ANOTHER woman caught having sex with ...

ANOTHER woman caught having sex with DOG!

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 Feb 22, 2013
"A Las Vegas woman was arrested Tuesday after authorities caught her having sex with a pit bull in her back yard, according to Metro police."

"Police said the woman stood-up and greeted officers with a "Hi".

Vandereyk appeared to be under the influence of drugs or was mentally ill, according to the report."

http://www.wafb.com/story/21288854/vegas-woma...

Drugs my a*s. Just another female doing what comes natural to her..

MEN > women
Levi

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
They say all men are dogs. I guess this woman took it literally.
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#3 Feb 22, 2013
I have heard a lot of women comment that once they have had intercourse with a dog, sex with a human male loses its appeal forever.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#5 Feb 22, 2013
True story: I downloaded a p*rn* the other night. The title of it was something like "woman chokes on c*m". It turned out to be a woman blowing a horse with it blowing in her mouth.

Women are SICK.

MEN > women
In Shock

London, UK

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
True story: I downloaded a p*rn* the other night. The title of it was something like "woman chokes on c*m". It turned out to be a woman blowing a horse with it blowing in her mouth.
Women are SICK.
MEN > women
You're sick in the head for wanting to watch something with that title
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#8 Feb 23, 2013
In Shock wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sick in the head for wanting to watch something with that title
HAHAHAHAHA! Stupid female.

It's NATURAL & NORMAL to be attracted to that. 15yo boys watch that.
It's NOT natural to be attracted to animals like YOU women are!

MEN > women
In Shock

Reston, VA

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! Stupid female.
It's NATURAL & NORMAL to be attracted to that. 15yo boys watch that.
It's NOT natural to be attracted to animals like YOU women are!
MEN > women
I'm a man but unlike you I'm normal. I mean you look at your own bum hole, you said so on another thread.
Don't say I'm not a man cos I am
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#10 Feb 23, 2013
In Shock wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a man but unlike you I'm normal. I mean you look at your own bum hole, you said so on another thread.
Don't say I'm not a man cos I am
A man who finds porn sick and abnormal and sticks up for animal rooting women?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay little virgin girl.

You've never looked at your own bum-hole before?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay little virgin girl.

MEN > women

Since: Feb 13

Australia

#11 Feb 23, 2013
i saw 2 women gulp down a big glass of donkey sperm on the program "fear factor" on free to air television. thats pretty gross. was banned on US tv, but they showed it here. they often eat ox penis and all sorts of vomit on that show. i nearly puke watching it sometimes
In Shock

Reston, VA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
A man who finds porn sick and abnormal and sticks up for animal rooting women?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay little virgin girl.
You've never looked at your own bum-hole before?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay little virgin girl.
MEN > women
woman chokes on c*m ain't normal porn. It's not my fault you got molested as a kid
In Shock

Reston, VA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
A man who finds porn sick and abnormal and sticks up for animal rooting women?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay little virgin girl.
You've never looked at your own bum-hole before?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay little virgin girl.
MEN > women
No I've never spread my cheeks and used a mirror to look at my bum hole
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#14 Feb 23, 2013
In Shock wrote:
<quoted text>
woman chokes on c*m ain't normal porn. It's not my fault you got molested as a kid
It doesn't mean LITERALLY CHOKE.. it means COUGH A LITTLE BIT.
Okay little virgin girl?
Perhaps YOU were the one who was molested as a kid. You sound like it.

MEN > women
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#15 Feb 23, 2013
In Shock wrote:
<quoted text>
No I've never spread my cheeks and used a mirror to look at my bum hole
Because you're scared of what you'll find?

MEN > women
In Shock

Reston, VA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't mean LITERALLY CHOKE.. it means COUGH A LITTLE BIT.
Okay little virgin girl?
Perhaps YOU were the one who was molested as a kid. You sound like it.
MEN > women
You're the virgin, that's why you're watching porn. lol
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#17 Feb 23, 2013
In Shock wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the virgin, that's why you're watching porn. lol
Even porn-stars watch porn you stupid little girl.
Go stick a cucumber in your k*nt then eat it.

MEN > women

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
True story: I downloaded a p*rn* the other night. The title of it was something like "woman chokes on c*m". It turned out to be a woman blowing a horse with it blowing in her mouth.
Women are SICK.
MEN > women
you know they jerk off horses in the horse racing industry? now theres a shit job. in marine parks and zoo they do it to all animals to collect sperm. i saw a photo of a guy collecting sperm from a killer whale a while back. some asian woman showed me the pic :( the whale was getting into it anyway. was lying on its back with a massive grin on its face. bloody sicko whale
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#20 Feb 23, 2013
back to the eighties wrote:
<quoted text>
you know they jerk off horses in the horse racing industry? now theres a shit job.
Sh*t job according to who?
Sounds like Ahomanas and the Feminist Melb-Moles DREAM job to me.

MEN > women

Since: Feb 13

Australia

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh*t job according to who?
Sounds like Ahomanas and the Feminist Melb-Moles DREAM job to me.
MEN > women
haha. according to me. its definately not my cup of tea for any money

Since: Feb 13

Australia

#22 Feb 23, 2013
the working hours are too early for my liking :P
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Ahomana and the Feminist Melb-Mole would do it for free.. any time, any where.
It's not a "job" to them.. more like a dream come true.. their ultimate fantasy.

MEN > women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suitcase hid missing safe 8 hr Graeme Russell 1
Why are Pakistani men so gorgeous but Pakistani... (Nov '14) 9 hr Black-N-Beautiful 40
i hate italians from italy (Oct '12) 11 hr I hate Italians 83
Poll India the greatest nation and most powerful ec... 22 hr Brahmos 2021 0
News US ruling tipped to bolster gay marriage cause ... Wed Tamils r terrorists 3
News Mining downturn boosts Pilbara tourism opportun... Wed Tamils r terrorists 7
News 'Teen wolf' girl dragged from court after tryin... Wed Stone 4
More from around the web