|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
shes so stupid
she equates internet forums to REAL LIFE ATTACKS
hmm, so maybe if we gangraped them - theyd be happier ?
arsies are the definition of crap
"she equates internet forums to REAL LIFE ATTACKS"

?? only a dimwit like you could come to a stupid conclusion like this one.

not surprising that you think about gang rape - rape is probably the only way an inadequate resentful gutter trash little troll like would ever get a woman.
Blue sheep

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Tiger7 wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the europeans who have had violent primitive muslims and thieving gypsies m.
This is propaganda and hate speech.

Keep typing it says a lot about you

Hate hate hate ! That's what you contribute to Australia! More baseless fears to inspire violence and aggression to innocent Australians here.
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Australians arent racist. People just call them that. When I was in primary and high school, my school was filled with different cultures and no one ever picked on them or anything. I have met any racist people yet but I'm sure there can only be as many as there are in different countries around the world. Plus some of my best friends are African, Asian and many different cultures and I have never spoken anything racist about them.
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I met haven't in the third sentence
Mrhunk

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Australian wrote:
I met haven't in the third sentence
i hope you are right... Because the Australians in this forum show the opposite! They are nothing but dog-turd racist Trolls!
VietCong

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Australian wrote:
Australians arent racist. People just call them that. When I was in primary and high school, my school was filled with different cultures and no one ever picked on them or anything. I have met any racist people yet but I'm sure there can only be as many as there are in different countries around the world. Plus some of my best friends are African, Asian and many different cultures and I have never spoken anything racist about them.
You, sir/madam, are a model Aussie citizen. Much kudos to you, God bless you!!
Alan Snackbarr

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Yes it is. So what?
Why is that a bad thing?
( I know it isn't btw - just curious to see how mindfucked you are, like the other pc sheep).
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

all of you on this forum are just being racist to one and other. This is not ment for this kind of behaviour you can put valid answers on here if you want but when I came across this website all I can see is a bunch of racist people. You shouldn't say one thing to another and not expect it in return. How would you like it if we started saying the same things to each other. I personally think we're all equal and instead of arguing about who is the most racist country we should be trying to stop it all together. Do you guys want to live In a world were no-one lives in peace, afraid of stepping outside because of this. I really think you guys should think about what you saying and whether it's true or just what you've heard.
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

VietCong wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir/madam, are a model Aussie citizen. Much kudos to you, God bless you!!
Thank you very much
I am a woman by the way and the others are just acting like this because of what others are saying to them
Mrhunk

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Australian wrote:
all of you on this forum are just being racist to one and other. This is not ment for this kind of behaviour you can put valid answers on here if you want but when I came across this website all I can see is a bunch of racist people. You shouldn't say one thing to another and not expect it in return. How would you like it if we started saying the same things to each other. I personally think we're all equal and instead of arguing about who is the most racist country we should be trying to stop it all together. Do you guys want to live In a world were no-one lives in peace, afraid of stepping outside because of this. I really think you guys should think about what you saying and whether it's true or just what you've heard.
finally! A sane Australian has showed up in this forum!
STOP ANTI WHITE LIES

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Blue sheep wrote:
<quoted text>
This is propaganda and hate speech.
Keep typing it says a lot about you
Hate hate hate ! That's what you contribute to Australia! More baseless fears to inspire violence and aggression to innocent Australians here.
Australia is Anti White nation.
Australian Governmant want to exterminate White Aussies.
And there is lot of crime and raping on Aussie girls by Indian and Paki immigrants.
Mass Third world immigratiuon is killing Australia
Australian Economy is dying.
Australian man need to wake up and learn how to be MAN again by forgeting Marxist lies of Multiculturalism, Race Mixing ,Feminism and Political Correctness and stand up and FIGHT for his survival against Coltural Marxism.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Australian wrote:
hmmm so youre saying australias reputation for being racist is because 'people say untrue things'

Ok, I would like the taxman to stop taking my money, doesnt mean its gonna happen if I say so"

douche
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm so youre saying australias reputation for being racist is because 'people say untrue things'
Ok, I would like the taxman to stop taking my money, doesnt mean its gonna happen if I say so"
douche
Actually I am not saying this if you read my other comment maybe it would make more sense. What I'm trying to say is that while the majority of people aren't that still doesn't mean that are few are. Also some people don't actually mean what they say, just when their angry or confused about something, they can often say something they regret later. Though when they see the person next (if they do) they are too embarrassed to say something.

