Keyport, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheap manafacturing and cheap prices is what India and China start out with, than its technology etc ect before you know it They are already economically ahead in the future.
uptotheeyeballs

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the reason why white Aussies are considered retards,I will give you a moment to think about what you just,and may god have mercy on your soul.
Hmmmm, best not call somebody a 'retard' with your grammar.

May God have mercy on your lack of literacy skills.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia has a high standard of living which is subsidised by relatively high wages, australia cannot even try to compete with countries that pay workers a few buck a day, so you have a choice, high standard of living and virtually no manufacturing or work for 5 bucks a day and live like a dog and have a competitive manufacturing industry making multinationals filthy rich. You will notice that a very small percentage of the mega wealth generated by multinationals in manufacturing countries like china filters down to the shit kickers at the bottom.
no idea where folks like u would bring oz to in the future!

they have high tech manufacturing in the USA and they dont get 5 bucks a day!learn and see from them instead of looking at cambodia!

it amazes me what aussies are doing to their own economy using ancient techniques that are unproductive.

If china folks were earning $1/day as from your data in the 1970s in say coal mining,in 40 years that is today,they are earning $30/day.thats 30 times the improvement in 40 years or every decade an increment of 10 times of the original year taken into account!in the next 10 years the folks in china as forcasted would be at least $50/day or more in year 2020.

thats progress any country makes.by that time china would be setting up companies in oz beause its cheaper in oz.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian gov or companies ask Australia eng firms for help, thats why they go overseas.Australian engineers get employed as consultants, teaching and project managers.Australia has alot of mining expertise and Australian mining multinational BHP and Rio tinto has mining operatons worldwide. We can build complex mining operations from nothing.
Australia builds its own submarine
Australia designed and built the world fastest ferry which broke the atlantic speed record previously held by a Us company. Australian fast ferries are used by the us navy, china to taiwan fast ferries, the uk and some arab sheiks, scandinavian countries, and japan also have bought aus fast ferries.
australia build its submarines but no one in the world buys them as compared to germany and swedish submarines.so its definitely not a winner there.and most of the designers of the sub are probably not making submarines today.

a australian ferry?????when folks talk about ferrys it usually means it aint armed and can be sunk anytime by even a guy armed with a bazooka.

what folks these days want at least a stealth ship that becomes invisible to the naked eye and ferries that take off.

a ferry is simply a transport ship...maybe a lil bit faster but thats bout it.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
The promblem in australia with aus innovators is there is no governmenet support for australian nationals with inventor ideas. The usa a has alot of support for innovators, from both governmnet and compnaies and funds, which is one of the reason it can innovate alot. so does japan.In australia only those in universities or those already rich in australia can develop ther einventions. I myself have had 3 ideas but no money and no support to develop it.Quite a few australian innovators had to get support from us companaies before they could develop there product. The sarich orbital engine is one example. Australias class system , and a unsupportive governmnet,means only the wealthy, gov orgs like csiro, and those in unis can develop there innovations and inventions, the rest there ideas die from lack of support and money.
i got a few inventions too.unlike u i dont depend on any one to market them n earn $$$$$$$$$.

if u can build it easily yerself and cheaply like the japanese in proto stage.....then u are already considered a millionaire and would have your own factory with high tech methods to produce winning products.

what abput the wright brotherss?did they need some sort of NASA or Csiro to build their flying machine?
and what about henry ford?most of the folks who ever made it anywhere with a great idea didnt have much education from unis but it was real cheap to make by themselves...as in edisons light bulb to bill gates first windows software.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
you don,t even know australia I do
33 percent of australian gdp is from manufacturing
look through melbourne and adelaide and you will see hundreds of factories making a variety of products. we export a lot of food products to asia, europe and us as well as mechanical,electrical parts who know we are good cooks lol. so what people have to eat, and eating is an important part of everyones life.
did you know australia has its own forklift company
we make parts for boeing planes
we make small airplanes
we make electrical componenets fro electrical substations and othr electricity products
we make alot of telcommunication components
did you know australia exports alot of yachts,speedboats,fishingboats and fast marine craft for commercial use
our manufacturing has reduced in other areas do to markets being taken by bigger companies in asia, usa, europe. Also the high w ages here, have made some aussie companies move to china and singapore and elsehwhere where the wages are lower.
aussie companies move to china or singapore and employs cheaper engineers and technicians because those countries are runned by dictators and communists who insist their citizens be paid 5 bucks a day!!!aussie companies do it cheap by ghoin to these companies and exploiting those poor citizens.

