US accused as China-Japan tensions rise

US accused as China-Japan tensions rise

Posted in the Australia Forum

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Oct 31, 2012
http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-accused-as-...
'It is in the US interest to quarrel with China, but not to fight with China,''Mr Chen accused the US of encouraging the right wing in Japan and fanning a rise of militarism.

Always believed WW3 against China-Australia would start in 20 years. Now I read that US is encouraging Japan-China conflict. Maybe it could be sooner. I hope so. China-Australia is greatest threat to America since WW2.

Hopefully America ditches ANZUS. Kick the antiamerican Australians to the curb and TELL CHINA its over bitch. Then make an alliance with Russia. Economic sanctions and naval blockade of China-Australia could weaken before we deliver the fatal blow.

When the dust settles USA has no debt and China-Australia pays for war reparations. And the world will cheer.
Dayra

Maylands, Australia

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Fu$k off you dork.

You know the Americ@nts allowed coke to sell Fanta to the Nazi's in world war 2. Were not even fighting yet and you want us to re invent Iron ore which we would. You dont know shit about the Navy if you think Australia and China are in some kind of Alliance that none of us even know about. And I have absolutley know frickin idea what you mean by this scenario at all. It makes no sense.

And its true, Americ@nts advised Jap'os that the mutual defence pact stands and that the Island under current international law is the property of Japan. If China attacks Japan America will come to the aid of Japan.

And for the record stupid shit head, America has no debt to China. Its the other way around. Should the USA decide to block all bond trading with China, the China wold be a few Trillion Dollars of dividends from bonds worse off each year or something. Its not a real debt and yields are only paid when the economy is doing really great. Thats why the US goverment keeps buying its own bonds because they can then grow when the Yanks make something new and everyone freaking wants. They just go on and on about because they know most people dont know about how that works. Your what you call a debt clock idiot. I bet your good at something though but its not making up allegoric prose about the future.
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Great. Two ridiculous anti-Westerners playing with each other.))

Anyway, to dear divisive, anti-Western, non-Westerner, Mr Humbert,

Instead of backstabbing USA and its friends/allies, the best thing you could do for US (apart from being deported back to non-West, or quit using your fake US proxy location) is volunteering your flabby ass for our joint US/Aussie military target practise exercises in Darwin.))

But, you missed you meds again(!) today.

Time for (yet) another refresher (Humbug never learns):

You dimwitted, slanderous sod.

So it's more lies from the humbugged Goebbels. ;) You're like one of our 9-11 deniers, hoping that the sheer volume of anti-truth posts will sway public opinion.:-)

Gawsh, you're a bullsh1t peddler, Humbert ?)) Read again, word for word. Let it sink in this time. Try your best.

Australia is largely anti-China, you fcukhead. They respect, but are wary of China, as is Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, most of the world. Like US, the Aussies do business with the Chinese. The Chinese aren't interested in true democracy and Western freedoms. The West isn't interested in dictatorship and repression.

1) The USA is China's largest trade partner.
(You don't understand that, do you Goebbels ? You're a total fcuktard on a slanderous vendetta against Australia).:-)

2) USA imports more from China than any other country. We've also greedily and stupidly off-shored much of our manufacturing there, fool.

3) US EXPORTS more to China than any other Western country. Yes, the US does!. Even in 2010 our exports to China grew by a 32 %.

We are fast-tech-ing China up. Why do we Americans do this ? Personally think this is unwise, but, there we have it. Handing our technology over to China, giving the Chinese our tools.

For your slow brain - repeat: China is now USA's biggest overseas export market, fool. USA EXPORTS more to China than any other Western country. You still don't understand this, do you, Goebbels ? ;)

In the last decade since Beijing joined the World Trade Organization, US exports to China have risen 468 percent to $91.9 billion, compared to a 55 percent rise in US exports to the rest of the world. No other Western country has this record.

Personally, being in Australia is like being at home. Americans have more problems living in Europe. Working at it, aren't you, you anti-Australian fcukstain ?:-) Your mountain of anti-Australian bile is staggering.

Minnow Australia only has 23 million people. A small economy. Leave them alone.

Australians are a great people and the cultural bond between Australia and us, the USA, is unbreakable. The US are Australia's LARGEST investor (BY FAR), you idiot. Sigh.

In fact, Australia is more traditional, more Western than the US, than just about any British-settled country.

Its much more dominated by UK and European peoples than the USA is. This is why I and many Americans also like Australia, despite me personally having no qualms about different races/cultures.

Most Americans feel Australia is "like USA was 20 years ago" (a comment one hears every few years), in terms of being less stressful with less social problems (despite what BS you read on Topix).

