Next Last
Coon Power

Randwick, Australia

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I hate them because they're fat and hairy and smelly
Deril

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Apr 6, 2011
Trevor, you are 100% correct i freakin hate samoans and tongans low-life coconuts piss me off.!!! Go back to taro land.
Katol Itlog

Downey, CA

#6 Apr 13, 2011
I HATE them because they steal money form small people. In my neighborhood, Samoans beat up little children for money or whatever they have in their back packs. They also love parking in the middle of the road and claim they own the city. Cops are afraid of them cause they are so god-dam huge. They build "Christian" churches that are ?exclusive? to their race! WTF is that about... Point said: I HATE SAMOANS!!!
Anonymous

Australia

#7 Apr 13, 2011
Katol Itlog wrote:
I HATE them because they steal money form small people. In my neighborhood, Samoans beat up little children for money or whatever they have in their back packs. They also love parking in the middle of the road and claim they own the city. Cops are afraid of them cause they are so god-dam huge. They build "Christian" churches that are ?exclusive? to their race! WTF is that about... Point said: I HATE SAMOANS!!!
Whirrreeee power my inbread brother
Fobsareallonwelf are

Sydney, Australia

#8 Apr 29, 2011
LOL....all you poly's are the inbred ones....you all look the same...fat and eating KFC....
Arrayoflight

Anchorage, AK

#9 May 6, 2011
If I had it my way there would be a hitler to get rid of them..... They think they can get away with anything cuz they drive SUVs and are bigger then anyone else, well the only reason they're in an SUV is cuz they are too effin fat to fit in a sedan. They are loud, annoying, arrogant, cocky, and just downright disrespectful. Go back to Samoa you scum!!!
Coconut Hard

Gladesville, Australia

#10 May 7, 2011
Were all you coward maggots bullied at school!!! Bwahahaha.
Or did some islander f@k your lady. Hahaha.
Here to stay you cowards ;)
$$$ is good and screwing your easy woman is good. Ohhhh yeah!!!!!

Big ups to all our islanders out there.
Samoa, United Kingdom of Tonga, Cook Islands, Nuie, Fiji, Tokelau,
New Zealand Maori.

United Strong and Proud.
Katol Itlog

Carson, CA

#11 May 7, 2011
Coconut Hard wrote:
New Zealand Maori.
United Strong and Proud.
Do you think it is ok for Samoans to Steal, Rape, & Murder people? You obviously think its funny.
Why do you guys build churches that teach how to be scums of todays society? Why?
Arrayoflight

Anchorage, AK

#12 May 7, 2011
At coconut hard, you think you can screw outside of your race? I mean that's why there are so many of you lil douchbags, cuz all you can get is your ow race you dumb F!?k, go play on a freeway, or don't, save everyone the damage you fat, disgusting rapists would cause to vehicles!
John

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 May 7, 2011
@coconut hard shut the hell up u fat piece of sh!t wtf the united king of tonga in ur dreamz tonga is like a sh!t hole compared to any country u guyz go around anywere acting all hard but you guys are actually lil wannabies and 1 punches that act all hard but to your parents u lick their ass!!! F U K polynesians!!!!!!!!!!
Coconut Hard

Canberra, Australia

#15 May 7, 2011
Katol Itlog wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it is ok for Samoans to Steal, Rape, & Murder people? You obviously think its funny.
Why do you guys build churches that teach how to be scums of todays society? Why?
The Anita Cobby case springs to mind, one of the most brutal rape/murder cases in Australias Criminal history. Offenders were all Australians "bunch of bogans"
Ivan Millat obviously not of Islander heritage.
Bilal Skaff the leader of the Sydney Gang Rapists. He is Lebanese Australian.
The list continues.

Hahaha. Now sweep your own doorstep before even thinking of sweeping someone elses doorstep.

United Strong Proud.
John

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 May 8, 2011
@coconut hard all samoans are poor lol hahahah poor coconuts
Coconut Hard

Brisbane, Australia

#17 May 8, 2011
John wrote:
@coconut hard all samoans are poor lol hahahah poor coconuts
Wow! Another bogan who was bullied by a little coconut girl at school. Hahahaha.
Jealousy gets you nowhere johnnyboy ;)

United Strong Proud. Coconut Rough!
polysluvwelfare

Sydney, Australia

#18 May 10, 2011
Just go bash another Tongan woman to death...
polysluvwelfare

Sydney, Australia

#19 May 10, 2011
Coconut Hard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Another bogan who was bullied by a little coconut girl at school. Hahahaha.
Jealousy gets you nowhere johnnyboy ;)
United Strong Proud. Coconut Rough!

No there not......
My family are Samoan and there Decent buddie..
you rascist..
Coconut Hard

Brisbane, Australia

#20 May 10, 2011
polysluvwelfare wrote:
<quoted text>,
No there not......
My family are Samoan and there Decent buddie..
you rascist..
I watched a programme tonight about a whole street with it's occupying tenants who are jobless and have been relying on the welfare of the goverment "which includes my taxes".
The tenants who lived on the street in question were all Australian Bogans.
Aussie Hillbilly version hahahaha.
I guess the Bogans love the welfare as much as the Polys ;)

United Strong Proud. Coconut Rough.
Best Netball player EVER

Sydney, Australia

#21 May 10, 2011
Well I'm Half Samoan, Half German.My samoan half aren't tents they own there house's and work 24/7 like 'most' of you do.
They don't live in Mt.Druit or Bidwill..
They live in Canberra.
With a two story house..
Your all rasicst.
Aussie

Perth, Australia

#22 May 10, 2011
Coconut Hard wrote:
New Zealand Maori.
United Strong and Proud.
LOL....Traditional coconut names.

