Indian taxi driver sexually assaults ...

Indian taxi driver sexually assaults Aussie girl

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dave Australia

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Dec 12, 2009
Young Indian taxi driver in Brisbane, drags girl from cab and tries to rape her. Bloody useless judge lets him out on bail, he has to hand in his passport. Says he will not be a flight risk. He should have been locked up, serve sentance and be deported. These rulings do not stop rape by Indians. People wonder why we hate the Bastards.
Jeva

Australia

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Spam!! Spam!! Spam!! these racist losers are so dumb, they just resort to unfair means snf bully in real life as well as virtual world.
Asura

Suva, Fiji

#3 Dec 12, 2009
Don't worry, the Japanese can do much more than that once they start ruling over you 3rd world Australians.
JHK

Australia

#4 Dec 12, 2009
Dave Australia wrote:
Young Indian taxi driver in Brisbane, drags girl from cab and tries to rape her. Bloody useless judge lets him out on bail, he has to hand in his passport. Says he will not be a flight risk. He should have been locked up, serve sentance and be deported. These rulings do not stop rape by Indians. People wonder why we hate the Bastards.
The same judge acquitted two white trashes who attacked indian cabbie over a month ago.
huh what who

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Asura wrote:
Don't worry, the Japanese can do much more than that once they start ruling over you 3rd world Australians.
Lame. Haha. It's either the Indians, the Asians or the Muslims who're "apparently" gonna take over and now you're throwing the Japs in the mix?

Everyone needs to calm the hell down and live their own lives. Don't worry about what other people do; worry about your own footprint.

ROFL.
Asura

Suva, Fiji

#6 Dec 12, 2009
huh what who wrote:
<quoted text>Lame. Haha. It's either the Indians, the Asians or the Muslims who're "apparently" gonna take over and now you're throwing the Japs in the mix?
Everyone needs to calm the hell down and live their own lives. Don't worry about what other people do; worry about your own footprint.
ROFL.
Wrong! The Japanese simply want to show the 3rd world Australians how to live the right way.
Trump

Australia

#7 Dec 12, 2009
huh what who wrote:
<quoted text>Lame. Haha. It's either the Indians, the Asians or the Muslims who're "apparently" gonna take over and now you're throwing the Japs in the mix?
ROFL.
Immigrants who are legal citizens or permanent residents are not going anywhere, you like ot or not, they have spent a fortune settling here and they have paid back by paying billions of dollars in taxes, better change your racist ideology and unscrouplous behaviour, its not going to help anyone. Ask your government to stop immigration, but you can't deny equal rights to people just because they are non-Anglo/ non-white. Why don't you look at the mirror, the fault lies with you and the generations of discriminatory and racist attitudes embeded in Australian way of life.
huh what who

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Dec 12, 2009
Trump wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrants who are legal citizens or permanent residents are not going anywhere, you like ot or not, they have spent a fortune settling here and they have paid back by paying billions of dollars in taxes, better change your racist ideology and unscrouplous behaviour, its not going to help anyone. Ask your government to stop immigration, but you can't deny equal rights to people just because they are non-Anglo/ non-white. Why don't you look at the mirror, the fault lies with you and the generations of discriminatory and racist attitudes embeded in Australian way of life.
I've never said the government should stop immigration. Get your facts right. I have a problem with morons who accuse every white person of being racist and of being on welfare. Their mentality is ridiculous and unintelligent.
Black Moron

Newport, Australia

#9 Dec 13, 2009
just be a white blonde woman and sits beside a black somalian ethiopian taxi driver
Sam

Sydney, Australia

#10 Dec 13, 2009
Trump wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, but why do the Indians have so many problems in so many of the places that they go & settle?

Uganda, Fiji etc, was it white ppl who had a problem with Indians in these countries? The Indians think they're racially superior to blacks & that p!sses the local population off, isn't that right Asura, I see Asura has that arrogant attitude that has so endeared the Indian population to the Native Fijians over the years, if it is just the Aussies who have an attitude problem, why is it that you Indians have had so much trouble with racial tensions in Africa & the pacific?
Vik

Australia

#11 Dec 13, 2009
We are talking about right of ethnic and immigrant population in Aus, Fiji and Uganda are different cases, the indigenous natives wanted to rule the country, they did not want Indians to share the power, they had different political agendas. Immigrants want equality and fair go in Aus, no second class treatment. why do you expect immigrants to put up with racism, assaults, cheating, bullying and unfair treatment. Just treat everyone nicely, its plane and simple.
Defend Yourselves

