“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#21 Mar 26, 2014
TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ade, just popping in for a brief visit.
Been following this saga for a few weeks and have looked at all the theories.
A unique one caught my eye which goes like this.
1. pilot an avid follower of convicted sodomite politician anwar who was only convicted in early March.
2.Threatened Malaysian government that unless anwar's conviction was overturned, he'd ditch plane into sea as a protest.
3. Malaysian government refuses to negotiate and pilot/ 2nd pilot decide to fly to australia to seek asylum.
4. Something goes wrong and plane crashes into indian ocean.
Of course it can also be about the lithium batteries catching fire, the 20 pax who work for military companies which develop cloaking devices, the patents on these devices which now go to the company rather than the inventors if they are dead......
Whatever happened, I'm sure the Malaysians and most probably other governments are fully aware.
Hi TBA! Good to see you are still with our merry band.:)

I agree there are multiple theories. I've probably sampled them all, like everyone else. Whatever the actual cause it is probably known already and the Malaysian authorities are playing 'zip the lip'. Until substantial remnants of the plane can be recovered and forensically studied we are left with mainly speculation.

It does seem that Malaysian spokesmen are rich sources of false leads, contradictions and red herrings ... casting doubt on their good faith.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#22 Mar 26, 2014
GO Le GAY TBA GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello TBA.
nuff said, thank you.
Bye.
Beady you are indispensable.

Whatever would I do without you to answer on my behalf, without even waiting to be asked?
Chan

Sydney, Australia

#23 Mar 26, 2014
Its a heist wrote:
It is well known malaysia is one of the most corrupt Islamic countries in the region.
Already we have seen corrupt & amoral Muslim fanatic pilots being allowed to pilot a plane, customs officials taking bribes to not check stolen passports, mysterious money going into officials accounts...
Now it emerges the plane had some very mysterious cargo on board.. The big rumour in
KL is the plane was carrying a huge quanity of illicit gold bullion bring shipped into China by the wealthy chinese elite who do this all the time.

Malaysia is the centre of 'hot' money being laundered by the chinese - money & goods that
are too hot for singapore even...
Was this a criminal double cross to steal this illicit cargo ?

Latest news on this :
MALAYSIA’S continues it's refusal to share the
cargo manifest for Flight MH370.
That will hamper the Australian-led search and
rescue operation to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says.
Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford says Malaysian authorities are ' not
being transparent ' about what the Boeing 777-200ER was carrying.
“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got
something serious to hide,” he said.
“There is no reason you wouldn’t have given it to AMSA on the first day of the search.”
AMSA has requested a cargo manifest for Flight M370 from Malaysia Airlines.
The manifest would give the searchoperation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean.

However, Malaysian authorities refuse to release it, insisting the document is with the police who
are conducting their own investigation into the
cause of the plane’s disappearance.??

“There is certainly no reason why they shouldn’t share a cargo manifest with a legitimate search
agency because it will only contribute to the search effort,” Jason Middleton said.

"the only reason for not sharing the key
information was something of “Malaysian national interest” being carried on the aircraft.
“someone put something on board that wasn’t supposed to be there,” Mr Hansford said “Here
we are, Australia at great cost spending tens of millions looking for their aircraft, and Malaysia won’t cooperate and tell us what was on the aircraft,” he said.
-
Exactly: the Malays & the Chinese know what was on the plane alright. Something very
crooked & corrupt.
No wonder the Chinese got so worked up and desperate in their search efforts of their own.

Billions of top party official money stolen, that's what will come out of this.

Looks like it was a deliberate heist.
Malaysia needs to confess all rather than
continually lying and concealing it.
Typical Malay behaviors. No doubt there was something very corrupt going on and beIng
smuggled.
Most likely a criminal hijack and Malays know all along but still refuse to tell the truth.
Zoobest T Erchlimeicher

South Yarra, Australia

#25 Mar 27, 2014
Breaking News! Ships are a racin' to a new spot to check new found debris and need to get there before the weather changes.
It's all happening. Oh - it's just so exciting!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#26 Mar 27, 2014
Zoobest T Erchlimeicher wrote:
Breaking News! Ships are a racin' to a new spot to check new found debris and need to get there before the weather changes.
It's all happening. Oh - it's just so exciting!
Damn, this is hot news, let me know when they find the hostesses panties that the captain was banging while he was supposed to be driving the plane.
MH370 How pilot did it

Bankstown, Australia

#29 Mar 29, 2014
Mh370 passengers were all killed over Malaysia.