and the above is only cheap when the aussie companies dont intend to manufacture anything in singapore because it takes more to run and maintain a factory in singapore due to its advanced infrastructure as compared to china or indonesia.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the high speed ships designed and built by australian company incat, now owned and used by japanese company. 2 australian companies make the fastest ferries in the world.But now the us navy again has poached an australian invention, and being very experienced boatbuilders themselves, will in no time be able to build them themselves, after the us navy ordered a few built in a joint contract in us. So US navy really has no competition any more, they have most aircraft carriers and now fastest boats as well.I disagree with then doing this, the boats should of been kept out of navies
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
never heard.....no matter how fast these boats are....they could be detected miles away n could be blown to bits in less than 10 seconds.app
davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

tsar wrote:
<quoted text>
i got a few inventions too.unlike u i dont depend on any one to market them n earn $$$$$$$$$.
if u can build it easily yerself and cheaply like the japanese in proto stage.....then u are already considered a millionaire and would have your own factory with high tech methods to produce winning products.
what abput the wright brotherss?did they need some sort of NASA or Csiro to build their flying machine?
and what about henry ford?most of the folks who ever made it anywhere with a great idea didnt have much education from unis but it was real cheap to make by themselves...as in edisons light bulb to bill gates first windows software.
So I take it your an american?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Read post 129 again, you are saying exactly what I said.
I am thinking of setting up an export business selling australian made chop sticks, plastic cups, paper party hats and thongs, all raw materials sourced in australia, all manufacturing done in australia, export market will be china, would you like to come in as a partner, I reckon we will make a killing.
davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

tsar wrote:
<quoted text>
aussie companies move to china or singapore and employs cheaper engineers and technicians because those countries are runned by dictators and communists who insist their citizens be paid 5 bucks a day!!!aussie companies do it cheap by ghoin to these companies and exploiting those poor citizens.
and the above is only cheap when the aussie companies dont intend to manufacture anything in singapore because it takes more to run and maintain a factory in singapore due to its advanced infrastructure as compared to china or indonesia.
Us companies moved to china for same reasons lower wages higher profits for there execs and shareholders, same reason for some euro firms in china.The rich have little morals,they exploit anyone. The moral are among the poor and working classes.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

sid wrote:
I am thinking of setting up an export business selling australian made chop sticks, plastic cups, paper party hats and thongs, all raw materials sourced in australia, all manufacturing done in australia, export market will be china, would you like to come in as a partner, I reckon we will make a killing.
u wont make a killing.they have 2000 other suppliers selling the same stuff as u in china.plus they speak the 5 other chinese dialects.

have u thought of flippin a burger n be contented with it instead?u aint a wright brother or a bill gates....i prefer my burgers with some fat on it.
davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

tsar wrote:
<quoted text>
good point about some very talented people never went to uni. Yet Australia is classist like UK and only uni people or super rich here even get heard. But as you say, ive said it myself there are many success stories of high school droputs or just highschool qualified or uni dropouts going on and making succeses and innovating new compnaies or products. one of the main guys of apple or microsoft was only high school qualified or a uni dropout. edison and ford 2 great american entrepenuers and inventors never had a university education, they just were very gifted with ideas and very skillfull with there hands.
tsar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it your an american?
nope.
davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

tsar wrote:
<quoted text>
nope.
what nationality are you or your parents?
tsar

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

i am from planet earth but was from another planet in another system with 3 moons 100 light years away.
davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

tsar wrote:
i am from planet earth but was from another planet in another system with 3 moons 100 light years away.
what are you trying to hide
Becky

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

sid wrote:
The best bet for selling Aussie made goods into China is in areas that require transparency and probity. Baby food, milk, medicine and language education come to mind. The Chinese know they can't depend on the safety and/or integrity of these products when made in China.
tsar

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

The Exterminators wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea why are you hiding behind myASS!!, got some sort of vendetta or chamberpot to hide?
im not hiding behind your ass......IF U HAD ONE EVEN!

u are free to look at my vendetta with my pot....feel free to browse on your own free time.
tsar

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you trying to hide
hide whot?

normally i dont get folks asking me about my nationlity because im from a democratic and free country.sad to say i do get aussies asking for this n dat like as if australia is under communist rule or some neo nazi regime.

im from another planet.and i not too pleased with folks like u destroying the planet with your infernal industries,machines and narrow minded thoughts .period.
davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

tsar wrote:
<quoted text>
hide whot?
normally i dont get folks asking me about my nationlity because im from a democratic and free country.sad to say i do get aussies asking for this n dat like as if australia is under communist rule or some neo nazi regime.
im from another planet.and i not too pleased with folks like u destroying the planet with your infernal industries,machines and narrow minded thoughts .period.
Its a standard question in australia because of the large amount of different nationalities now seen here.many europeans look the same, you cant tell the difference between some if they all speak english, same as some of the asains look the same. even many of the indian look the same, its hard to tell the difference between a paki and indian and bangladeshi unless you ask them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

166 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 4 min andrew 84
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 min AusiConvicts 2,170
~~~British Empire, The Greatest Empire ever~~~ 25 min British sultante 16
Peter Hall is an Indian man 37 min Kunwar Rajveersinhji Zala 43
Muslims worship Hindu God Shiva's Penus. (Oct '13) 39 min Rachel 49
I blew a load in my dad's hair 49 min MUQ1 5
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 52 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 463
Ebola outbreak in western Sydney 1 hr Adolf 22
Why do Indian men smell so bad? (Nov '13) 1 hr Bronson 67
Why White Women loves Indian Men? (Oct '11) 2 hr Troll me not promise 16,480
Israel has put up with a lot. 2 hr For a Free World 173
•••
•••