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am not saying this if you read my other comment maybe it would make more sense. What I'm trying to say is that while the majority of people aren't that still doesn't mean that are few are. Also some people don't actually mean what they say, just when their angry or confused about something, they can often say something they regret later. Though when they see the person next (if they do) they are too embarrassed to say something.
so youre saying 'aussies dont mean what they say'

well that makes alotta sense...pfft

what kinda adult in their RIGHT mind spouts out shit that they dont mean ?

if thats the case, most arsies are nutbars, just short of the madhouse
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
so youre saying 'aussies dont mean what they say'
well that makes alotta sense...pfft
what kinda adult in their RIGHT mind spouts out shit that they dont mean ?
if thats the case, most arsies are nutbars, just short of the madhouse
U probably do it all the time many people I know do it just they don't want to admit it. In fact it's completely normal. And did you know that there are 270 different nationalities living in Australia. If we are as racist as you are implying why do so many different nationalities come and live here. Many people who say Australia or any country is racist have never been there and some haven't even met one. So how would you know if there a racist country if you haven't experienced it? If you just want to argue with people there are many jobs you can get that let you do that but at the moment you aren't being very nice to someone you've never met. How do you even know I'm an adult

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
U probably do it all the time many people I know do it just they don't want to admit it. In fact it's completely normal. And did you know that there are 270 different nationalities living in Australia. If we are as racist as you are implying why do so many different nationalities come and live here. Many people who say Australia or any country is racist have never been there and some haven't even met one. So how would you know if there a racist country if you haven't experienced it? If you just want to argue with people there are many jobs you can get that let you do that but at the moment you aren't being very nice to someone you've never met. How do you even know I'm an adult
you dont get it

People dont know that aussie is a racist hell hole stuck in the 50s

When my Mum was given her job by the state health board or something, we didnt know shit about OZ

the only thing about aus we knew was that they had a good olympics and people threw boomerangs to kangaroos

We didnt actually realise that the people were braindead drunks who were hateful and weary of anybody Non-white and Non-drunk

Seriously, aus has so much catching up to do.. Its like the land that time forgot !

I just hope that I can get my green card soon, too many years squandered in this stupid hillbilly place !
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont get it
People dont know that aussie is a racist hell hole stuck in the 50s
When my Mum was given her job by the state health board or something, we didnt know shit about OZ
the only thing about aus we knew was that they had a good olympics and people threw boomerangs to kangaroos
We didnt actually realise that the people were braindead drunks who were hateful and weary of anybody Non-white and Non-drunk
Seriously, aus has so much catching up to do.. Its like the land that time forgot !
I just hope that I can get my green card soon, too many years squandered in this stupid hillbilly place !
Then you must meet a completely different set than I do because many of my friends arent even English and they were some of the best treated people when they were in school. I have spent most of my life moving from different countries and found that Australia was nicest to my family, this is the only reason we came back. It seems that Australia can cope with people from other countries when others can't. And just because Australian drink it doesnt mean their brain dead and hateful. If they were we would be one of the most dangerous countries seeing that the majority of our population isnt fully Australian.

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must meet a completely different set than I do because many of my friends arent even English and they were some of the best treated people when they were in school. I have spent most of my life moving from different countries and found that Australia was nicest to my family, this is the only reason we came back. It seems that Australia can cope with people from other countries when others can't. And just because Australian drink it doesnt mean their brain dead and hateful. If they were we would be one of the most dangerous countries seeing that the majority of our population isnt fully Australian.
"isnt fully australian"

and what exactly is 'full australian'?

see you cant even stop being racist even when trying to defend yourself

pathetic

Nuke the shithole known as Aus... A nation of life failures and no-hopers banded together in hatred

the toilet scum of the UK's gene pool, festered in a land far away from the rest of the world
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
"isnt fully australian"
and what exactly is 'full australian'?
see you cant even stop being racist even when trying to defend yourself
pathetic
Nuke the shithole known as Aus... A nation of life failures and no-hopers banded together in hatred
the toilet scum of the UK's gene pool, festered in a land far away from the rest of the world
Do you know the funny thing is I must be being racist to myself considering I'm not fully Australian and it seems like on any forum about Australia you say the same things. I'm not trying to start a fight but just let you see wat I think. Even I think that some Australians are racist but it doesn't mean they all are. This also doesn't mean that we are the only racist country. I think that it was wrong for the English to take this land from the aboriginals but there is nothing we can do to stop that now. And by fully Australian I mean parents who were born in Australia not what their actual race is. Where exactly are you from by the way?, just curious.
Australian

Brooklyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the funny thing is I must be being racist to myself considering I'm not fully Australian and it seems like on any forum about Australia you say the same things. I'm not trying to start a fight but just let you see wat I think. Even I think that some Australians are racist but it doesn't mean they all are. This also doesn't mean that we are the only racist country. I think that it was wrong for the English to take this land from the aboriginals but there is nothing we can do to stop that now. And by fully Australian I mean parents who were born in Australia not what their actual race is. Where exactly are you from by the way?, just curious.
And anyway why not leave if you don't like it here that's what my family does

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 640 of642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

181 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
if Sam Steroids Stosur was busted for drug chea... 7 min Indians go poop 6
War India vs Australia, Who will win? (Oct '10) 8 min Peter Hall 12,766
Pension Age 70 years now being drafted 37 min Gfc 4
I am pure Aryan Race : Rauf lala 38 min Aussie women 4 Indian men 3
People in Melbourne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 47 min Gfc 26
White People Are Obviously Superior 48 min Boris the blade 208
Today i slapped an indian 52 min NorthIndian_guy 10
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 1 hr BankingPowerGovMedia 310
We need to impose a petrol car tax 2 hr Renewable Energy 219