Here is the facts now as to how the pilot and accomplices hijacked the plane, killed everyone and avoided detection.

The following sequence of events:
1. A climb to 45,000 feet when they turned west after switching of ACARS and Transponders:
The captain & co pilot or accomplices locked the cockpit door, put on crew O2 masks, opened both outflow valves after cancelling cabin warning systems.

The aircraft will depressurise and the Time of Useful Consciousness is a mere 9 seconds
unless the passenger O2 masks are donned within that time. At 1:30 a.m most passengers are asleep and the rest would not get these on within 15 seconds. Even if they did, the pilot
continued the flight at FL450 for longer than 21 minutes, the mask supply would exhaust and all in the cabin will dead. This was done over
Malaysia.

2. Then he descended to 23,000 feet to re
pressurize the cabin and get cockpit temperature up so that he could function comfortably and to check and kill any survivors although it is very unlikely any would be alive.

3. Then he climbed to 29,500 feet showing he was fully in control as this was active evasion.
This is the VFR altitude used by military aircraft in RVSM airspace. Or, an aircraft with communication failure. This will not alert the military radar if they are awake at that time to
monitor. Deliberate concealment.

4. Then he flew along an airway from VAMPI to IGREX. This was to not alert AF radars who do not react to a blip going along an airway.

5. After IGREX he went south as the Car Nicobar radar was destroyed in 2004 during the tsunami and they have not replaced it with a modern radar and have only a mobile radar that
is not manned during night. The Port Blair radar
has a range of just 76 nautical miles.
The aircraft turned south/southwest at IGREX, so it could not be picked up and the radar is off during night hours.

MH 370 then had something offloaded or taken off it being the reason for the hijack.
This would be at the stage when the plane was slowed and taken down to 5,000 feet or so / possibly the pilot and accomplices parachuted off the plane with whatever was criminal or illicit
cargo. It would have been to a ship.

The plane was re-programmed to then be flown fast and high on a nowhere course south west,
so it would run out of fuel and crash at high speed into the bottom of the ocean that will
prevent visible debris for a long time.

The flight recorder overwrites every 2 hours so it will show nothing except the plane on autopilot
and then crashing as it runs out of fuel.

It was a heist and key to all this is the actual 'illegal' cargo on the plane being revealed. Then
the reason and motivation become clear.
It also explains the chinese reaction and their
frantic behaviors, the chinese had something of very high value being smuggled in on this plane and now it's been stolen from them.
Indians go poop

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#30 Mar 29, 2014
Interesting theory. I agree it was murder by the pilot but I'm sticking with mass murder by jihad here. Another one for the "religion of peace" to me.
Chan

Sydney, Australia

#31 Mar 29, 2014
All that debris in ocean is a just a false lead and I reckon they won't find nuffink......Those sneaky malays will know exactly where the plane is. In the meantime they have got the aussies and others running around as far away as possible on a wild goose chase to mask the real story.
Was Missing CNC onboard

