Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I said WOW !! It won't be that easy !! We have bargaining power for this.
Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Aussie is too frightened to realize the growing strength of both China and India millitary power. She also too worry with the growing of Indonesian millitary that has succesfully produce his own millitary equipments.

Bravo !!
Waffen ss

Bayswater, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Indonesia sakit sekali. I can't wait till we get in a war wit china, India or Indonesia than we can kill some black haired monkeys, bravo!!! Indonesia is a corrupt dirty sinkhole where you can buy anything for a few rupiah. Does Indonesia have Abrams mia2 battle tanks, noi it has ancient tanks like old Russian rubbish, yeah Australia is real scared of shitty Indonesia, I piss and shity on you Indonesian monkeys
Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Waffen ss wrote:
Indonesia sakit sekali. I can't wait till we get in a war wit china, India or Indonesia than we can kill some black haired monkeys, bravo!!! Indonesia is a corrupt dirty sinkhole where you can buy anything for a few rupiah. Does Indonesia have Abrams mia2 battle tanks, noi it has ancient tanks like old Russian rubbish, yeah Australia is real scared of shitty Indonesia, I piss and shity on you Indonesian monkeys
U dinggo will bark smoothly to realize our indonesian made KFX jet fighters coming above your heads.
Our indonesian made tanks, misiles, and panzers are the best in the world.

And u know shitty dinggo.... We made our own sniper gun able to break 5 cm thick of steel.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Tora Sudiro wrote:
<quoted text>
U dinggo will bark smoothly to realize our indonesian made KFX jet fighters coming above your heads.
And u know shitty dinggo.... We made our own sniper gun able to break 5 cm thick of steel.
Your a Paki Tora ,aren't ya ?....its ok ,we all know this here on topix, you'll get used to it.......unless ofcourse your just another regular with a new name....
Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

China will collonise Spartley islands. China won't let Indonesia join the millitary alliance with Aussie since, Aussie is in Phillipine's 'n Malaysia's side.
Indonesian position is countable.
China needs Indonesia to be neutral, and China will pay something valuable to Indonesia for return.
true blue

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Good to see Australian aid money is being put to use Indonesia... Funny I thought it was for education and health... Guess I'm wrong again...
Waffen ss

Bayswater, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Australia, America and NATO will defeat china once and for all, I will sign up to the fight the Chinese, can't wait to take a few gooks out. Zaijian to gook china
VietCong

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have to sign up. Theres plenty right here in Oz.
i hope you dont bash some poor, defenceless asian on the street. very tough of you aye?

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Tora Sudiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your military sh*t is sooo good thats why you buy our old crap, chinas old crap, Thailands old crap & russia's new crap that doesn't work.

Infact a crap in a slingshot would be the best weapon you own.
Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your military sh*t is sooo good thats why you buy our old crap, chinas old crap, Thailands old crap & russia's new crap that doesn't work.
What can you proof according to ur barks?
Hwvr I can proof u how your govt demands a military alliance with Indonesia.
Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

true blue wrote:
Good to see Australian aid money is being put to use Indonesia... Funny I thought it was for education and health... Guess I'm wrong again...
U dinggo bark those TRIBUTE was aid... Silly fool.
Tora Sudiro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

However, we're not too easy to cooperate with Aussie, since they're race of cunning dinggo. They usually betraying whatever they've promissed
dede

Kuningan, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Tora Sudiro wrote:
However, we're not too easy to cooperate with Aussie, since they're race of cunning dinggo. They usually betraying whatever they've promissed
ane suka cara lu mas bro tora....up 4 jempol buat mas bro...
Malaysia Hate Indonesia

Batam, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Becareful... Indonesia problem just with Malaysia people only, now dunno who is Tora Sudiro on Aussie Forum. Malaysia try to make Indonesia look smell bad at any Forum. So, dunno whyit started here?
sopwith caqmel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Waffen ss wrote:
Australia, America and NATO will defeat china once and for all, I will sign up to the fight the Chinese, can't wait to take a few gooks out. Zaijian to gook china
u are wrong!right now USA is selling to china shiploads of coal.and usa is beginning to have doubts with australia as an ally it seems.

zaijian to gook china for all your thousands jobs in the coal and mining u mean!!lol
sopwith caqmel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
indonesia doesnt need much weapons to attack australian and win.they have like 230 million people armed with spears and sharp sticks against australias 20 million people.its like 11 indonesians armed with spears against 1 australian dude!

but indonesians dont have spears!!they have coal thats sold to china daily and they have machineguns and tanks too!
the ABC sucks

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Tora Sudiro wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you proof according to ur barks?
Hwvr I can proof u how your govt demands a military alliance with Indonesia.
And where's your evidance that Indoneisa can actually produce it's own equipment in sufficient numbers without outside help? Oh what, that's right you don't have any. Indonesia will never be the powerhouse you deam it to be. New Zealand has a more credible military than Indoneisa, and they only have a total of 11,000 persenal.
the ABC sucks

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

sopwith caqmel wrote:
<quoted text>
indonesia doesnt need much weapons to attack australian and win.they have like 230 million people armed with spears and sharp sticks against australias 20 million people.its like 11 indonesians armed with spears against 1 australian dude!
but indonesians dont have spears!!they have coal thats sold to china daily and they have machineguns and tanks too!
And you think they gonna swim here? Please. It's not about how mutch power you wield, but how mutch power you can project. And in Indoneisa's case, that amounts to shit all.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

sopwith caqmel wrote:
<quoted text>

ROFLMAO

didn't your 230m people get your @sses kicked by 1m timorese.

Sh*t - we'll just let our aborigines kick your ass. They got spears, and boomerangs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••