First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Nothing much to say really...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nationa...
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#2 Feb 11, 2013
If Austalia is weak and stupid enough to allow shit like this to happen then it deserves to be taken over.
Yob

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Burn that school down
true blue

Australia

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Our Government sits back, and does nothing, try and make a Middle eastern woman NOT wear a hijab, and hear the screams of racisim, see the do-gooders, legal and multiculturalisim become involved... We should already know how the laws are stacked against whites, when these women can wear their face coverings into a bank, yet you can't wear a motorcycle helmet....Australians arn't weak, it is their piss weak leaders that are the problem...
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Its only taken 40 years for the hippy leftwing pro pedophiles to turn the west from a proud manufacturing power to a population of limpwristed gay little pedophiles who want to give away their country and money to third world nations.

Once if some immigrant mouthed off in the street he would have his teeth knocked out in a second. Now the police and polititans are there to protect them and encourage them to take over the country.
Yet white people still keep voting for governemts that support multi culturalsim and higher and higher immigration intake, so its the whites fault.
White people brought this shit one themselves and white peope will be the ones that eventaully suffer for it.
Nev

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Feb 11, 2013
india is a toilet wrote:
Yet white people still keep voting for governemts that support multi culturalsim and higher and higher immigration intake, so its the whites fault.
White people brought this shit one themselves and white peope will be the ones that eventaully suffer for it.
So only whitey votes?
No we didnt bring this on ourselves, fvhead politicians brought this on us
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Nev wrote:
<quoted text>So only whitey votes?
No we didnt bring this on ourselves, fvhead politicians brought this on us
People have been voting for parties that supported immigration of lowdown shitbags since the 1960s. There have been chances to vote for parties that want to end immigration, but people dont vote for them.
Look at Cronulla 5000 people showed up for a drunked retard riot, but when they had the chance to vote at the polls for a party that would end muslim immigration only 600 voted for it. F/ucking retards !
Australians are beyond help it seems.
One day when Australia is under sharia law someone will say, we should have done something, but then someone else will say no... id rather keep voting for liberal and labor, im to stupid to put a 1 next to another box.
Elias

Australia

#8 Feb 11, 2013
I know a thing or two about this issue from my days in the education department.

The islamic colleges (including this one) are actually subsidised by the federal government just like other independent schools. Parent fees only pay for part of the running cost of the school. Thus this islamic college is essentially paid for by you and me.

Islamic colleges are not allowed to discriminate against students or staff on the basis of religion (a certain % of the students and staff must be non-muslim). Thus this decree over dress code for staff may be construed as discrimination on the basis of religion and not based on compliance with standard teacher dress codes that normally aplly across the education sector.

Me thinks the teachers don't want to lose their jobs otherwise they would have hired lawyers to take these fundementalist morons to the cleaners.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Elias wrote:
I know a thing or two about this issue from my days in the education department.
The islamic colleges (including this one) are actually subsidised by the federal government just like other independent schools. Parent fees only pay for part of the running cost of the school. Thus this islamic college is essentially paid for by you and me.
Islamic colleges are not allowed to discriminate against students or staff on the basis of religion (a certain % of the students and staff must be non-muslim). Thus this decree over dress code for staff may be construed as discrimination on the basis of religion and not based on compliance with standard teacher dress codes that normally aplly across the education sector.
Me thinks the teachers don't want to lose their jobs otherwise they would have hired lawyers to take these fundementalist morons to the cleaners.
Is it any different to catholic schools not allowing women to wear skirts/dresses above the knee? Places like Melbourne high & many independant schools requiring male teachers to wear suit? A lot of fuss over nothing.

My problem would be as a publicly funded school do they allow non muslim students? Difference between them saying they allow them & actually enrolling them.
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any different to catholic schools not allowing women to wear skirts/dresses above the knee? Places like Melbourne high & many independant schools requiring male teachers to wear suit? A lot of fuss over nothing.
My problem would be as a publicly funded school do they allow non muslim students? Difference between them saying they allow them & actually enrolling them.
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.

Euthanasia, you know that's the sensible voluntary thing to do.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Elias wrote:
Methinks further that someone at the leadership level of that school has "sampled the wind" and concluded that resolve to stamp out this discriminatory gesture is not strong.

Therefore the only recourse left for sufficiently aggrieved teachers would be to leave ... which is precisely what that school's authorities are angling for. That way they can stack the school with staff who are happy to wear the hijab ... namely Muslims.

Once they have established an exclusively Muslim learning environment they can introduce anything they like into the curriculum with little likelihood of 'whistle-blowing'.

Also, if the ploy succeeds then it will serve as a successful pilot study emboldening other Muslim schools to pull the same stunt.

