks
MILKPLUSHONEY

Australia

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Whose interested in joining a wholly solely Victorian and Melbourne branch if interested please contact me at the above email or phone number.
Thanks

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Guys I am lactating ATM..... Contact me at jessicaorjazz at Gmail . com
MILKPLUSHONEY

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Oct 11, 2012
is any woman in Melbourne wanting to nurture me for love instead of`making money if so please phone me on 0420330369 or email me [email protected] or [email protected]
MILKPLUSSHONEY

Hawthorn, Australia

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Would everyone take no note of my last entry please prior to this
Phil

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Hi, I am a sincere, genuine guy who would love to experience a discreet abf/anr relationship, please get in touch and I can send email details
Anon

Surrey, Canada

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Hah! Virgin till the death of him.
Nursing

Albert Park, Australia

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Anyone wanting to feed email me at [email protected] ail.com
lushusnipples

Clearview, Australia

#17 Jan 3, 2013
I've got a pair of dry nipples here in Adelaide that are dying to be induced. Contact me on [email protected]

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Any Ladies in Perth that Need a Suckler? email [email protected]
MILKPLUSHONEY

Springvale, Australia

#20 Feb 13, 2013
lushusnipples wrote:
I've got a pair of dry nipples here in Adelaide that are dying to be induced. Contact me on [email protected]
I help you to be induced although I'm in Melbourne but I feel like a holiday never really been there I'm in a wheelchair does that worry you at all. I contactable on 0420330369 or [email protected]

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Not much happening here. Where are all those lovely ladies who want to have a ABR??
lushus nipples

Clearview, Australia

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Bushy-au wrote:
Not much happening here. Where are all those lovely ladies who want to have a ABR??
We're still here... where are some Adelaide men who are keen for a suckle?? Email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vivid Sydney 8 hr truth 1
News 'Barking mad' Trump looms over Australian elect... 8 hr truth 3
News Kardashians Move To 'Stop Facelift Doctor's Use... 8 hr Dutch expat 1
News Cigarettes must have warning pics by July 18 hr alberto 1
News Missing Perth man Mohammad 'Naz' Rahimi found d... 20 hr White lives matter 4
Why are a lot of Asian women prostitutes in Aus... (Sep '11) Thu Extrasharp727 47
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 Thu RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 3
More from around the web