Geert Wilders in Australia, February 2013

Feb 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Slackbastard

Muslim-hating Dutch rightist Geert Wilders is gonna be touring Down Under in a few weeks.

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MalbarCACA poojabber

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Feb 28, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey post or discussion will be tolerated.
Still C/Pasting, I suppose it's slow typing with that stick straped to your forehead

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
Feb 28, 2013
 
MalbarCACA poojabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Still C/Pasting, I suppose it's slow typing with that stick straped to your forehead
I thought it was a stick on penis,someone should tell her that she should use it elsewhere lower.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Feb 28, 2013
 
MalbarCACA poojabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Still C/Pasting, I suppose it's slow typing with that stick straped to your forehead
What's it to you dogshit?
Hypocracy

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Number one murderers on earth in the Whiteman, the number one rapiest on earth in the Whiteman, the number one bloodsheder is the Whiteman, the number one violent trouble maker on earth is the Whiteman, he is the biggest thief and liar, he is the ultimate deciever and devil.
They talk about women rights, just look at the savagries that they armies ar committing all over the world. they boob a coutry to oblivion and kill in thosands then they talk about women rights.
The White mand (devil) is the number one oppressor of women and men on earth.
Muslim and Proud

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I am a non-apologetic Muslim who immigrated here by my own will, for a simple fact that my country was invaded & destroyed and plundered by White-Christian savages.
I came here free by my own will and desire,I remember very well that I boarded a singapore airplane and had a very comfortable jurney to Australia. However there are some whose ancestors came here handcuffed, there are those who did not came here by their own will but they were shipped here like livestocks in the bottom of boats loaded with shame, guilt and convicts as well as odour.
I escaped here because of a barbaric Caucasian invasion of my country. On the other side, the so called Australian were the outcast and the most despised and rejected of their own country England. What could it be other than racism and self-obesession of the Anglo-saxons that they thnk they are morally superior to us or better than us? Since the whole world knows that the history of the Anglo-saxons is wtritten by the blood of all the members of human family from China to India to Iraq and Coba.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

THE ASIANS WILL RECLAIM AUSTRALIA AND RUN THE RIFF RAFF REDNECKS OFF

Hardworking Asians will outperform the rednecks and in the end employers want good workers, not the lazy whining rednecks who are poorly educated and lack good judgement and intelligence.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslim and Proud wrote:
I am a non-apologetic Muslim who immigrated here by my own will, for a simple fact that my country was invaded & destroyed and plundered by White-Christian savages.
I came here free by my own will and desire,I remember very well that I boarded a singapore airplane and had a very comfortable jurney to Australia. However there are some whose ancestors came here handcuffed, there are those who did not came here by their own will but they were shipped here like livestocks in the bottom of boats loaded with shame, guilt and convicts as well as odour.
I escaped here because of a barbaric Caucasian invasion of my country. On the other side, the so called Australian were the outcast and the most despised and rejected of their own country England. What could it be other than racism and self-obesession of the Anglo-saxons that they thnk they are morally superior to us or better than us? Since the whole world knows that the history of the Anglo-saxons is wtritten by the blood of all the members of human family from China to India to Iraq and Coba.
So, you're "proud" to be a follower of the raping murdering paedophile terrorist false prophet mad mo are you???
LOL.
I suppose you're also proud to be droning the most idiotic bullshit about white civilisation.
White humans racially and culturally are so far ahead of the shit coloured subhuman parasite muztard filth like you that it's driven you crazy.
Piss off home parasite.
Adios loser.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#454
Feb 28, 2013
 
Aliroger1 wrote:
THE ASIANS WILL RECLAIM AUSTRALIA AND RUN THE RIFF RAFF REDNECKS OFF
Hardworking Asians will outperform the rednecks and in the end employers want good workers, not the lazy whining rednecks who are poorly educated and lack good judgement and intelligence.
1. Australia is no where near Asia. It is a separate continent.
2. White humans out perform weak little Asiatics in everything. LOL.
3. Go home you stupid parasite.
Iqbal Ibrahim

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WHY ALLOW RACIST IN AUSTRALIA