1/ Isbea Dolebludger.
2/ Sofa lofa.
3/ Toolonga Overstayer.

Why did they invite the women coconut to the wedding?
To keep the flys of the cake.

Why do coconut men prefer to root rubbish bins rather than coconut females?

Because rubbish bins smell less and have smaller holes!
PI Blues

Marrickville, Australia

#23 May 10, 2011
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
1/ Isbea Dolebludger.
2/ Sofa lofa.
3/ Toolonga Overstayer.
At least were not known Paedophiles, you guys get down with that shit - heres another one for you !!!

A Melbourne man caught transporting chemicals capable of making one million ecstasy tablets has walked from court.

Ronis Gregoriades was given a wholly suspended jail term on Wednesday after Victorian County Court Judge Liz Gaynor found his family situation amounted to exceptional circumstances.

Judge Gaynor noted Gregoriades had three young children, including a seriously ill baby, and his wife was unwell.

She accepted he was his wife's main support and that sending him to jail would have a disastrous impact on his financial situation.

Judge Gaynor said after "anxious consideration" she would give him a wholly suspended two-and-a-half-year jail term given his family situation.

The court was told Gregoriades was a passenger in a van intercepted by Federal Police in March 2005, which was found to contain drug-making chemicals.

Police secretly followed the van from a warehouse in Melbourne's inner north, where Gregoriades and a co-accused were seen loading drums into it.

When police pulled the Sydney-bound van over on the Hume Highway at Wodonga, they found five 44-gallon drugs of liquid in the back, which were found to contain a precursor chemical used to make ecstasy.

A forensic chemist estimated the substance could produce one million ecstasy tablets.

The prosecution alleged Gregoriades helped transport the chemical from Melbourne to Sydney, knowing it would be used to make drugs. It argued the offence was so serious that it warranted immediate imprisonment.

Gregoriades pleaded guilty to a count of having a substance for the purpose of trafficking in a drug of dependence.

The court heard he was using cocaine at the time of the offence.

Judge Gaynor said Gregoriades, 37, of Bentleigh, was otherwise a law-abiding, hard-working man who had contributed to the community.

She said he played a minor role in the crime, had shown remorse and had excellent rehabilitation prospects.

Gregoriades' two-and-a-half year jail term was wholly suspended for three years.

YOU GUYS THINK YOUR SHIT DON'T STINK - IT DOES, YOU GUYS ARE THE RACIST - DISRESPECTUL - UNCULTURED PACK OF DOGS FROM WAYYYYYY BACK - CHEEHOOOOOOO!!!!
shazam

Marrickville, Australia

#24 May 10, 2011
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
1/ Isbea Dolebludger.
2/ Sofa lofa.
3/ Toolonga Overstayer.
Aussies are the dodgiest - laziest - two faced people I've ever come across -

A Melbourne man caught transporting chemicals capable of making one million ecstasy tablets has walked from court.

Ronis Gregoriades was given a wholly suspended jail term on Wednesday after Victorian County Court Judge Liz Gaynor found his family situation amounted to exceptional circumstances.

Judge Gaynor noted Gregoriades had three young children, including a seriously ill baby, and his wife was unwell.

She accepted he was his wife's main support and that sending him to jail would have a disastrous impact on his financial situation.

Judge Gaynor said after "anxious consideration" she would give him a wholly suspended two-and-a-half-year jail term given his family situation.

The court was told Gregoriades was a passenger in a van intercepted by Federal Police in March 2005, which was found to contain drug-making chemicals.

Police secretly followed the van from a warehouse in Melbourne's inner north, where Gregoriades and a co-accused were seen loading drums into it.

When police pulled the Sydney-bound van over on the Hume Highway at Wodonga, they found five 44-gallon drugs of liquid in the back, which were found to contain a precursor chemical used to make ecstasy.

A forensic chemist estimated the substance could produce one million ecstasy tablets.

The prosecution alleged Gregoriades helped transport the chemical from Melbourne to Sydney, knowing it would be used to make drugs. It argued the offence was so serious that it warranted immediate imprisonment.

Gregoriades pleaded guilty to a count of having a substance for the purpose of trafficking in a drug of dependence.

The court heard he was using cocaine at the time of the offence.

Judge Gaynor said Gregoriades, 37, of Bentleigh, was otherwise a law-abiding, hard-working man who had contributed to the community.

She said he played a minor role in the crime, had shown remorse and had excellent rehabilitation prospects.

Gregoriades' two-and-a-half year jail term was wholly suspended for three years.

That's just one of many crimes that you lot create!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Violent Melbourne rapist jailed for torture of ... 1 hr Foo Magoo 1
Indians Have No Respect For No One. They Are Cr... (Dec '09) 4 hr Anglo 25
wanted by the united states marshalls (Nov '13) 17 hr ROMEL ESMAIL 5
Do Aussies hate Mexicans?? (Oct '12) 19 hr Arsetralian moron 182
News Australia's closing of Aboriginal communities s... 21 hr St_Nick 24
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 21 hr CC David 46
News Australia makes its mark on global coffee culture Mon Skipslayer 1
More from around the web