That would fit the typical pattern of entrenchment by stealthy increments that has already served the Islamic community admirably in all other contexts.
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#12 Feb 11, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is different.
All your opinions are f/ucking retarded. This is just another step towards muslim domination in Australia and gutless leftwing poofs like you see nothing wrong with it.
You think you can sit there and say 'oh no, muslims are good people they wont hurt me" but they dont see it that way. Look what happens to anyone western in their countries and that will happen here too.
The one thing I do like about it, is that when sharia law does come in, they will impose it on YOUR family too, so suffer do-gooder.
Elias

Australia

#13 Feb 11, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any different to catholic schools not allowing women to wear skirts/dresses above the knee? Places like Melbourne high & many independant schools requiring male teachers to wear suit? A lot of fuss over nothing..
I'm not aware of any catholic girls schools or co-ed that prevent school girls from wearing skirts?? Wearing long skirts or pants for staff on the other hand is merely in keeping with corporate dress code that extends from the private sector.
chefboy812 wrote:
<My problem would be as a publicly funded school do they allow non muslim students? Difference between them saying they allow them & actually enrolling them.
Almost all mussie colleges must allow non-muslim students provided places are available and/or the parents live in the school zone. For instance if a christian family live within a certain distance from the school then they must be given a place (if thats what they want). This ends up being no different from the rules that apply to catholic colleges. Of course catholic colleges don't require female teachers to dress like nuns!
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Elias wrote:
Why is it as soon as you leave a stupid gay comment on a thread all the retards like Adelaidian and the fixers, chief and all the other f/uckwits follow and say equally inaine things ?
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#15 Feb 11, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks further that someone at the leadership level of that school has "sampled the wind" and concluded that resolve to stamp out this discriminatory gesture is not strong.
Therefore the only recourse left for sufficiently aggrieved teachers would be to leave ... which is precisely what that school's authorities are angling for. That way they can stack the school with staff who are happy to wear the hijab ... namely Muslims.
Once they have established an exclusively Muslim learning environment they can introduce anything they like into the curriculum with little likelihood of 'whistle-blowing'.
Also, if the ploy succeeds then it will serve as a successful pilot study emboldening other Muslim schools to pull the same stunt.
That would fit the typical pattern of entrenchment by stealthy increments that has already served the Islamic community admirably in all other contexts.
What a load of crap.
A long rambling post that in the end says nothing.
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's now Get it right first time ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #3 Melbourne, Australia The Bozo SCATAPOO of The
ADELAIDEANs) posting from stealthy increments places.

That would fit the typical pattern of entrenchment of someone at the leadership level with little likelihood of 'whistle-blowing'.

Also, if the ploy succeeds then it will serve as a successful pilot study emboldening other Neville Bender supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs to pull the same stunt.
Elias

Australia

#17 Feb 11, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the school council is testing the boundaries, how the public/parents react will give some idea of the likely response.
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<Therefore the only recourse left for sufficiently aggrieved teachers would be to leave ... which is precisely what that school's authorities are angling for. That way they can stack the school with staff who are happy to wear the hijab ... namely Muslims.
Either leave or cover up. Frankly teaching jobs are not easy to get and it would be easier to dress up with scarf over the head rather than face many months unemployed. The school council is invariably caving in to demands from fundi parents who don't want their fundi boys gazing upon wavy locks on a pretty female teacher.
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<Once they have established an exclusively Muslim learning environment they can introduce anything they like into the curriculum with little likelihood of 'whistle-blowing'.
Doubt they can. The curriculum still has to be approved by an education department committee. The school curriculum committee is only allowed to tweak the delivery of the material and the emphasis. Of course what they say in class could be better protected from outside ears ;)
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<Also, if the ploy succeeds then it will serve as a successful pilot study emboldening other Muslim schools to pull the same stunt.
No doubt
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<That would fit the typical pattern of
entrenchment by stealthy increments that has already served the Islamic community admirably in all other contexts.
I think it will be interesting to see if it ends up being policy for islamic colleges in Australia. Parents will invariably continue lobbying for female non-mulsim teachers to abide by shariah law pertaining to dress because these schools are the only option for fundis. Otherwise it's homeschooling and we know muslim mothers can't teach their kids anything except the Quran.
get a clue

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Muslim women who don't wear this stupid garment - what about them? Gonna force them too?

Seem to me that muz females had BETTER GET TO IT and stop the discrimination in their own stupid communities.

This principal should be sacked and the teachers should sue on grounds of religious discrimination. And if you're paying taxes so that these schools can operate? Stop paying tax to that percentage. Contact your local MP and let them know. It's gone far enough, thanks.

And if you're a muz who wants to force other muz and everyone else to subscribe to your stupid headscarf rule? Go f*ck yourself.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#19 Feb 11, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.
Euthanasia, you know that's the sensible voluntary thing to do.
you still pretending to be a priest carrying young illegal mexican boys over the border for your pleasure?
india is a toilet

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#20 Feb 11, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
you still pretending to be a priest carrying young illegal mexican boys over the border for your pleasure?
F/uck off you brain dead loser.
Its your fault the retard is here.
Why do you come here anyway, you have nothing interesting to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savita induced her own abortion (Nov '12) 5 hr Indian murdering ... 7
A New Take Sat Mysterious Lou 244
Stories (Mar '10) Sat Mysterious Lou 69
News Aussie screenwriters in final of Script Pipelin... Fri Rosco 2
News Taylor Swift - mourned' in Melbourne mural Fri Grassclipper 2
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Fri Beer Cold 3
Indians abandon their wives (Oct '15) Thu The_King 9
More from around the web