why are white aussie women easy to ge...

why are white aussie women easy to get into bed?

Created by human target on Feb 11, 2010

523 votes

Click on an option to vote

aussie men are useless in bed

aussie men prefer sheep

foreigners r more exciting

aussie men are boring

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Aussie

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Feb 11, 2010
I find it easy to get Indian women into bed especialy the young ones they love it.
nalak

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Uuummm...I guess it`s all depends on women,how they choose their partner.But I don`t think white women are that easy, or any other women!
nalak

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Feb 12, 2010
Bobby wrote:
another angry indian.
If you don't like it, piss off back turdskinland
Sorry i`m not Indian...i`m just been polite ok
and respect whites that`s all!!!

thank you :)
LCFC MIDLANDS

Leicester, UK

#5 Feb 12, 2010
White women in genral are easy its down to there up bringing,western culture and liberalism.
Gritty

Perth, Australia

#6 Feb 12, 2010
White men are even easier to get into bed. Well any man is easy, such tarts. Foreign married men are easiest though.
Vivek Golikeri

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Feb 13, 2010
It all depends on whether you want into her pants, or into her heart and her life. Men in my family are devoted husbands or boyfriends, not screw athlethes. Dad took loyal care of my sick mother during her last days.

Sex is important, no doubt. But if it's basically all that someone is after, they deserve to be rebuffed.
Mel Gibson

Fremont, CA

#8 Feb 13, 2010
They are easy come and easy go.
Mel Gibson

Fremont, CA

#9 Feb 13, 2010
Easy answer, white Aussie guys prefer Asian women.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#10 Feb 13, 2010
Mel Gibson wrote:
Easy answer, white Aussie guys prefer Asian women.
only a few. most prefer more well endowed women of their own race.
Blowfly

Singapore, Singapore

#11 Feb 13, 2010
TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that white Australian women have penises. That would certainly explain the prodigious amount of facial hair that afflicts them.
Mel Gibson

Fremont, CA

#12 Feb 13, 2010
TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other bloke I knew is into Asian women, mostly because they are sick of the nonsense of most white Aussie women. My wife is white American but a traditional religious Christian, not floozie that most Aussie women are especially Kazzi, what kind of wench calls themselves Kazzie anyway. Indian girls are also popular with Aussie blokes.
Blowfly

Singapore, Singapore

#13 Feb 13, 2010
Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other bloke I knew is into Asian women, mostly because they are sick of the nonsense of most white Aussie women. My wife is white American but a traditional religious Christian, not floozie that most Aussie women are especially Kazzi, what kind of wench calls themselves Kazzie anyway. Indian girls are also popular with Aussie blokes.
Indian girls don't go for smelly Aussies. Truth be told, it is only the low-life rejects among Asians and Indians who date white Australians. No self-respecting Indian man will marry a female who'll open her legs to anything with a penis.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2010
Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of imbecile calls themselves Mel Gibson anyway?

Do the research before you make stupid posts: my nephew called me Kazzi (Kazzi, NO e). I've stated that plenty of times. Why you want to make yourself look like a spineless idiot is a more interesting topic.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#15 Feb 13, 2010
Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
well I don't know anyone who prefers asians. I did know one bloke who married a filippina mail order bride but as soon as she got residency, she took an AVO against him and brought in all her family.
and most aussie women are not floozies at all but decent people.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#16 Feb 13, 2010
Blowfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that white Australian women have penises. That would certainly explain the prodigious amount of facial hair that afflicts them.
your interpretation of the english language leaves much to be desired, just like your appalling manners.
Be your own person

Perth, Australia

#17 Feb 13, 2010
Blowfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian girls don't go for smelly Aussies. Truth be told, it is only the low-life rejects among Asians and Indians who date white Australians. No self-respecting Indian man will marry a female who'll open her legs to anything with a penis.
Responding to racism with racism is stupid!

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 13, 2010
Blowfly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're feral.
Blowfly

Singapore, Singapore

#19 Feb 13, 2010
TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
your interpretation of the english language leaves much to be desired, just like your appalling manners.
Your inability to begin sentences with capital letters makes your claim to be an authority on the English language a rather contemptible one.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#20 Feb 13, 2010
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>You're feral.
we all know where blowflies breed.
Blowfly

Singapore, Singapore

#21 Feb 13, 2010
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>You're feral.
I seen you've been reduced to spouting meaningless one liners. Try trolling again when you have something marginally more amusing to hurl at me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News antifa notes (june 1, 2015) : #UnitedPatriotsFr... 3 hr Magooster 5
News Bernanke Encourages Australia To Manage Its Cur... 4 hr Sydney men are pedos 1
News Australia opposition introduces bill to legalis... 4 hr Sydney men are pedos 2
News Solimar Energy Limited (SXS) - Oil & Gas - Deal... 6 hr St_Nick 6
News Australian scientists announce solar energy bre... 12 hr I like Chinese 116
White people are scum thieves of the world (Mar '13) 12 hr Pebble1111 145
News Protesters clash at anti-Islam rally in Australia 14 hr ozboy 7
More from around the web