Gezza

Australia

#727 Mar 25, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>i think its time to call for more east indians to immigrate where you live thats why i know we need to do.
Sorry to be harsh... hope this is not too disrespectful.... but I look at it this way. Would I ever f**k an Indian woman? No, not if my life depended on it. That's the way I weigh it all up. I love women of all nationalities.... but Indian women repulse me. Anyway, just my 2 cents... that's how I judge it. African American women? Beautiful. American, Australian? Beautiful. Middle Eastern? Beautiful. Asian? Beautiful. You get my drift....

But Indian? It would be frightening. Like f**king a giant cockroach.
chetan bhagat

India

#728 Mar 25, 2013
wow!we indians r very popular in other countries also.feels great to see that.i dont understand why aussies care so much about us when we dont even think about them.when ur hated then definitely u have some great quality....
Gezza

Australia

#729 Mar 25, 2013
I'm an islander myself... how is it incendiary to simply be speaking the truth? Just a personal opinion. I don't know what it is about Indian women... they just are the biggest turn off on the planet.

It's funny, too. I mean all these Bollywood stars trying to look white. What is that? It's like they're trying to escape their native land by the way they look.

Sorry, India, you all lucked out in the looks department. And you do stink. I was at a party and some Indian chick was trying to talk to me... I couldn't stand sitting next to her for three minutes. I was polite and all and I excused myself. But, seriously, that's just the way it goes. Mother nature wasn't kind to the Indians.
Mud crab

Melbourne, Australia

#730 Mar 25, 2013
Gezza wrote:
I'm an islander myself... how is it incendiary to simply be speaking the truth? Just a personal opinion. I don't know what it is about Indian women... they just are the biggest turn off on the planet.
It's funny, too. I mean all these Bollywood stars trying to look white. What is that? It's like they're trying to escape their native land by the way they look.
Sorry, India, you all lucked out in the looks department. And you do stink. I was at a party and some Indian chick was trying to talk to me... I couldn't stand sitting next to her for three minutes. I was polite and all and I excused myself. But, seriously, that's just the way it goes. Mother nature wasn't kind to the Indians.
Now why would some Indian chick waste her time on some islander.Seriously man!Get over it,it must have been a one of incident.Go and finish your high school,be good to your master.lol And don't forget to watch Tim Cahill this Tuesday,he is one good islander!

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#731 Mar 25, 2013
Africans and Indians wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandhi supported racism & apartheid (SEPERATE NATIONS) when he was in south Africa.
He worked as a cheap inexperienced lawyer for a Muslim slave trader who ran a racket bringing in & selling indians to farmers to steal the jobs of Africans so the Africans could be pushed back across the border to the north.
Sounds familiar? Uganda, Tanzanyia, Kenya, Malaysia, Fiji, everywhere the Indians swarmed in like cockroaches to steal the food off the natives & to collaborate with the white man.
The Africans HATED the Indians, then & to this
day.
But the whites wanted the Indians to be controlled under the pass act so they would not exploit or go into the African native reserves.
The greedy grasping Muslim slave trader of the Indians didn't want that as his business was set up on selling Indians to white farmers who wanted to exploit these african protected zones.
The Indians also objected to being labelled the same as the Africans as non white in the pass act. No issue in not being white, clearly they weren't but being the same as the 'sub human blacks' as Gandhi wrote.
But the british out maneuvered Gandhi and his Muslim slave trader boss (yep Gandhi worked for an unregulated Indian agriculture slave trader as their lawyer, that's how lowlife he was..) and got Gandhi bribed and to betray the Indians which he did.
The Indian community in South Africa found out and beat him nearly to death. He had to go and hide with white people, and then was sent home in shame. Gandhi was also a homosexual and lived for some years in a relationship with a jewish German body builder who he was desperately in love with as the 'wife'.
So do Africans have an affinity with Indians?
No. They despise them. All of Africa given a chance has tried to cleanse itself of Indians when they can.
Indians were willing 'slave accomplices' of the british used to prevent Africans from gaining work and economic & political power. As soon as colonialism ended, virtually ever country from SA or Uganda or Fiji or even Malaysia has made massive efforts to get rid of the Indians as they lower the standard of living, do not assimilate, and are unpleasant to have around.
There is no country in the world that likes Indians, esp African ones.
Many countries in Africa & middle east or Russia for example refuse to accept Indians on any basis, as well as many in south & middle America and north Asia like Japan, Taiwan or Korea. They are unwelcome everywhere.
I laugh to myself when people like Africans and Fijians blame colonialism for why their countries are so backward. Excuses get you no where.
Shila

