created by: SheikYasser | Aug 11, 2012

Australia

23 votes

Who is the most racist on these gay forums?

Click on an option to vote

  • Anglo-Saxon
  • Anglo-Saxon Celt
  • waffen ss
  • John (Brisbane)
  • Good Aussies
  • Normal Aussie
  • Rex
  • SheikYasser

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vote you subliminal pieces of shit!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 11, 2012
 
RACIST
i allah have spoken

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 12, 2012
 
SheikYasser wrote:
RACIST
Is what butthurt fagg*ts that got raped by for daddy says

You want us to hate you obviously go live on christmas island.
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 12, 2012
 
i allah have spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Is what butthurt fagg*ts that got raped by for daddy says
You want us to hate you obviously go live on christmas island.
Wtf!?
I stoned Rauf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hahahahahaha

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 13, 2012
 
ok ill break it down

Yes Warren and Anglo are heavily racist....

Anglo is actually a conspiracy nutter at heart, and Warren just says stuff he read in a neo nazi newsletter

But the MOST crazy racist is John from Brisbane...

Sometimes you wonder if hes safe to be around people... hes ridiculously mad

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 14, 2012
 
voices of reason wrote:
ok ill break it down
Yes Warren and Anglo are heavily racist....
Anglo is actually a conspiracy nutter at heart, and Warren just says stuff he read in a neo nazi newsletter
But the MOST crazy racist is John from Brisbane...
Sometimes you wonder if hes safe to be around people... hes ridiculously mad
Interesting.....
I stoned Rauf

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 15, 2012
 
The neo-nazis are the worst offenders for sure.
Good Aussies

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 15, 2012
 
I'm a neo-nazi (New National Socialist) give me a vote you pansies.
sociopathic joker

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 15, 2012
 
Who made this post those that don't matter discuss meanless things go drink some cyanide :)
MalbarCACA Controller

Walthamstow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 15, 2012
 
sociopathic joker wrote:
Who made this post those that don't matter discuss meanless things go drink some cyanide :)
"meanless"?

Do you matter, sociopathetic fuunykid?
INDIANS ARE NAZIS

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 15, 2012
 
Indians are most Arrogant, Rude, Racist...

Elies is Anti White, Anti Chinese and Anti Black.
We need to stop Tollereting Elies.
Elies hate every NON Indian.
Elies is the Racist.
RACIST ELIES THE INDIAN COW...

And Voices of Reason is Racist.
Voices of Reason is some Hating scum that push his hate on White people and Asian people.
Voices of Reson is Rude, Arrogant Racist Indian.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

INDIANS ARE NAZIS wrote:
Indians are most Arrogant, Rude, Racist...
Elies is Anti White, Anti Chinese and Anti Black.
We need to stop Tollereting Elies.
Elies hate every NON Indian.
Elies is the Racist.
RACIST ELIES THE INDIAN COW...
And Voices of Reason is Racist.
Voices of Reason is some Hating scum that push his hate on White people and Asian people.
Voices of Reson is Rude, Arrogant Racist Indian.
so let me get this straight

You make up sob stories about hating Indians

whilst hating on Indians ?

Youre not all right up there huh ?

silly yellow, stick to rolling sushi, I like mine with a dash of soy, no wasabi... chop chop

i dont hate asians, i just hate twisted yellows like you !
I stoned Rauf

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 15, 2012
 
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
so let me get this straight
You make up sob stories about hating Indians
whilst hating on Indians ?
Youre not all right up there huh ?
silly yellow, stick to rolling sushi, I like mine with a dash of soy, no wasabi... chop chop
i dont hate asians, i just hate twisted yellows like you !
you are asian though! ;-)
I stoned Rauf

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 15, 2012
 
Good Aussies wrote:
I'm a neo-nazi (New National Socialist) give me a vote you pansies.
You need to suck some stinky arse cracks, of the male variety.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Japan's Abe declares 'special relationship' wit... 17 min Myth Buster 47
I am Arbi Mustafa and I'll conquer Sydney. 19 min Mr Doom 2
Why do Indians keep asking for my Facebook? 35 min normal Aussie 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 40 min normal Aussie 1,199
I want to go Austria from india 43 min TamilsAreSmelly 26
tru bru aussie 49 min Black dogshyt 2
Many Desi (Indian) Man Are Using White-Australi... (Jul '13) 58 min Ruja 149
If there was a new hitler would you support him 1 hr Stan Dandyliver 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••