NON-muslims pay Islamic religious tax.

NON-muslims pay Islamic religious tax.

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1 Dec 27, 2011
There is an ever expanding number of food stuffs which are now Halal and the labels are not always in English. Some are small blury symbols with a few squiggles inside a circle which you need a magnifying glass to read.

Here is a very long list of "halal certified" foods in Australia... I will be buying only foods from LIST 3 in future!

----------

LIST 1: Products That Are Halal Certified:

The halal certified list contains products that have undergone the halal certification process.

These products do not necessarily display a certifying symbol however their status has been verified by one of our researchers.

http://www.halalchoices.com.au/product_lists_...

----------

LIST 2: Products That Contain Halal Certified Ingredients:

This list contains products that are made with halal certified ingredients though the product itself has not been through the halal certification process. We have also included chain stores whose suppliers are halal certified but whose stores are not.

http://www.halalchoices.com.au/product_lists_...

----------

LIST 3: Products That Are Not Halal Certified:

This list contains products that have not undergone the halal certification process.

The status of these products has been verified by one of our researchers. The certification status of these products has the potential to change without notice as certification may start without our knowledge. We will endeavour to keep this list accurate to the best of our ability.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Link for - Products That Are NOT Halal Certified

http://www.halalchoices.com.au/product_lists_...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Ok do you have proof that "halal" is subsidised by the Australian taxpayer?
My understanding is it's a commercial decision.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Elias wrote:
Ok do you have proof that "halal" is subsidised by the Australian taxpayer?
My understanding is it's a commercial decision.
Have you realised how silly a question that was yet?

It's got nothing to do with Australian taxpayers.

'Everybody' who buys halal certified foods is paying an *ISLAMIC* tax which the company initially pays to the islamic 'council', the cost of which is passed on to the buyer.
say-NO-to-India

Lidcombe, Australia

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Beware of this Gottaliv, Indian high official spy/troll, this troll will always look for Islamic faults, and thereby help his countries Zionist media - which is full of lies to help his poverty striken
India-in a better gdp.
truth

College Station, TX

#7 Dec 27, 2011
say-NO-to-India wrote:
Beware of this Gottaliv, Indian high official spy/troll, this troll will always look for Islamic faults, and thereby help his countries Zionist media - which is full of lies to help his poverty striken
India-in a better gdp.
shut up you dirty paki, go watch some animal porn thats the only thing u guys are good for.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#8 Dec 27, 2011
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you realised how silly a question that was yet?
It's got nothing to do with Australian taxpayers.
'Everybody' who buys halal certified foods is paying an *ISLAMIC* tax which the company initially pays to the islamic 'council', the cost of which is passed on to the buyer.
But that is a commercial decision. The cost is borne by the producer. Of course downstream they may pass is to the buyer so in an indirect way, yes there is an added cost.

Perhaps the only solution here is for government legislation that makes it mandatory for businesses to reveal the additional cost of an item based on GST, carbon tax and Halal etc. That way you can make a decision if the halal certification costs were passed on to the consumer.

In the meantime consumers can also look for non-halal products but I have to admit the damn label is so small you need a microscope to find it sometimes.
cateyes

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Dec 27, 2011
Gottaliv wrote:
Link for - Products That Are NOT Halal Certified
http://www.halalchoices.com.au/product_lists_...
Well there appears to be more foods that are Halal Certified than are not - what's the future hold Gotta - we buy Halal or we starve?
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is a commercial decision. The cost is borne by the producer. Of course downstream they may pass is to the buyer so in an indirect way, yes there is an added cost.
Perhaps the only solution here is for government legislation that makes it mandatory for businesses to reveal the additional cost of an item based on GST, carbon tax and Halal etc. That way you can make a decision if the halal certification costs were passed on to the consumer.
In the meantime consumers can also look for non-halal products but I have to admit the damn label is so small you need a microscope to find it sometimes.
If muslims want religious certified food, they can import it from elsewhere and pay the import duties.Australia should not export live animals,they should value add everything and process onshore.
Glory