Australia

#12 Dec 13, 2009
Vik wrote:
We are talking about right of ethnic and immigrant population in Aus, Fiji and Uganda are different cases, the indigenous natives wanted to rule the country, they did not want Indians to share the power, they had different political agendas. Immigrants want equality and fair go in Aus, no second class treatment. why do you expect immigrants to put up with racism, assaults, cheating, bullying and unfair treatment. Just treat everyone nicely, its plane and simple.
Immigrants want to whine and demand in Aus, no working for anything. Why do you expect Australians to put up with racism, assaults, cheating, bullying and unfair treatment. Just stop whining and earn respect, its plane and simple.
Dasmaya

Sydney, Australia

#13 Dec 13, 2009
Defend Yourselves wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrants want to whine and demand in Aus, no working for anything. Why do you expect Australians to put up with racism, assaults, cheating, bullying and unfair treatment. Just stop whining and earn respect, its plane and simple.
you need to be re educated.You stop whining start listening your Indian mentor.
1.Learn to love learning indian culture,religion and language.
2.Respect all hard working indians in australia.
3.Learn to cook delicious indian food and practice YOGA.
4.Give up redneck theory and try to learn Gandhi's democracy rules.
Thank you
Aussie Karen

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Dec 13, 2009
Dasmaya wrote:
<quoted text>you need to be re educated.You stop whining start listening your Indian mentor.
1.Learn to love learning indian culture,religion and language.
2.Respect all hard working indians in australia.
3.Learn to cook delicious indian food and practice YOGA.
4.Give up redneck theory and try to learn Gandhi's democracy rules.
Thank you
You need to be educated too.

1. Indian men stop raping white women.
2. Respect white people, and other people you see as enemies (like Pakis, etc) in Australia.
Defence will be needed

Australia

#15 Dec 13, 2009
Defend Yourselves wrote:
<quoted text>
Punk, no one is going to respect you just because you are white..you need to throw away your aussie bush arrogance.
Defend Yourselves

Australia

#16 Dec 13, 2009
Defence will be needed wrote:
<quoted text>
Punk, no one is going to respect you just because you are white..you need to throw away your aussie bush arrogance.
Ahoy fuckwit, I am an Australian. Me and the other Australians built Australia. You are a guest in my country which is the same as being a guest in my home. Shut your whining stupid wog mouth and find some manners or get out. We Australians are not interested in your crappy shitty failed Indian way of life. India is a slum infested poverty stricken filthy smelly shithole as a result of the Indian way of life.
If you are to succeed in Australia as an immigrant YOU have to earn respect. You Indians are the bastards whining and demanding and abusing and therefore nobody respects you. It's not just in Australia you are despised everywhere. Just go home creep.
Dasmaya

Sydney, Australia

#18 Dec 13, 2009
Defend Yourselves wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Australian. Me and the other Australians built Australia.
Are you an aboriginal engineer? Respect non aboriginals living in australia.Are you racist aboriginal tribe elder?
sick of it all

Asia/Pacific Region

#19 Dec 13, 2009
I had a lot of bad experiences with taxi drivers in melbourne, and when I say something I'm called racist, sexually, verbally and mentaly I have been put thru the ringer by indian cabbies, where are the passangers rights, they get a bubble, a camera and we get called racist?
Dasmaya

Sydney, Australia

#20 Dec 13, 2009
Indian taxi drivers very polite and helpful.
Gottaliv

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Dec 13, 2009
Asura wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! The Japanese simply want to show the 3rd world Australians how to live the right way.
And what business is it of the fcuking Japs how Australians live??? It's also none of any other countries fcuking business how Australians want to run their own country, least of all yours. And YOU call US "third world Australians"????? The only things "third world" in this country are all the filth and scum imported from "third world" cuntrees by a government with only dollar signs in it eyes! Immigration from those places is like a cancerous growth spreading it's malevolent disease where-ever it goes. Australians aren't racist, they know what's right and wrong for their country and importing the scum of the earth which destroys OUR country is NOT RIGHT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why do Indians look like shit? (May '10) 3 hr ml AD 105
Do Indian and Pakistani look same to you Anglos? (Jun '12) 5 hr Grassclipper 8
News Mining downturn boosts Pilbara tourism opportun... 6 hr Grassclipper 6
News 'Teen wolf' girl dragged from court after tryin... 11 hr Unit 12 2
China , India and Indonesia to dominate the wor... (Jun '13) 22 hr Raj Chanani 34
I laugh when turdskins die in heatwaves 23 hr Pebble1111 2
I like having sex with Fijian boys (Sep '12) Mon poly808boy 16
More from around the web