SHAME

Ghmano shopne ori ni bt jege shopne ureci tmi kokhono orecho
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#456
Feb 28, 2013
 
Iqbal Ibrahim wrote:
WHY ALLOW RACIST IN AUSTRALIA
SHAME
Ghmano shopne ori ni bt jege shopne ureci tmi kokhono orecho
TBA no more spamming of this forum with POONKISSTINK crap.
Iqbal Ibrahim

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
TBA no more spamming of this forum with POONKISSTINK crap.
you very racist make me ashamed
you have convict genes
we not like racists like you
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Feb 28, 2013
 
Iqbal Ibrahim wrote:
<quoted text>
you very racist make me ashamed
you have convict genes
we not like racists like you
Hey Topix why can Iqbal Ibrahim Islamabad, Pakistan use the s word
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TO...

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#460
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslim and Proud wrote:
I am a non-apologetic Muslim who immigrated here by my own will, for a simple fact that my country was invaded & destroyed and plundered by White-Christian savages.
I came here free by my own will and desire,I remember very well that I boarded a singapore airplane and had a very comfortable jurney to Australia. However there are some whose ancestors came here handcuffed, there are those who did not came here by their own will but they were shipped here like livestocks in the bottom of boats loaded with shame, guilt and convicts as well as odour.
I escaped here because of a barbaric Caucasian invasion of my country. On the other side, the so called Australian were the outcast and the most despised and rejected of their own country England. What could it be other than racism and self-obesession of the Anglo-saxons that they thnk they are morally superior to us or better than us? Since the whole world knows that the history of the Anglo-saxons is wtritten by the blood of all the members of human family from China to India to Iraq and Coba.
You can't stand Anglo Saxons then you decide to live with them in their country ?
Check out the blood letting of your own peoples.

Could it be that you came here because you are Shi'ite ?
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Feb 28, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stand Anglo Saxons then you decide to live with them in their country ?
Check out the blood letting of your own peoples.
Could it be that you came here because you are Shi'ite ?
Got ant views on No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf, Bender before we DELETE?
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#462
Feb 28, 2013
 
ant >> any
Kat

Toowong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#463
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslim and Proud wrote:
I am a non-apologetic Muslim who immigrated here by my own will, for a simple fact that my country was invaded & destroyed and plundered by White-Christian savages.
I came here free by my own will and desire,I remember very well that I boarded a singapore airplane and had a very comfortable jurney to Australia. However there are some whose ancestors came here handcuffed, there are those who did not came here by their own will but they were shipped here like livestocks in the bottom of boats loaded with shame, guilt and convicts as well as odour.
I escaped here because of a barbaric Caucasian invasion of my country. On the other side, the so called Australian were the outcast and the most despised and rejected of their own country England. What could it be other than racism and self-obesession of the Anglo-saxons that they thnk they are morally superior to us or better than us? Since the whole world knows that the history of the Anglo-saxons is wtritten by the blood of all the members of human family from China to India to Iraq and Coba.
So you left your country because of Whites to come to a predominantly white country? Great logic there, no wonder your country failed.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465
Mar 1, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Got ant views on No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf, Bender before we DELETE?
Any thing special you require ?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466
Mar 1, 2013
 
Iqbal Ibrahim wrote:
<quoted text>
you very racist make me ashamed
you have convict genes
we not like racists like you
Are you a racist within your own country,if not then you are a traitor towards your own peoples.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#467
Mar 1, 2013
 
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you left your country because of Whites to come to a predominantly white country? Great logic there, no wonder your country failed.
He is just another jockey inside their trojan horse
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468
Mar 1, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 HanuMAN monkey moronic lamerde ChokraFAGBOY Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos post or discussion will be tolerated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

160 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I worship Jesus 5 min muhamad yusril shadi 4
Does God Exist? (Jun '12) 6 min Pope Adolphus VIX 43
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 22 min TamilsAreSmelly 267
How Whites became most racist piece of shit? 23 min anglo-saxon 2
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 32 min slapping down idiots 93
the mening of live. for muslims and for kafirs 40 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
jesus(n't god) vs prophet muhamad 44 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 59 min Aussie Bloke 1,252
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••