Toronto, Canada

#11 Dec 27, 2011
Darn u, u stupid moslems
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Dec 27, 2011
The best way to slaughter an animal is live, becuase the heart pumps more blood out that way..but facing an animal in a certain direction (as in towards mecca) is plain stupid, becuase it makes no difference whatsoever.
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Dec 27, 2011
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Blunt wrote:
The best way to slaughter an animal is live, becuase the heart pumps more blood out that way..but facing an animal in a certain direction (as in towards mecca) is plain stupid, becuase it makes no difference whatsoever.
agreed, although I am in favor of more quick ways to dispatch animals while still keeping the meat tender.
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Dec 27, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, although I am in favor of more quick ways to dispatch animals while still keeping the meat tender.
Funny thing that , most people would barf at the prospect of killing a cow and gutting it, but they still go down the butcher shop and grab a steak when they want one ! either way,pointing a cow in the direction of mecca is rediculous.
cateyes

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Dec 27, 2011
Blunt wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing that , most people would barf at the prospect of killing a cow and gutting it, but they still go down the butcher shop and grab a steak when they want one ! either way,pointing a cow in the direction of mecca is rediculous.
I think when people buy meat at the butcher, or supermarket, they are sufficiently removed from the process of killing that they do not make any connection between the product and the animal - it becomes no different than any other product.
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Dec 28, 2011
cateyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think when people buy meat at the butcher, or supermarket, they are sufficiently removed from the process of killing that they do not make any connection between the product and the animal - it becomes no different than any other product.
True, people want the benefits , but avoid the dirty work.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#18 Dec 28, 2011
Gottaliv wrote:
NON-muslims pay Islamic religious tax.
The whole importance of this thread pivots on its (entirely apt) title.

It never fails to amaze me how even those who are skeptical of Islam manage to skate blindly over the observation that the title here makes, whether in this thread or elsewhere.

They really need to get themselves up to speed on the centuries-old tradition of "Jizya", a discriminatory tax imposed upon non-Muslims ... for not being Muslims. It is proclaimed in Islamic scriptures and is alive and well today. It amounts to a bonus of un-earned income taken for granted by Islamic communities, extracted from "infidels" who live among them. It is argued that in return those non-believers would be granted 'protection' by their Muslim hosts.

http://tinyurl.com/7chaum6

Stark parallels come to mind ... the 'protection money' paid to Mafia mobs by New York businesses in order to secure personal safety and to ward off ransacking of their premises by those same mobs whom they were paying. In short a standover racket.

So accepted by Muslims in Islamic countries is this practice of "Jizya" that they settle into a sense of 'entitlement'. When they migrate to non-Islamic countries like ours this sense of entitlement persists, but they have to come up with circuitous ways of getting their hands on that unearned income.

The money incentive is compelling, because here the Jizya is not paid by the minority, but instead by the non-Muslim majority in a country like ours. Potential rake-off is therefore huge.

But it has to be disguised lest it attract hostility.

Enter another Mafia practice ...'Money Laundering'. The Jizya is disguised as a legitimate process of religious approval applied to an ever widening range of consumer goods. It is renamed "Halal" approval.

The necessity for this 'approval' is imposed exclusively by agencies set up by the Muslim community here. A fee is charged for a vendor to receive the privilege of Halal approval of his wares (with unspoken but thinly veiled threat of Muslim boycott implicit for non-compliance).

'Blackmailed' into compliance for the sake of a portion of his sales figures, the vendor in turn has little choice but to pass on the added Halal approval cost, hidden (laundered) in his off-the-shelf prices.

We all end up paying it.

Where that income ends up and what is done with it we are not told. If at least some of it is not applied to "defending Islam" (a well-worn euphemism) then it is certainly applied to "promoting Islam". I have a very nice Harbour Bridge to sell to anyone who does not believe that.
cateyes

