|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I understand them

Even sucidal people?

Do you know why? because i know how they feel.. poor depressed souls went thru the darkest black hole.. Felt rejected by everyone.. Ppl think one way and everyone should think that way and if u think different your crazy or mad

POOR POOR SOULS

They look at someone whos depressed and laugh at them.. They mock them call em weak ..and take em to the doctors.. pscribe em some pills, pop a few, n expect them to be the same again.. This is So sad because there wrong.. when ur depressed ur going thru so much more than a stupid pill.. u cant explain on paper or tell someone .. How u feel Its hard.. thats why all psychologyst r fake liars,..

Id would never ever go to a psych person with my problems... NEVER!! Id rather talk to a Brick wall at least id get no stupid response... Like ''OH WE CAN HELP''

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

brother - where art thou ??
join the Prozac nation -;-)
yup

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I'm mainly depressed. It's just a way of life that's hard to change. I also get along well with depressed people. I find they don't lie as much and are more honest with how things are.

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

yup wrote:
I'm mainly depressed. It's just a way of life that's hard to change. I also get along well with depressed people. I find they don't lie as much and are more honest with how things are.
honey you dont seem too depressed.....js
yup

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you figure..?
yup

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you figure..?
Reality

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Depression is not easy to live with, but many people who live with this do well in everyday life. They can be doctors, lawyers, teachers, builders, plumbers or gardeners.

Many people who see how the world really is tend to have depression. Seeing the way things other people don't see, it is not easy for others to understand.

There are people who don't even know that they have depression. Anything can trigger someone to get depression and it seems like the world has put the younger generations in a more pressured state. People back in the 1950s were a lot more happier compared to today. People back then were more on the same level in terms of stability and financial background. Today, people compete more and becoming more and more shallow.

Social class distinctions are becoming more and more prevalent. Women are becoming more superficial and peple are becoming more lonely. Divorce rates are up and people are living alone more these days. Very hard to see the positive light of life in this modern world.
Confidential

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

SICK WORLD wrote:
I understand them
Even sucidal people?
Do you know why? because i know how they feel.. poor depressed souls went thru the darkest black hole.. Felt rejected by everyone.. Ppl think one way and everyone should think that way and if u think different your crazy or mad
POOR POOR SOULS
They look at someone whos depressed and laugh at them.. They mock them call em weak ..and take em to the doctors.. pscribe em some pills, pop a few, n expect them to be the same again.. This is So sad because there wrong.. when ur depressed ur going thru so much more than a stupid pill.. u cant explain on paper or tell someone .. How u feel Its hard.. thats why all psychologyst r fake liars,..
Id would never ever go to a psych person with my problems... NEVER!! Id rather talk to a Brick wall at least id get no stupid response... Like ''OH WE CAN HELP''
Are you depressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Australian sheep punched, stamped on and... 14 min Grassclipper 9
Beautiful Rhodesia 35 min Grassclipper 4
why chinese and indian people are everywhere yo... 35 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 42
Plz Ozzie stop bashing us Indians,Bash only Mus... 45 min Mohan Singh 1
I will sacrifice a Goat in Sydney Mosque. 51 min Abu Bakr al-Arbi 1
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr dances w buk 500
Australia to tackle Japan on whaling at... (Apr '13) 2 hr Ainu 155
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 3 hr Harini returnz 1,575
•••
•••