The First (unmarried) Couple: New Australian PM moved into official...

Sep 26, 2010 Full story: Daily Mail 9

The First Couple: New Australian PM moves into official residence with her former hairdresser partner By Richard Shears Last updated at 5:36 PM on 26th September 2010 Australia's Julia Gillard and her partner today became the first unmarried couple to move into the Prime Minister's official residence in Canberra.

Full Story
Jason Freer

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 26, 2010
If he's a hairdresser he's probably a homo as well.

“Capitalistroadst er”

Since: Sep 07

Canberra

#2 Sep 26, 2010
It will be interesting to see how long they are in there for.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2010
Capitalistroadster wrote:
It will be interesting to see how long they are in there for.
Not that long I expect, she hasn't got a clue about anything and will do nothing of worth. Then we have the problem of Abbot becoming hated because of his passion for disruption and constant lying, the libs are already stating it's their job to bring down the government, when in reality it's their job to represent their constituents and not the parties vested interests.

So we may see the rise of a new direction and a party of independents who willingly represent the people and not the elite. On the other hand it may be just another step down into chaos and attrition as the various ideologies fight amongst themselves and against each other.
Pollywaffle

Sydney, Australia

#4 Sep 26, 2010
I think Julia Gillard is a brave lady. She doesn't want to get married and was brave enough to be the first Prime Minister to live in sin with her boyfriend in the Lodge. She also lost a lot of fans when she said she wasn't religious. Regardless of whether you agree with her policies or not, you have to admit she's game.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Pollywaffle wrote:
I think Julia Gillard is a brave lady. She doesn't want to get married and was brave enough to be the first Prime Minister to live in sin with her boyfriend in the Lodge. She also lost a lot of fans when she said she wasn't religious. Regardless of whether you agree with her policies or not, you have to admit she's game.
Crap, the only sinners are religious wankers, she's in love and living naturally not as an ideological clone. She probably got more fans when she said she wasn't religious, but it still doesn't give her a brain and she has to contend with the majority of politicians being religious programmed nutters.

“Lock up your cat ....”

Since: Oct 08

...or I'll kill it.

#6 Sep 26, 2010
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap, the only sinners are religious wankers, she's in love and living naturally not as an ideological clone. She probably got more fans when she said she wasn't religious, but it still doesn't give her a brain and she has to contend with the majority of politicians being religious programmed nutters.
I'm pretty sure she was using the term "living in sin" colloquially and that your "correction" was totally unneccessary.
You really like to work the "everyone's an ideologist" slant into every discussion,don't you ?
denis mulheron

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Sep 26, 2010
gillard a liar a closet dyke a x commo an athiest she is an embasment to australia in contrast tony abbott a good family man and a christian

Location hidden

#8 Sep 26, 2010
noteatpig2getha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure she was using the term "living in sin" colloquially and that your "correction" was totally unneccessary.
You really like to work the "everyone's an ideologist" slant into every discussion,don't you ?
Facts are facts oh religious one and nothing you say or deny will change that.

“Lock up your cat ....”

Since: Oct 08

...or I'll kill it.

#10 Sep 27, 2010
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts oh religious one and nothing you say or deny will change that.
I'm not religious and we weren't discussing "facts". I said that the poster was using the term "living in sin" colloquially and your knee-jerk reaction was unneccessary, if not entirely predictable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 5 min R-S-J 10,111
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 18 min R-S-J 20
Post funny videos of turdskins being bashed here 1 hr R-S-J 19
Muslim Demonstration Friday 23 Janaury 2015 at ... 1 hr lando 47
Tonight the Greeks vote for all of us 2 hr AnAssholeIsBack 2
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 3 hr tangata 243
Pedophilia and Rapes are ok in Liberal Sweden 3 hr Dutch expat 1
Samantha Steroids Stosur before and after PEDs (Jan '13) 4 hr Indians go poop 118
Call for Muslim army in Australia. 5 hr Disgust 109
Will Sydney muslim haters on Topix go to Lakemb... 5 hr Love peace 49
More from around the web