morgellons : a status report
Posted in the Australia Forum
#1 Sep 30, 2009
A partial summary of the research accumulated though this site on the so-called "Morgellons" issue is as follows:
1. The internal filament repeatedly described, as in the dental extraction samples, appearstobea primary pathogenic form. These internal biological filaments have been identified, to a varying degree, in essentially all individuals that have participated in the testing process thus far. The blood of participating individuals also displays, to a high correspondence, anomalies in structural integrity. A sub-micron spherical structure, to be assessed in further detail at a later point, also commonly occurs within the erythrocytes.
2. The morphology, size, structure and chemistry of these internal filaments appears to be highly similar to that of certain environmental filament samples, notably that which has been refused by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for identification. In addition, numerous research papers over the last ten years document the repeated detection of unusual biological components within a series of environmental samples, including that of erythrocytic (red blood cell) forms.
3. Numerous cultures have been developed from the internal filaments on agar and in wine based mediums. These cultures are essentially identical in form and chemistry with that of the original internal biological filament samples.
4. The cultures produced from the internal biological filaments (dental samples) have been shown to produce an erythocytic form. These cultures have produced a positive result for the existence of hemoglobin by two separate forensic level tests. The determination of the erythrocytic form is also repeatedly evidenced by direct observation, measurement and biconcave morphology.
5. The production of erythrotic forms within direct biological filament samples and by culture is completely outside the known boundaries of conventional science and biology. It is repeatedly evident that these same erythrocytic forms can withstand (and even flourish in) extremely adverse environmental, chemical and thermal conditions. The evidence thus far indicates the original erythrocytic form is dessicated or spore-like and a reconstitution process is required to bring the cellular structures to full form and activity.
6. A method has been developed to break down the outer casing of the internal biological dental filaments. The internal components of these filamaments have been examined in detail upon repeated occasions. Two main structures emerge: an erythrocytic form and a sub-micron spherical form. The best current assessment of the sub-micron spherical form is that of being Chlamydia-like, with a special interest inChlamydia Pneuomonia. Mycoplasma forms are also strong candidates of consideration as a "tertiary form" that is also frequently observed. Please also refer to the the paper entitled Pathogens and the General Population, April 2008, for the introduction of the Chlamydia-like structure as a primary topic of interest; the rationale of identification for this candidate remains. In addition, recent size measurements and the response of the Chlamydia-like structure to Giemsa stain further solidifies that rationale.
7. There is a strong consideration that the internal structures from the internal biological filaments are of a synthetic or artificial nature. This assessment is based upon an observed unifomity in geometry as well as the hostile chemical environment under which reconstitution takes place.
continue reading here
#2 Sep 30, 2009
Morgellons Attacks Teenagers Too;
Danny Shares His Story of How He Got His Life Back
Dear fellow Morgellons victims,
I'm writing on behalf of all the young people and the elderly with Morgellons who have been shunned, criticized, and outcasted by society thinking we suffers of this horrible disease are crazy. I personally knew absolutely nothing about this disease until I came home from school one day of September 2007 and noticed granule-like crystals on my hands. I also noticed clear fibers that appeared to be coming out of my hands as well. I went to the computer and typed in "black crystals on hands?" or something to that extent. I stumbled upon a few websites that had details of Morgellons symptoms and the blue, black, clear, and red fibers with granules coming out of hands, body, and or hair. I didn't automatically assume I have this disease after a couple months of thorough personal research I had whatever this bizarre disease was. Every single symptom I had matched everything I read. I had everything from the physical identification of Morgellons right down to all the mental and cognitive disorders of Morgellons; brain fog, I slept constantly, depression, insomnia at night (slept all through the days), lost a lot of weight, everything aliment you could imagine I had. But by far the worst symptoms was the anxiety that would come out of nowhere, it literally felt like I was even in my body at times.
It began to slowly but surely rule my life. I noticed the fibers everywhere in my home, friendís homes, family memberís homes, these fibers were everywhere but I was one of the only that had symptoms to this extent. My friends and family had the fibers on there body and hair as well. My friends were the only ones who believed me about the fibers and knew I was sick. I tried to express to my mother and stepfather what was going on but surely my mother thought I was loosing my mind which I can completely understand because of how bizarre this disease sounds to the layman. Finally after convincing my mom I had this disease I stumbled upon a website called "NutraSilver". My mother personally thought I was crazy but my stepfather said "whether its in his head or not we can see if this helps"
So my stepdad bought a bottle of NutraSilver and it came with another for free. The first night I tried the NutraSilver I had to lie down in bed with my mother I trembled so bad. When I woke up the next morning I felt slightly better. I started to use the NutraSilver a couple times a day and just put some drops in my daily routine of drinking water. Everyday progressively got better, I started to forget completely about Morgellons and live my life. It ruled my life, I am an 18 year old male (at the time I was 17). I also stumbled across an amazing doctor and friend named Dr. Susan Kolb. I found her website when I was researching about Morgellons and even though I lived many states away and was very embarrassed I deciding to just call her and tell her what was going on. She talked to my parents, talked to my family and tried to express to them that this is a real disease. Still after all of that they still did not believe. She gave me great tips to get slowly but surely better as well. I slowly started being able to go to school more and focus more on my life. Everyday with NutraSilver and Dr. Kolbís advice made everyday easier to get through. As last summer came along (2008), I was very confident I was Morgellons-free. I completely forgot about the disease and was able to live my life.