Sydney, Australia

#32 Mar 29, 2014
MH370 came in from dubai and had 6 crates onboard from Dubai. There are reports Chinese had agents on board from Dubai leg to china.
Those 6 crates could have been the drone command & control centre that was seized by the Taliban back in feb in Afghanistan ?
So maybe they sold this to the Chinese.
And put it on a civilian plane as cover.
So maybe the pilot was paid by USA to hijack it, drop off what the USA wanted & himself and others in on the hijack - and set the plane on auto pilot to dump into the sea.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#33 Mar 29, 2014
It gets curioser and curioser.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#34 Mar 29, 2014
MH370 How pilot did it wrote:
Mh370 passengers were all killed over Malaysia.
Here is the facts now as to how the pilot and accomplices hijacked the plane, killed everyone and avoided detection.
The following sequence of events:
1. A climb to 45,000 feet when they turned west after switching of ACARS and Transponders:
The captain & co pilot or accomplices locked the cockpit door, put on crew O2 masks, opened both outflow valves after cancelling cabin warning systems.
The aircraft will depressurise and the Time of Useful Consciousness is a mere 9 seconds
unless the passenger O2 masks are donned within that time. At 1:30 a.m most passengers are asleep and the rest would not get these on within 15 seconds. Even if they did, the pilot
continued the flight at FL450 for longer than 21 minutes, the mask supply would exhaust and all in the cabin will dead. This was done over
Malaysia.
2. Then he descended to 23,000 feet to re
pressurize the cabin and get cockpit temperature up so that he could function comfortably and to check and kill any survivors although it is very unlikely any would be alive.
3. Then he climbed to 29,500 feet showing he was fully in control as this was active evasion.
This is the VFR altitude used by military aircraft in RVSM airspace. Or, an aircraft with communication failure. This will not alert the military radar if they are awake at that time to
monitor. Deliberate concealment.
4. Then he flew along an airway from VAMPI to IGREX. This was to not alert AF radars who do not react to a blip going along an airway.
5. After IGREX he went south as the Car Nicobar radar was destroyed in 2004 during the tsunami and they have not replaced it with a modern radar and have only a mobile radar that
is not manned during night. The Port Blair radar
has a range of just 76 nautical miles.
The aircraft turned south/southwest at IGREX, so it could not be picked up and the radar is off during night hours.
MH 370 then had something offloaded or taken off it being the reason for the hijack.
This would be at the stage when the plane was slowed and taken down to 5,000 feet or so / possibly the pilot and accomplices parachuted off the plane with whatever was criminal or illicit
cargo. It would have been to a ship.
The plane was re-programmed to then be flown fast and high on a nowhere course south west,
so it would run out of fuel and crash at high speed into the bottom of the ocean that will
prevent visible debris for a long time.
The flight recorder overwrites every 2 hours so it will show nothing except the plane on autopilot
and then crashing as it runs out of fuel.
It was a heist and key to all this is the actual 'illegal' cargo on the plane being revealed. Then
the reason and motivation become clear.
It also explains the chinese reaction and their
frantic behaviors, the chinese had something of very high value being smuggled in on this plane and now it's been stolen from them.
Got a link to this. Thanks.
Tony_Hollywood

Phuket, Thailand

#35 Mar 30, 2014
Nowhere is safe.
No government is trustworthy.
No country is better than the others.
Have faith in your religion and your gods, and let's pray for the dead of MH370.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#36 Mar 30, 2014
Tinfoil hat wrote:
Oh yes I agree with the unemployed fruit cakes on this forum who think they know better than the aviation engineers and investigators with decades of experience.
We should just hand the investigation over to the nobodies on topix who have no knowledge on the subject at all but because they have google they think they are now a world expert on this crash.
Oh it just has to be a government conspiracy just like 911 and the Kennedy assassination. Everyone keep their tinfoil helmets on, we must be vigilant.
Mate it’s not about conspiracy theories, it’s about the continual flow of disinformation from Malaysia, and every news agency that gets one tiny scrap of info, every day a new story, a new lead, it’s obvious somebody is shitting somebody. It’s a normal human reaction to put whatever info you have into a theory in your own mind, I’m sure you have your own. The truth will eventually come out, no point in believing or disbelieving anything at present.
The Bengal Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#37 Mar 30, 2014
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate it’s not about conspiracy theories, it’s about the continual flow of disinformation from Malaysia, and every news agency that gets one tiny scrap of info, every day a new story, a new lead, it’s obvious somebody is shitting somebody. It’s a normal human reaction to put whatever info you have into a theory in your own mind, I’m sure you have your own. The truth will eventually come out, no point in believing or disbelieving anything at present.
face the facts, i'm not going around in circles, to me you are just a IGNORANT !

YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTING WHOLE OF INDIA!

AND I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER WASTING MYSELF DEFENDING BANGLADESH !

IF YOU NOTICED NONE OF YOUR INDIAN HINDU BROTHERS ARE SIDING WITH YOU, THEY OBVIOUSLY READ MY PAST POST AGAINST PAKISTAN !