Australia

#732 Mar 25, 2013
Gezza wrote:
I don't see Indian women complaining about men Indian or otherwise online. Yet quite a few of non Indian men seem to have issues with our women who seem to mind their own business most of the time. Hmmm I wonder why?

Leave them alone guys!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#735 Mar 25, 2013
Gezza wrote:
why would anyone want to mark the features of a mellanin deficient cracker? you people stink and have no culture you loot and have no future everyone hates your stinky dirty asses you are just jealous because indian women look naturally beautiful and you snowdicks get cancer from the sun and age fast!oh and keep fake and baking honky!
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#736 Mar 25, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>why would anyone want to mark the features of a mellanin deficient cracker? you people stink and have no culture you loot and have no future everyone hates your stinky dirty asses you are just jealous because indian women look naturally beautiful and you snowdicks get cancer from the sun and age fast!oh and keep fake and baking honky!
GO AWAY.

Location hidden

#737 Mar 25, 2013
Gezza wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to be harsh... hope this is not too disrespectful.... but I look at it this way. Would I ever f**k an Indian woman? No, not if my life depended on it. That's the way I weigh it all up. I love women of all nationalities.... but Indian women repulse me. Anyway, just my 2 cents... that's how I judge it. African American women? Beautiful. American, Australian? Beautiful. Middle Eastern? Beautiful. Asian? Beautiful. You get my drift....
But Indian? It would be frightening. Like f**king a giant cockroach.
THANK YOU because the bottomline TRUTH is you people complain about the casrte system this and that and you damn well know that no indian women would fuck you ! stupid prick now you can take your self flattering image and go for someone more to your level which would be a bacon grease bread eating obese diseased overweight out of shape sweat hog and pork her in the anal all you want ,truth is you defects are declining and thank god ,so much for your superior race HAHAHAAAAAA!!! and 'ALL' OFFENSE to your kind!

Location hidden

#738 Mar 25, 2013
caste

Location hidden

#739 Mar 25, 2013
Indians Poo on the street wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the f*ck would I ever go to that shit hole india ?
If I want to see shit I can go and look in a sewer.
no if you want to shit you can go to australia thats why you are there! you honestly have no place to officially call your home you pathetic pasty insect!eat your own shit and diE!

Location hidden

#740 Mar 25, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AWAY.
shove a dick in your mouth stinky i dont care what you have to saY .colonial stinky wanker!
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#741 Mar 25, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU because the bottomline TRUTH is you people complain about the casrte system this and that and you damn well know that no indian women would fuck you ! stupid prick now you can take your self flattering image and go for someone more to your level which would be a bacon grease bread eating obese diseased overweight out of shape sweat hog and pork her in the anal all you want ,truth is you defects are declining and thank god ,so much for your superior race HAHAHAAAAAA!!! and 'ALL' OFFENSE to your kind!
GO AWAY.

Location hidden

#742 Mar 25, 2013
The ZACOT Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is The QUICK FIX IT TEAM Melbourne, Australia?
Who is Taganet342?
Where can we find him?
i notice the locations are different they are using your name typing playing the race card game as if nobody wouldnt know,thats what stinky limeys do because they have no life!

Location hidden

#743 Mar 25, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dalit when you come to australia let me know, I'll meet you at the airport and give you the first many thrashings you will get here, we love dalits like you, a bit of punching practice. Now go back and get on mums tittie and she'll give you a pat on the head and tell you how big and strong her little brown soldier is. You chocolate soldiers are so brave with your scary words, we are all shaking in our boots here.
Now go back to the tin hut in the slum you live in with your 13 brothers and sisters and don't forget to pick up some cow shit on the way to cook your rat stew dinner. Run away chocolate soldier, we have cockroaches here with more brains than you.
http://www.annedoreschocolates.com/images/ite...
you are G-A-Y!

