First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Professor

Surrey, Canada

#45 Mar 21, 2013
Kat wrote:
Professor,
Whatever. You Indians are a mentally deficient lot so I'm just wasting my time trying to speak to you like you have an ounce of intelligence. If that is the only way you can best me by making false claims I am another poster on this board then I actually feel very sorry for you trying to argue intellectual points with no comprehension of the issues you dive into.
Go back to the kiddie pool, even your floaties aren't saving you here.
See your a dumbRACISTslutBITCH, and that is what you really are..

Your life is sex, and sex is all you have been taught, you have no life, culture, morals, respect, at all.

Your a loose druggie cultureless hoe like all the women in your country. your sick in your head.

so, go to hell, you STUPIDbitchWHOREslut.
The Professor

Surrey, Canada

#46 Mar 21, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your looking in the wrong window perve. You looking for some little boys?
<quoted text>
LMAO
3 PHD's in rhape there turdskin. Language went down hill pretty fast. Tell ya mum just to grab any b1tch off the street and fed ex her to you because you need someone to hit.
Don't tell people I'm beady .... I've just stopped those farcked up CACA's & Fixers annoying me.
Listen little man, don't try to crack jokes with me or you'll be punched so hard you'll be wondering where your teeth "vanished" to, and you'll say i have a PhD in Magic as well.

Your such a loser low life. You got bullied your whole life, you were made to kiss feet, and lick them. That is your life, little slave boy.

A homosexual with Aspergers in Denial, that is what you are.

Mentally SICK. I spit on your face, infront of your mom, and she doesn't get surprised, instead she encourages me.
Paki busterds

Australia

#47 Mar 21, 2013
The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life is sex, and sex is all you have been taught, you have no life, culture, morals, respect, at all.
Your a loose druggie cultureless hoe like all the women in your country. your sick in your head.
ooooh good comeback
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#48 Mar 21, 2013
The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I'm an educated woman with a professional career. Look at how you speak to people, thank you for publicly justifying all of my previous statements. You're an abhorrent low life with absolutely no intellect.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#49 Mar 21, 2013
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I'm an educated woman with a professional career. Look at how you speak to people, thank you for publicly justifying all of my previous statements. You're an abhorrent low life with absolutely no intellect.
Don't spare another thought for the silly boy, this forum is the only place he can speak without getting his head knocked off, in the real world no one would even give him the time of day, the poor sad loser has to get on an anonymous forum to even get a response from a fellow human being.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#51 Mar 21, 2013
The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen little man, don't try to crack jokes with me or you'll be punched so hard you'll be wondering where your teeth "vanished" to, and you'll say i have a PhD in Magic as well.
Your such a loser low life. You got bullied your whole life, you were made to kiss feet, and lick them. That is your life, little slave boy.
A homosexual with Aspergers in Denial, that is what you are.
Mentally SICK. I spit on your face, infront of your mom, and she doesn't get surprised, instead she encourages me.
LMAO

your now coming across so stup1d your to dumb to even be an Indian. YOU'RE A FARCKING PAKI.

Only degree you have is a masters in bullsh1t. Dumb@rse turdskin. So back to the 7/11 and pump some more gas boy ... LMAO - LOSER.
Kat

Australia

#52 Mar 21, 2013
And why is it writing "mom" on an Aussie forum? Is he in the States? Why post here?
The king of kings

Ashburn, VA

#53 Mar 21, 2013
Australian girls get gang banged by Black sudanies fos 1 dollar. Thats what these creatures are worth of.
The Professor

Surrey, Canada

#54 Mar 21, 2013
Kat wrote:
And why is it writing "mom" on an Aussie forum? Is he in the States? Why post here?
"it"? I fathered you baby girl.

Is my "emglish" bad?

Stupid loose hoe, your mom does 15 a night.

(Men or Heroin shots? Your pick)
The Professor

Surrey, Canada

#55 Mar 21, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't spare another thought for the silly boy, this forum is the only place he can speak without getting his head knocked off, in the real world no one would even give him the time of day, the poor sad loser has to get on an anonymous forum to even get a response from a fellow human being.
and you suckle on penises while your mum watches u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intersting audio book for The United States 1 hr notunderstanding 6
Sheehan, Sarandon urge PM to quit Iraq (May '06) 7 hr swedenforever 4
I have solved AUSTRALIA's problems !!!!!!! 10 hr Aussie Bob 3
Have they blocked my IP Address? 10 hr Aussie Bob 7
NO jet fuel found on 9-11 (May '10) 14 hr grrrrrr 91
Why The Block won't return to Sydney 14 hr Alvin 4
New Gonorrhea Strain in Australia Resistant to ... 16 hr Goats milk Australia 9
More from around the web