NOW I SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT THE NEWS DAILY, WHICH FACTIONS ARE KILLING THE HNDUS " IN BD, ITS LIKE YOUR BJP = FASCIST JAMAATS THEY USE RELIGION AS A TOOL LIKE YOUR BJP USES RELIGION AS A TOOL FOR THEIR FASCIST IDEOLOGIES OF KILLING THE MINORITIES IN THEIR COUNTRY, THE JAMAAT E ISLAMI ARE FUNDED BY THE PAKS THEY ARE CALLED TRAITORS IN BD LIBERATION WAR, THEY WERE ALLOW TO GET POLITICAL CLOUT BY ANOTHER ISI AGENT CALLED THE BNP IN BD, HENCE THE BIRTH OF EXTREMIST IN BD, LIKE YOU ARE STATING KILLING OFF THE HINDUS, BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING FASCIST IDEOLOGIES OF PAKISTANI JAMAATS IN BD, THIS HAS CALMED DOWN SINCE THE CURRENT AWAMI LEAGUE GOVERNMENT HAS COME TO POWER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT WINGED BJP WHO PROMOTES IDEOLOGIES ON FASCIST HINDUISM WHICH IS LIKE THE RIGHT WING IDEOLOGIES OF PAK FUNDED JAMAAT E ISLAM IN BD AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE KILLING OFF THE MINORITIES IN BD.

SO DON'T BLAME THIS ON MUSLIMS BLAME THESE FASCIST IDEOLOGIES ON YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR PAKISTAN WHERE THEIR FASCIST IDEOLOGIES LIKE YOU BJP FASCIST IDEOLOGIES WERE BORN !

I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH AN IGNORNAT SUCH AS YOURSELF !

DIDN'T YOU HAVE A MUSLIM SCIENTIST IN YOUR PARTY THE BJP ONCE ?

ABDUL KALAM WAS YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE BJP CORRECT ?

SO WHY THE HELL ARE SLAGGING OFF MUSLIMS

WHY THE FCK DON'T YOU DO YOUR FCKING RESEARCH PROPERLY THEN COME UP WITH A VALID ARGUEMENT INSTEAD OF SAYING BASELESS SHIT THAT YOU ARE SPEWING OUT NOW.

I CAN GIVE SO MANY EVIDENCE ABOUT YOUR CHILD MOLESTER SWAMI !

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION ITS ABOUT YOUR PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT WHICH IS RUN BY JAMAAT FASCIST TEXT BOOKS, WHO IS CREATING FASCIST IDEOLOGIES OF ISLAM.
X Factor

Fredericksburg, VA

#38 Mar 30, 2014
Every possible answer is only theories at this time. http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/navy-tow...

If MH370 was hauling/transporting valuables during it's flight, then it would have to be a high powered state-of-the-art program or weapon, because this search is going to cost billions of dollars for many countries. If Malaysia didn't have a lazy ass under educated staff, and a outdated radar system, that put 26 countries in all of the wrong locations, we probably would have already found the plane...maybe. The Indian Ocean is the hell of waterways, and it will pull anything under, or wash it for miles in just minutes. The satellite radar does no good, because the object that is located will not be in the same area on the next searching day. Australia is roughly 12-14 hours ahead of my time zone (eastern US). Australia invented the black box, so I'm sure they can help the United States locate it, IF the search location is even close. Anyones opinion could be true at this time.

One thing we do know, is that Malaysian Airlines is in financial trouble, and has been for years. They could have sold a secret weapon to help financially, or this could be the final destination of the future for the Malaysian Airlines. Time will tell...
X Factor

Fredericksburg, VA

#39 Mar 30, 2014
Just ignore that link. I failed to send the correct one. Thanks Australia! My uncle is in Special Forces, and he said Australia is a great place to visit. I hope to one day.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#40 Mar 30, 2014
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate it’s not about conspiracy theories, it’s about the continual flow of disinformation from Malaysia, and every news agency that gets one tiny scrap of info, every day a new story, a new lead, it’s obvious somebody is shitting somebody. It’s a normal human reaction to put whatever info you have into a theory in your own mind, I’m sure you have your own. The truth will eventually come out, no point in believing or disbelieving anything at present.
Oh dear! Now look what you've done, sid!!

You've made someone type in CAPITALS!!

LMAO!!