Besides, a lot of Americans live and work here. We have increasing military operations and presence within the Australian region. We have global strategic missile defense surveillance based here. We have strategic interests in east and south Asia. You're an uneducated loon. You're against mainstream USA. You're against US government wishes. You're a divisive anti-Western fcuk. ;-)

The West stick together, especially the culturally similar countries of Canada, USA, Australia, UK. If not the wider EU/West.
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Still using your false US proxy location, Mr Humbert ? ;)

Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about US national security. ;)

Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little slime to outage Americans and Australians.:)

Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))

God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. You Aussies are great! Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia.

And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.
Mr Humbert wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/world /us-accused-as-chinajapan-tens ions-rise-20121031-28k4g.html
'It is in the US interest to quarrel with China, but not to fight with China,''Mr Chen accused the US of encouraging the right wing in Japan and fanning a rise of militarism.
Always believed WW3 against China-Australia would start in 20 years. Now I read that US is encouraging Japan-China conflict. Maybe it could be sooner. I hope so. China-Australia is greatest threat to America since WW2.
Hopefully America ditches ANZUS. Kick the antiamerican Australians to the curb and TELL CHINA its over bitch. Then make an alliance with Russia. Economic sanctions and naval blockade of China-Australia could weaken before we deliver the fatal blow.
When the dust settles USA has no debt and China-Australia pays for war reparations. And the world will cheer.
Dayra

Maylands, Australia

#5 Oct 31, 2012
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
Still using your false US proxy location, Mr Humbert ? ;)
Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about US national security. ;)
Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little slime to outage Americans and Australians.:)
Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))
God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. You Aussies are great! Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia.
And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.
<quoted text>
Yeah sure call me antiwestern because Im not white again and Ill show you the meaning of America.
Myth Buster

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#6 Nov 1, 2012
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
Most Americans feel Australia is "like USA was 20 years ago" (a comment one hears every few years), in terms of being less stressful with less social problems (despite what BS you read on Topix).
Most white Americans hate their black President. They find that USA which they dominate for so long has sliped away. USA is irreversibily multicutural.
They also hate China for destroying their dream of world domination. It is not China's fault for develping her economy and giving her people a better lives.

Most average Americans and Australians do not realized a new trend in Japan. The old Fascist Japanese families are gaining popularity and influence in Japan. They are looking for a fight with China.
If USA donot back them they have an excuse to rewrite Japanese Constitution which prohibit militarization. They hate the USA-Japanese alliance which prevented them from developing their military and nuclear weapons. Americans do not really want to fight a war with China over some rocks in the Pacific Ocean.

What will happen if Japan and China do fight a war?
China is going to wack Japan really hard.
Japan will ask USA for help.
Americans will pay some lip service.
Right wing Japan will say: Ok F..k the Yanks! Who needs them! lets go nuclear on our own. Fascist Japan will be back again.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#7 Nov 1, 2012
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
1) The USA is China's largest trade partner.
(You don't understand that, do you Goebbels ? You're a total fcuktard on a slanderous vendetta against Australia).:-)
2) USA imports more from China than any other country. We've also greedily and stupidly off-shored much of our manufacturing there, fool.
3) US EXPORTS more to China than any other Western country. Yes, the US does!. Even in 2010 our exports to China grew by a 32 %.
We are fast-tech-ing China up. Why do we Americans do this ? Personally think this is unwise, but, there we have it. Handing our technology over to China, giving the Chinese our tools.
For your slow brain - repeat: China is now USA's biggest overseas export market, fool. USA EXPORTS more to China than any other Western country. You still don't understand this, do you, Goebbels ? ;)
1) Wrong, it's Canada by about $100B a year.
2) Correct by about $85B a year. Also correct about the offshoring of industries, and technologies mentioned in #3
3) Wrong. China actually ranks third in when it comes to US exports. US exports to Canada are almost 3 times the total to China. The US even exports more goods to Mexico than China, almost twice as much.
Here are the figures from the 2011 calendar year end:
With Canada- Exports/$286.9B, Imports/$316.5B, Total Trade/$597.4B

With China- Exports/$103.9B, Imports/$399.3B, Total Trade/$503.2B
And for exports to Mexico-$197.5B

However, as of mid 2012 there is now over $1.5B dollars in trade crossing the US-Canada border every single day.
Canada is also America's largest supplier of many critical resources such as oil, nickel, natural gas, electricity, and uranium.
Believe it or not, Canada is America's best friend. Not just ally, friend. And the sooner Obama gets the boot, the sooner the Canadian gov't can quit dicking around with the Chinese. I mean hell, if we're not gonna keep the resources for ourselves, I'd sure as hell rather sell 'em to the US than to the PRC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which immigrants commit the most crime in Austr... 32 min Pollosters 0
China , India and Indonesia to dominate the wor... (Jun '13) 3 hr Comparable Economies 35
Why do racist whites hate Jews? (Oct '14) 6 hr I am me 25
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 13 hr Hss7564 401
Black People 20 hr Grassclipper 2
Somalis are criminal savages 20 hr Grassclipper 1
Dog sex is the best (Oct '12) 21 hr Emma 30
More from around the web