Location hidden

#744 Mar 25, 2013
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans do not vote in the USA presidential election!
Mexicans are not against whites! Ole!
you are stupid mexicans are the reason and the MAIN reason why honkys lost the election them and blacks and asians all votyed against YOUR CRACKER ASSES!want to lie some more stupid? HAHHAAAA!!! might as well reveal yourself as a liar as this is internet people can check for themselves on the statistical votes from races dummy! it was only 30% whites voted for obama and the 70% were mexicans ,blacks,asians! nice try dickhead!you have officially displayed that you dishonest stinkys compulsively lie time and time again and this is just a fine example. NOBODY LIKES YOU KILL YOURSELF!AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR!

Location hidden

#745 Mar 25, 2013
Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, kid.... whites AND blacks voted against Romney. This ain't about politics.... it's about a country called India that needs to help itself. Why aren't you realising this? Are you that naive and stupid? Why are you so racist? You've proven yourself as a racist. You're turning this into a race game when the true issue here is India. Surely you can't be that stupid. Surely... You still haven't answered so many questions.
Man, you're so behind the times it's disturbing. Hell, I'm not white.... All I know is that India is rotten to the core and it's dying. Why aren't you helping your own kind?
IM PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU DOUCHE AND LIKE I SAID ONLY 30 % WHITES VOTED DEMOCRAT THE REST OF THE WHITES WERE REPUBLICAN GO SEE FOR YOURSELF .I WATCHED THE ELECTION CAMPAIGN AND KNOW!
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#746 Mar 25, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>i notice the locations are different they are using your name typing playing the race card game as if nobody wouldnt know,thats what stinky limeys do because they have no life!
GO AWAY.

Location hidden

#747 Mar 25, 2013
Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, kid.... whites AND blacks voted against Romney. This ain't about politics.... it's about a country called India that needs to help itself. Why aren't you realising this? Are you that naive and stupid? Why are you so racist? You've proven yourself as a racist. You're turning this into a race game when the true issue here is India. Surely you can't be that stupid. Surely... You still haven't answered so many questions.
Man, you're so behind the times it's disturbing. Hell, I'm not white.... All I know is that India is rotten to the core and it's dying. Why aren't you helping your own kind?
WELL YOU LIMEYS BROUGHT IT UP STATING BLACKS AND MEXICANS DONT HATE YOU WHEN THE TRUTH IS THEY DO! SO IM HERE TO SHOW FACTS AND CORRECT YOUR LIES! AS IF ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT ANYWAYS! THEY WANT TO SEE FACTS FOR THEMSELVES . AND INDIA IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS,OBVIOUSLY YOU SOUND INFACTUATED WITH A COUNTRY THAT HATES YOUR GUTS AS MUCH AS ALL NON WHITES DO!HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!YOU OBESSESSED PECKERWOOD!

Location hidden

#748 Mar 25, 2013
Indians Poo on the street wrote:
When you think of India, the first thing that comes to mind is shit.
WHEN I THINK OF YOU THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND IS A FAT DISEASED PIG RACE OF SEMENS!NASTY DRIED UP EJACULATION!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 4 min _The Sex guru_ 10,151
England should take back 20 million White trash... 5 min Australia 1st 4
We Indians are the Master race 8 min Labor love Muslims 4
Pit and Indian are the same user 11 min _The Sex guru_ 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 13 min Its all BS 46,454
WAR Alex Gollan vs Elliot Rodger, Who will win? 14 min _The Sex guru_ 6
Why worshiping God declines in developed countr... 42 min Foo 17
Muslim Demonstration Friday 23 Janaury 2015 at ... 1 hr Baron44 60
Will Sydney muslim haters on Topix go to Lakemb... 1 hr The Anti-Muhammad 59
Call for Muslim army in Australia. 3 hr my bum 114