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#41 Mar 30, 2014
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
face the facts, i'm not going around in circles, to me you are just a IGNORANT !
YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTING WHOLE OF INDIA!
AND I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER WASTING MYSELF DEFENDING BANGLADESH !
IF YOU NOTICED NONE OF YOUR INDIAN HINDU BROTHERS ARE SIDING WITH YOU, THEY OBVIOUSLY READ MY PAST POST AGAINST PAKISTAN !
NOW I SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT THE NEWS DAILY, WHICH FACTIONS ARE KILLING THE HNDUS " IN BD, ITS LIKE YOUR BJP = FASCIST JAMAATS THEY USE RELIGION AS A TOOL LIKE YOUR BJP USES RELIGION AS A TOOL FOR THEIR FASCIST IDEOLOGIES OF KILLING THE MINORITIES IN THEIR COUNTRY, THE JAMAAT E ISLAMI ARE FUNDED BY THE PAKS THEY ARE CALLED TRAITORS IN BD LIBERATION WAR, THEY WERE ALLOW TO GET POLITICAL CLOUT BY ANOTHER ISI AGENT CALLED THE BNP IN BD, HENCE THE BIRTH OF EXTREMIST IN BD, LIKE YOU ARE STATING KILLING OFF THE HINDUS, BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING FASCIST IDEOLOGIES OF PAKISTANI JAMAATS IN BD, THIS HAS CALMED DOWN SINCE THE CURRENT AWAMI LEAGUE GOVERNMENT HAS COME TO POWER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT WINGED BJP WHO PROMOTES IDEOLOGIES ON FASCIST HINDUISM WHICH IS LIKE THE RIGHT WING IDEOLOGIES OF PAK FUNDED JAMAAT E ISLAM IN BD AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE KILLING OFF THE MINORITIES IN BD.
SO DON'T BLAME THIS ON MUSLIMS BLAME THESE FASCIST IDEOLOGIES ON YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR PAKISTAN WHERE THEIR FASCIST IDEOLOGIES LIKE YOU BJP FASCIST IDEOLOGIES WERE BORN !
I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH AN IGNORNAT SUCH AS YOURSELF !
DIDN'T YOU HAVE A MUSLIM SCIENTIST IN YOUR PARTY THE BJP ONCE ?
ABDUL KALAM WAS YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE BJP CORRECT ?
SO WHY THE HELL ARE SLAGGING OFF MUSLIMS
WHY THE FCK DON'T YOU DO YOUR FCKING RESEARCH PROPERLY THEN COME UP WITH A VALID ARGUEMENT INSTEAD OF SAYING BASELESS SHIT THAT YOU ARE SPEWING OUT NOW.
I CAN GIVE SO MANY EVIDENCE ABOUT YOUR CHILD MOLESTER SWAMI !
THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION ITS ABOUT YOUR PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT WHICH IS RUN BY JAMAAT FASCIST TEXT BOOKS, WHO IS CREATING FASCIST IDEOLOGIES OF ISLAM.
Everyone knows muhammad was a rock spider. What Priest has married a little girl off to a nonce? A muslim cleric married a 26 year-old pedophile to a 12 year-old girl in Sydney not long ago. Islam is the rock spider religion.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#42 Mar 31, 2014
The black box has not very long to go before it's batteries go flat and it can't transmit so why is our Navy loading a device to track it on board a ship that has to travel 1500 K's out into the Indian Ocean instead of flying it there a lot quicker by plane seeing there are already enough ships out there who can operate the thing ?
I contacted the Brisbane Courier Mail editor today and the women who answered the phone showed no interest in the time it is going to take to deliver the device to the search area so I can only deduce that they know the plane isn't there going by her interest in the subject which was absolute zero .
Tamil boat people FUCKOFF

Bentleigh East, Australia

#43 Mar 31, 2014
not that I believe in psychics, but this lady's is on to something.

&li st=UUg1_czdu2QkLvH9eKRxHolg

could the plane be hidden by this new advanced technology?

http://www.examiner.com/article/malaysia-jet-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resort Plans Nude 'Anything Goes' Party to Figh... (Nov '08) 6 hr Bald beaver 4
Cricke world cup is ON.but no one talk about cr... 7 hr R-S-J 24
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (May '12) 9 hr sane 1,402
Hey, Aussies by skipping one meal you can do yo... 10 hr Roundabout 0
Australia most racist and dumbest country 2015 11 hr Crooks 3
Those who do not deserve compassion...... 11 hr Crooks 3
I found a picture of Foo's mum! 11 hr Bonan 3
More from around the web