Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
india africans arabs suck

Odessa, Ukraine

#1 Feb 7, 2013
It will annoy that stupid poster that comes here crying about steroids all the time.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#2 Feb 7, 2013
india africans arabs suck wrote:
It will annoy that stupid poster that comes here crying about steroids all the time.
I see, "Blair". You are jealous of bodybuilders and don't want more people taking steroids because that would just make your life suck even more than it already does.
How am I stupid when ur the one who doesn't want steroids to be legalised and to take steroids to improve your body? You sound pretty stupid to me.
Keep Steroids Banned

Odessa, Ukraine

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I dont really give a f/uck about steroids, I just get sick of you going on about them all the time.
You really sound like such a loser, you dont talk about anything else.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Keep Steroids Banned wrote:
I dont really give a f/uck about steroids, I just get sick of you going on about them all the time.
You really sound like such a loser, you dont talk about anything else.
That's right. Because you don't care about PEDs and arent into improving your body, you don't want others to use PEDs to improve their body out of JEALOUSY. You are the loser.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#5 Feb 7, 2013
I laugh to myself when I see those young gym junky guys wearing their tight Tshirts and walking around in public. Maybe alot of them are taking steroids too. I don't need to do weights or push ups to get muscle, I'm naturally built like an Olympian god. In fact I don't like to do weights or push ups because I get too big.

When I was in my early teens though, those sorts of exercises helped me out. But I never needed steroids.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Otara wrote:
I laugh to myself when I see those young gym junky guys wearing their tight Tshirts and walking around in public. Maybe alot of them are taking steroids too. I don't need to do weights or push ups to get muscle, I'm naturally built like an Olympian god. In fact I don't like to do weights or push ups because I get too big.
When I was in my early teens though, those sorts of exercises helped me out. But I never needed steroids.
HAHAHAHAHAHA yet another delusional fatboy who thinks his fat is muscle!

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Keep Steroids Banned wrote:
I dont really give a f/uck about steroids, I just get sick of you going on about them all the time.
You really sound like such a loser, you dont talk about anything else.
Ha ha yep we are all thinking it.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#8 Feb 8, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA yet another delusional fatboy who thinks his fat is muscle!
Delusional? You take steroids and think it's normal. You take steroids and do weights to try to get what I have naturally.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Otara wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional? You take steroids and think it's normal. You take steroids and do weights to try to get what I have naturally.
I've never taken steroids. How many times must I repeat myself? What exactly do you have naturally? Fat? 14 inch flabby arms with a 50 inch waist? Whatever type of body you have, I'm sure mine shats on yours.
Say something "smart" back like you have a muscular natural body or that it's better than mine and I'll tell you to prove it by showing us pics of your bod. So if you don't wanna go down that embarrassing road, stfu.

Since: Jul 12

Paddington, Australia

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Your name in here is LEGALISE STEROIDS and you are promoting those drugs in here but now you say you have never taken them. Your muscles are the product of steroids and weight lifting, in other words they are fake. Not natural. You're a try hard, plain and simple.

I have some fat like all middle aged men, I'm an ordinary working class man after all. But my natural muscles will always stand out, it's the genetics my father passed down on to me.

You try hard test tube monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 5 min Sheela 769
Aussies fear from Allah.!! 15 min Mohammed Khan 64
Fukwit of the year contest fukwits not trolls -... 18 min Curry muncher hater 16
Ebola enters another African country Senegal. 32 min Falit1930 2
100 reason why we Muslims hates Australia. 44 min White Master 66
Chelsea Clinton's Mouth 46 min Foo Factual 3
ADELAIDEAN BEADY BUM MELTERS too sh!t scared t... 49 min Geoff 4
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 51 min White Master 44,434
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 1 hr White Master 3,531
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (May '12) 1 hr 9031125082 khushnuma 1,360
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 4 hr Chant 71
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••