Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated May 10, 2014
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 10, 2013
 


I wanna gain weight in 20 days
I'll start steroids from May 2013 so please suggest me food.
I try my best to force feed myself heavy meals.

eg.

1. Goat
2.Fish
3.Chicken
4.Eggs
5.Ice Cream
6.Milk
7.Butter
8.Snacks
9.Rice
10.Almond
11.Black Chikpeas
12.Soy bean
13.Banana
14.Apples
15.Oranges
16.Citrus fruit
17.Potato
18.Carrot
19.Lemon juice
20.Pomegranate
21.Spanich
22.Peanutbutter
23.Peanuts
24.Cheese
25.Tomato
26.Fried onions
27.Mushrooms
28.Lettuce
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 10, 2013
 
Get some pork on ya fork.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Essendon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 10, 2013
 
Rauf lala wrote:
Please suggest me meal to gain weight.
Mercury soup.
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 10, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercury soup.
What kinda soup is this ?
please add your best healthy food to my thread ,not shit food like pasta,pizza please
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 10, 2013
 
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Get some pork on ya fork.
sorry,its dirty man.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 10, 2013
 
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>
What kinda soup is this ?
please add your best healthy food to my thread ,not shit food like pasta,pizza please
Pasta and pizza aren't shit. Depending on what's on them, they are very good for you and exactly what you need. This is why you are skinny and depressed and have low testosterone. You eat too "cleanly". The foods you mainly eat take up all the space in your stomach and hardly have any calories and protein in them and do nothing for your testosterone levels. Stop obsessing over eating "healthy" and eating like a rabbit. Eat like a man and you will start feeling and looking like one.

"You are what you eat"
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 10, 2013
 
You need to eat BURGERS and PIZZA. Meat, vegies, cheese, olive oil, bread, lots of calories and protein, vitamins, will increase your testosterone levels...... it doesn't get any better than that!

It's why Americans grow to be 6 foot tall and 200lbs while Kenyans for example are like 5'6 and 125lbs (because they eat like you).

Again, stop obsessing over eating "healthy". It won't get you anywhere (except maybe in hospital for broken fragile bones when you're older or for some disease).
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good one ralph you twit you got mr. roid rage up and going again.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 10, 2013
 
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Good one ralph you twit you got mr. roid rage up and going again.
Mr.roid rage? Who juices in this thread and experiences roid rage?
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 10, 2013
 
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
You need to eat BURGERS and PIZZA. Meat, vegies, cheese, olive oil, bread, lots of calories and protein, vitamins, will increase your testosterone levels...... it doesn't get any better than that!
It's why Americans grow to be 6 foot tall and 200lbs while Kenyans for example are like 5'6 and 125lbs (because they eat like you).
Again, stop obsessing over eating "healthy". It won't get you anywhere (except maybe in hospital for broken fragile bones when you're older or for some disease).
Your right my friend.
But my weight is still steady lying at 114 lbs for my 6'3" length
Now you suggest me food which increase stamina in my body
stamina to run,exercise and be healthy.
I feels weak when i over eats
I feel like bout to vomit in my bed
Bro what kinda easy exercise you suggest ?

easy exercise bro

I got some lifting stuff and u can do 20 push ups at a time
Bro tell me bout best exercises and best foods

I have 20 days bro

remember
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 10, 2013
 
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pasta and pizza aren't shit. Depending on what's on them, they are very good for you and exactly what you need. This is why you are skinny and depressed and have low testosterone. You eat too "cleanly". The foods you mainly eat take up all the space in your stomach and hardly have any calories and protein in them and do nothing for your testosterone levels. Stop obsessing over eating "healthy" and eating like a rabbit. Eat like a man and you will start feeling and looking like one.
"You are what you eat"
your right from your prospective bro
but what do you think b'out food that suites.

Bro i like healthy foods and i also prefer food that taste good to me.

This means i'm too much picky and don't eat anything

maybe this's the reason i'm skinny
but bro how can i change it

How can i force feed myself ?

Any other choice
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 14, 2013
 
thank you sir
I'm tryin'my best
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 10, 2014
 
hmm
Sri Lankan Warlord

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 10, 2014
 
Rauf lala wrote:
I wanna gain weight in 20 days
I'll start steroids from May 2013 so please suggest me food.
I try my best to force feed myself heavy meals.

eg.

1. Goat
2.Fish
3.Chicken
4.Eggs
5.Ice Cream
6.Milk
7.Butter
8.Snacks
9.Rice
10.Almond
11.Black Chikpeas
12.Soy bean
13.Banana
14.Apples
15.Oranges
16.Citrus fruit
17.Potato
18.Carrot
19.Lemon juice
20.Pomegranate
21.Spanich
22.Peanutbutter
23.Peanuts
24.Cheese
25.Tomato
26.Fried onions
27.Mushrooms
28.Lettuce
Bread and pasta!!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 10, 2014
 
Pork chops, pork roast seasoned with garlic and thyme, honey glazed ham, pork sausage with onion and peppers, bacon and cheese wraps, ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato, pork wienners with mustard.
Petrol car hater

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 10, 2014
 
potatoe and vegetable salmon stew. Full cream milk.
Weight gain is not always healthy. Make sure you eat whole foods spread out over the day.

Avoid drugs, alcohol and tobacco.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 7 min normal Aussie 2,800
Isis Executioner 9 min Aussie girl 5
Lets be honest about immigration 10 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 127
Christians must DIE (Dec '10) 1 hr Nathaniel 17
I am the best guy on topix Australia : Rauf lala 1 hr Rauf lala 2
Australia's largest beef producer to employ Ind... (Jun '12) 2 hr Indian taint 19
ALP built cheap housing for foreigners 2 hr fffor Foo 20
1 in 3 engineers at Apple are Indian ! 4 hr White Master 147
when will white britts ozs return the 20 trilli... 4 hr White Master 130
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 4 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 466
•••
•••