Why do you hate us Muslims ?

Why do you hate us Muslims ?

Posted in the Australia Forum

Rauf lala

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Why ? Tell me why ?? Maybe they're jealous of our superior and best religion in the world.They spread lies b'out our religion because they know that people are converting to Islam and their false religion stand no where close to Islam,they know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and Qua'ran-e-pak is truest book in the world,its already written that they'd live the life of misfortune and humiliation .They have eyes but they're blind,They've ears but they're deaf and they witnessed the revealation of Allah but they're still the disbelievers. I'm tired of people insulting my religion,my people and my beloved prophet(pbuh),its already written that Islam would rule the world on day of judgement and all the disbelievers will pay for their sins,fear the Almighty Allah(swt) and revert back to Islam.
A Burnt One

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Your prophet has bad breath and a dirty bum....hose him down before you let him indoors , or he will stink the place out. (a bad smell be upon him)
Rauf lala

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Shut up ,our kosovan brothers freed themselve from your Serbian brothers,now we'll take our Palestine,Chechenya,Dagistan,T atarstan,Bashkirtostan,Pattani ,East Turkistan,Kashmir,Assam,kerala ,Ethiopia,Zanzibar,Bulgaria and Western Sydney insha'allah.
I wonder why

Australia

#4 Oct 11, 2012
(From An Inspector at the Australian Federal Police) We have all had discussions about the illegal boat people at some time or another.Most of us can't understand why the Australian Labor government continues to pay for these illegals, while hard working Australians continue to suffer the brunt of taxes, levies and tolls to help pay for this Labor governments' misspending.Well the time has come for the truth,I am asking everyone who receives this email to spread this information as far as you can,in the belief that it will end up with someone who will do something about it.According to this Australian Federal Police Officer, who obviously can never be named, here are some of the facts he believes you should be aware of.
[1] Currently the Federal Police are not producing as many drug busts due to the millions of dollars of their budget being put into intercepting illegal boat people.
[2] When the boat sank last year off Christmas Island ,the Australian authorities were throwing life jackets to the children and the adults were swimming to where the life jackets were, then pushing the children under the water and taking the life jackets to save themselves.
[3] When the boat people arrive here,they have already printed out from the internet their rights and have a list of welfare benefits that they demand from the Australian Government.
[4] Whilst in detention they tell the guards that they are here to serve them and the Federal Police have already investigated a number of assaults on detention staff resulting from them "not respecting" the detainees.In other words when a guard doesn't respect or serve these illegal boat people to "their" satisfaction, they believe it's fine to backhand them to gain a little more respect.
[5] After spending around 6-9 months in detention,the illegal boat people have approximately $10 000 saved in "welfare payments"from the Australian Government.They then send the money home and arrange for the next family member to come here on a boat.This means we are actually paying for the continuous flood of illegal boat people via the welfare payments provided to them.
[6] The boat people are all "given" mobile phones and allowed to phone whomever and where ever in the world they please.The reported cost of the combined telephone bills for the first quarter of this year was around $5,000,000.Yes, you read correctly, five million dollars,all provided by the Australian taxpayer.
[7] Residents and the Federal Police on Christmas Island only have dial-up internet which we all know is impracticable in today's internet age.Yet all the detainees have broadband internet care of the taxpayer.These are all facts that simply cannot be spoken about by those who know.Well the time has come Australia to say enough is enough. Just a few of the reasons...
Bundy

Australia

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Why ? Tell me why ?? Maybe they're jealous of our superior and best religion in the world.They spread lies b'out our religion because they know that people are converting to Islam and their false religion stand no where close to Islam,they know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and Qua'ran-e-pak is truest book in the world,its already written that they'd live the life of misfortune and humiliation .They have eyes but they're blind,They've ears but they're deaf and they witnessed the revealation of Allah but they're still the disbelievers. I'm tired of people insulting my religion,my people and my beloved prophet(pbuh),its already written that Islam would rule the world on day of judgement and all the disbelievers will pay for their sins,fear the Almighty Allah(swt) and revert back to Islam.
Its because there are so many muslims calling for people to have their head cut off, then when they go for a march through Sydney calling for heads to be cut off, it isnt a good look is it?
Steven

Greensborough, Australia

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Because Muslims smell
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Why ? Tell me why ??
You've been told a number of times Ralph. You know why we dont like muslins. Why keep going with your BS?
ALLAH

Springfield, Australia

#8 Oct 11, 2012
I hate Muslims because they give me a very bad name. Muslims do many, many repulsive things and commit innumerable crimes in my name. It's so unfair because I get blamed for all the things that Muslims do. I don't even want anything to do with Muslims. Please get rid of them all for me so that I can sleep peacefully at night without being continually harrassed by 72 slutty virgins.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Because you don't eat pork.