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Dec 28, 2011
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole importance of this thread pivots on its (entirely apt) title.
It never fails to amaze me how even those who are skeptical of Islam manage to skate blindly over the observation that the title here makes, whether in this thread or elsewhere.
They really need to get themselves up to speed on the centuries-old tradition of "Jizya", a discriminatory tax imposed upon non-Muslims ... for not being Muslims. It is proclaimed in Islamic scriptures and is alive and well today. It amounts to a bonus of un-earned income taken for granted by Islamic communities, extracted from "infidels" who live among them. It is argued that in return those non-believers would be granted 'protection' by their Muslim hosts.
http://tinyurl.com/7chaum6
Stark parallels come to mind ... the 'protection money' paid to Mafia mobs by New York businesses in order to secure personal safety and to ward off ransacking of their premises by those same mobs whom they were paying. In short a standover racket.
So accepted by Muslims in Islamic countries is this practice of "Jizya" that they settle into a sense of 'entitlement'. When they migrate to non-Islamic countries like ours this sense of entitlement persists, but they have to come up with circuitous ways of getting their hands on that unearned income.
The money incentive is compelling, because here the Jizya is not paid by the minority, but instead by the non-Muslim majority in a country like ours. Potential rake-off is therefore huge.
But it has to be disguised lest it attract hostility.
Enter another Mafia practice ...'Money Laundering'. The Jizya is disguised as a legitimate process of religious approval applied to an ever widening range of consumer goods. It is renamed "Halal" approval.
The necessity for this 'approval' is imposed exclusively by agencies set up by the Muslim community here. A fee is charged for a vendor to receive the privilege of Halal approval of his wares (with unspoken but thinly veiled threat of Muslim boycott implicit for non-compliance).
'Blackmailed' into compliance for the sake of a portion of his sales figures, the vendor in turn has little choice but to pass on the added Halal approval cost, hidden (laundered) in his off-the-shelf prices.
We all end up paying it.
Where that income ends up and what is done with it we are not told. If at least some of it is not applied to "defending Islam" (a well-worn euphemism) then it is certainly applied to "promoting Islam". I have a very nice Harbour Bridge to sell to anyone who does not believe that.
In that case, is that why the actual Halal sign is so difficult to locate, or at least not boldly visible - so that consumers are less likely to be aware they are purchasing and thus augmenting, the cost to the producer incurred in the halal compliance?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#21 Dec 28, 2011
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole importance of this thread pivots on its (entirely apt) title.
It never fails to amaze me how even those who are skeptical of Islam manage to skate blindly over the observation that the title here makes, whether in this thread or elsewhere.
They really need to get themselves up to speed on the centuries-old tradition of "Jizya", a discriminatory tax imposed upon non-Muslims ... for not being Muslims. It is proclaimed in Islamic scriptures and is alive and well today. It amounts to a bonus of un-earned income taken for granted by Islamic communities, extracted from "infidels" who live among them. It is argued that in return those non-believers would be granted 'protection' by their Muslim hosts.
http://tinyurl.com/7chaum6
Stark parallels come to mind ... the 'protection money' paid to Mafia mobs by New York businesses in order to secure personal safety and to ward off ransacking of their premises by those same mobs whom they were paying. In short a standover racket.
So accepted by Muslims in Islamic countries is this practice of "Jizya" that they settle into a sense of 'entitlement'. When they migrate to non-Islamic countries like ours this sense of entitlement persists, but they have to come up with circuitous ways of getting their hands on that unearned income.
The money incentive is compelling, because here the Jizya is not paid by the minority, but instead by the non-Muslim majority in a country like ours. Potential rake-off is therefore huge.
But it has to be disguised lest it attract hostility.
Enter another Mafia practice ...'Money Laundering'. The Jizya is disguised as a legitimate process of religious approval applied to an ever widening range of consumer goods. It is renamed "Halal" approval.
The necessity for this 'approval' is imposed exclusively by agencies set up by the Muslim community here. A fee is charged for a vendor to receive the privilege of Halal approval of his wares (with unspoken but thinly veiled threat of Muslim boycott implicit for non-compliance).
'Blackmailed' into compliance for the sake of a portion of his sales figures, the vendor in turn has little choice but to pass on the added Halal approval cost, hidden (laundered) in his off-the-shelf prices.
We all end up paying it.
Where that income ends up and what is done with it we are not told. If at least some of it is not applied to "defending Islam" (a well-worn euphemism) then it is certainly applied to "promoting Islam". I have a very nice Harbour Bridge to sell to anyone who does not believe that.
Impressive case, question is can you prove the "money laundering" accusation in a court of law Ade?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#22 Dec 28, 2011
cateyes wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, is that why the actual Halal sign is so difficult to locate, or at least not boldly visible - so that consumers are less likely to be aware they are purchasing and thus augmenting, the cost to the producer incurred in the halal compliance?
Yes i notice this as well, usually it's a miniature logo in the ingredients section on the back of the packet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to have a girlfriend. 3 hr Duffy 1
News antifa notes 3 hr Gfc 2
I bashed a Muslim for wearing stupid clothes 20 hr Grassclipper 6
g20 (Oct '14) 23 hr Raj Chanani 6
News Booing of indigenous footballer 'is damaging Au... Sat Adam Goodes 2
News Postcard Swimwear: Design the swimsuit of your ... Sat Dutch 13
News Russia blocks MH17 tribunal Sat Kacap The Magnifi... 27
More from around the web