I moved into a new home, had a new life ahead of me and I felt like my life was finally back, unfortunately I ran out of NutraSilver around September of 2008 and was unable to purchase it again with the lack of my finances.
#4 Nov 9, 2009
Morgellons article at NIH: It took 15 years to produce this?
October 28, 2009
A case study has been posted at the NIH site located at:
Although it is something...a crumb in comparison to what so many others have already discovered, I don't understand why the limited amount of data took over 15 years to produce. Morgellons was discussed in public forums long before 2002. I accessed the original monitoring site in 1998. It went by the name "NUSPA" or National Unidentified Skin Parasite Association. See the way back archives for verification:
http://web.archive.org/web/ *sa_/http://www.skinparasites. com
I am stunned by the sheer insanity of it all. They can identify the virus that killed all the Mexicans a few months back, they can blow craters on the moon, they can send Rover to Mars, they can do it all....yet, they side-step Morgellons? They create numerous sites to monitor the fallout; they set up debunking sites that contribute significantly to the nightmare the victims are already enduring - they do everything in their power to discredit us, and on and on. It is pathetic. Is everyone so blind they can't recognize the hack/scam job perpetuated upon innocent human beings?
#5 Nov 9, 2009
Learn the Truths and Myths of Morgellons
The Mystery of Morgellons disease has been debated for years by medical professionals and lay persons who have dedicated their time to studying this cryptic and debilitating condition. Because of significant public pressure, Morgellons disease has gained significant recognition in the last 8 years and has lead to the formation of independent research groups, and the Morgellons Research Foundation. This all began because of one woman's love for her child, combined with the complete abandonment of the mainstream medical community's ability to provide any real medical diagnosis or treatment within their known paradigm.
In 2001 Mary Leitao, a biologist and former Medical lab technician, found that her two-year-old son was developing sores under his lips. The child soon complained of bug-crawling sensations under his skin. Hearing this, she examined the wounds on his lips and took samples. She examined the tissue taken from her son under a rudimentary home microscope and found that there were red, blue, white and black fibers imbedded within the taken tissue samples. Being a concerned mother, she proceeded to take her son to the doctor. This lead to multiple tests on the child and eight more doctors that failed to find any diagnosis within the known medical paradigm. Eventually, Leitao took her son to Dr. Fred Heldrich, a Johns Hopkins pediatrician with a reputation for solving mystery cases. The end result was Heldrich's suggestion that "Leitao would benefit from a psychiatric evaluation and support".
#6 Apr 1, 2012
"A New Earth" imagine it...its possible
#8 Jul 14, 2012
Morgellons Exposed - Telling The Truth You Were Never Supposed To Know - Jan Smith (Morgellons Victim/Researcher)
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional no matter what the CDC or the mainstream press would have you believe.
The Throwback Collection of Morgellons Specimens
"In the first three years I suffered with Morgellons disease I was totally on my own. All I knew was that I had something on and in my body that I could see and feel but my doctors were trying to tell me I was having delusions of parasites. They also told me the ulcerous sores on my body were the results of self excoriation. I made all of the classic moves like bringing in fibers to show the them. The humiliating treatment I received from the medical profession only succeeded in making me very angry and fueled my great determination to prove them wrong. I thought that I was the only person going through this misery and didn't learn for several years that other had these same symptoms...."
#9 Jul 14, 2012
Could this be a form of nano technology?
Add your comments below
|Abbott: foot in mouth again.||11 min||chefboy812||4|
|Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner||20 min||Crush Em 2013||27|
|Disabled boy removed from school after string o...||21 min||Grassclipper||14|
|Advance Australia Fair the real version||22 min||Heydrich||1|
|List of 50 best songs ever!||26 min||Indian gutter rat||30|
|i hate wogs? (Sep '12)||30 min||Felix37||257|
|WAR India v Australia, who will win?||3 hr||Manbrahmos||3,305|
|Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13)||3 hr||Manbrahmos||650|
|What are the accomplishments of Australia?||9 hr||The Awakener||119|
Find what you want!
Search Australia Forum Now