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he be cheweth often; he is yummy to you, especially roasted".
"Of their flesh shall ye eat roasted weekly, and a BLT weekly, and Bacon & Eggs daily. Amen" [Leviticus 11:7-8]
Actual Aussie

Tauranga, New Zealand

#10 Oct 11, 2012
So a religion which demands that non-believer women be taken as slaves and repetitively raped as 'booty'(Quran's terminology) is a 'superior and best religion'?

It appears we have a different perspective on what's superior & best.
Steven

Greensborough, Australia

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Muhammad is a false prophet and Allah ain't God
Steven

Greensborough, Australia

#12 Oct 11, 2012
allah's a moon god
Steven

Greensborough, Australia

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Because muslim women are ugly and the false prophet Muhammed was an alcoholic pork eating camel rooting poof.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Islam seeks to take advantage of overly tolerant societies.

Islam is only permitted in this types of overly tolerant societies. Islam takes advantage of a caring host nation by further infiltration under the guise of 'religious freedom'.

Our tolerance is taken advantage of by the intolerant.

It is a simple equation to me, Muslims do not allow others the freedoms that they demand for themselves.

Coupled with Muslim society. Muslims still behave how the rest of the world did 200 years ago.

What we take as accepted knowledge, such as women having rights and freedoms, Muslims still do not accept.

For these reasons and islams propensity for violence. I don't think they are a fit with our open caring tolerant society.
huh

Richmond, Australia

#15 Oct 11, 2012
I wonder why wrote:
(From An Inspector at the Australian Federal Police) We have all had discussions about the illegal boat people at some time or another.Most of us can't understand why the Australian Labor government continues to pay for these illegals, while hard working Australians continue to suffer the brunt of taxes, levies and tolls to help pay for this Labor governments' misspending.Well the time has come for the truth,I am asking everyone who receives this email to spread this information as far as you can,in the belief that it will end up with someone who will do something about it.According to this Australian Federal Police Officer, who obviously can never be named, here are some of the facts he believes you should be aware of.
[1] Currently the Federal Police are not producing as many drug busts due to the millions of dollars of their budget being put into intercepting illegal boat people.
[2] When the boat sank last year off Christmas Island ,the Australian authorities were throwing life jackets to the children and the adults were swimming to where the life jackets were, then pushing the children under the water and taking the life jackets to save themselves.
[3] When the boat people arrive here,they have already printed out from the internet their rights and have a list of welfare benefits that they demand from the Australian Government.
[4] Whilst in detention they tell the guards that they are here to serve them and the Federal Police have already investigated a number of assaults on detention staff resulting from them "not respecting" the detainees.In other words when a guard doesn't respect or serve these illegal boat people to "their" satisfaction, they believe it's fine to backhand them to gain a little more respect.
[5] After spending around 6-9 months in detention,the illegal boat people have approximately $10 000 saved in "welfare payments"from the Australian Government.They then send the money home and arrange for the next family member to come here on a boat.This means we are actually paying for the continuous flood of illegal boat people via the welfare payments provided to them.
[6] The boat people are all "given" mobile phones and allowed to phone whomever and where ever in the world they please.The reported cost of the combined telephone bills for the first quarter of this year was around $5,000,000.Yes, you read correctly, five million dollars,all provided by the Australian taxpayer.
[7] Residents and the Federal Police on Christmas Island only have dial-up internet which we all know is impracticable in today's internet age.Yet all the detainees have broadband internet care of the taxpayer.These are all facts that simply cannot be spoken about by those who know.Well the time has come Australia to say enough is enough. Just a few of the reasons...
Can this be proven?
Poontang

Khon Kaen, Thailand

#16 Oct 12, 2012
cos you smell like shit and like to play with little boys bums
Basque-Spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#17 May 4, 2013
I donĀ“t hate muslims, but I prefer them in the other side of strait of gibraltar and Spanish armada in position of patrol the waters. As long as they stay far away of our country we will save and we will worried about other important things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage chairs that massage your vagina (Aug '14) 4 hr The Cow 2
Allah is the only God and Muhammad(pbuh) is his... 7 hr Rauf lala 7
Some filthy piece of shit indian pushed in fron... 7 hr Mohan kumar 5
News Believers, skeptics converge on Roswell 10 hr Its me 6
Australia, vote me as your supreme ruler. 21 hr The candidate 4
News Looking to the future: NAIDOC Sat elvi 1
News Astronomer rules our solar causes of Cooma's my... Jul 3 Master Renjii 1
More from around the web