Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#1 Feb 6, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/outcry-over-india-gang-...

Look at this incredible

It proves that the Delhi case was blown out of proportion in order to tarnish India's growing world profile

In South Africa (which is also my birth nation) rape is a part of the nation. Its like beer to Australians.

Anyway, all you racists just read that article and shut up.
levi

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
I think when a young girl is gang raped and then dies bc of that, isnt blown out of proportion, whether it be India, australia, or the usofa. The guys who did this were/are scum, and I hope they get the full punishment of the law in India.
levi

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I like you VOR, I agree with you on alot of things, I also disagree on some, but thats what makes us who we are. But dont go and try to defend these guys are their action, it will only hurt what you are trying to do and hurt your rep. Those guys were scum, all countries have scum, they are criminals, dont feel sorry for them, they knew exactly what they were doing. Evil, it comes in all nationalities, sexes, and colors.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Rapists are not liked by fellow inmates in Aussie goals.
They are treated like mangy dogs.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/outcry-o ver-india-gang-rape-shames-sou th-africa-151852791.html
Look at this incredible
It proves that the Delhi case was blown out of proportion in order to tarnish India's growing world profile
In South Africa (which is also my birth nation) rape is a part of the nation. Its like beer to Australians.
Trying to shift the focus to south africa doesn't alter the facts related to india, why are tens of thousands of indian women demonstrating in the streets about rape in india, because it is endemic to your filthy society. Comparing india to africa simply confirms that men of both nations are woman hating savages.
Your stupidity is beyond belief "rape is a part of the nation. Its like beer to Australians." so that make it OK, you are fucking sick.
levi

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
VOR, see dude, I told you it would backfire and hurt your rep. Although I understand what you were trying to say and do.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Feb 6, 2013
levi wrote:
VOR, see dude, I told you it would backfire and hurt your rep. Although I understand what you were trying to say and do.
As you know Levi, denial of reality doesn't make it go away, rape is endemic in india, they are the facts, trivialising it and trying to shift the focus simply destroys all credibility for VOR, no one is saying he is responsible for it or that it doesn't happen in every country. Denying it just digs a deeper hole of stupidity for him to climb out of. Useless defending the indefensible.
levi

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know Levi, denial of reality doesn't make it go away, rape is endemic in india, they are the facts, trivialising it and trying to shift the focus simply destroys all credibility for VOR, no one is saying he is responsible for it or that it doesn't happen in every country. Denying it just digs a deeper hole of stupidity for him to climb out of. Useless defending the indefensible.
I know, that is what I was trying to tell him. He picked a bad example to try and make his point Im afraid.
Robert Aussie

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/outcry-o ver-india-gang-rape-shames-sou th-africa-151852791.html
Look at this incredible
Good on you VOR, You should be the next Joe Hildebrand of Oz, just make a documentary and expose the corrupt white racists, and you will be rewarded.
The Professor

Surrey, Canada

#10 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
Look at this incredible
Hey Voices, I really respect you and always agree with you. But on this case, I must agree with Levi, the Delhi case wasn't really blown out of proportion.

An innocent woman was raped, and died due to her injuries. Can you imagine what she went thru, bro?

They raped her with a steel pole, so hard that she died.

Imagine how her parents feel bro. It wasn't blown out of proportion. It was good that it got so much media attention, because now they will get an actual punishment, instead of getting off with a bribe.

I hear they all are getting the death penalty.

Justice Done. Good riddance.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#12 Feb 6, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
Look at this incredible
Are these cases 'blown out of proportion' too?

Man held for rape, murder of eight-year-old girl in Bhopal
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_man-held...

4-year-old girl raped and killed in Haryana
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Odis...
Ex-Husband

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Feb 6, 2013
The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Voices, I really respect you and always agree with you. But on this case, I must agree with Levi, the Delhi case wasn't really blown out of proportion.
An innocent woman was raped, and died due to her injuries. Can you imagine what she went thru, bro?
Imagine how her parents feel bro. It wasn't blown out of proportion. It was good that it got so much media attention, because now they will get an actual punishment, instead of getting off with a bribe.
Only idiots reply to their own posts Professor Poopfingers. How's Mrs Poopfingers today , still busy in the kitchen ?
MAW

Dubai, UAE

#14 Feb 6, 2013
anoter rape case reported in delhi , a cable operator raped a woman in her house and shoved an iron rod up her mouth when she yelled for help, google the same incident , india is a rape haven cause the law is corrupt and the world knows that, thank god i dont live there any more, vor is fooolin himself and others

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#16 Feb 7, 2013
The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it doesn't matter where it happened - it is wrong. I admire the many Indians who have demonstrated and spoken up against this terrible crime.

the Holy City

#17 Feb 7, 2013
The Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know boy

Im not saying it was a terrible case... The story made my stomach turn when it broke

But I am saying, that in Africa and other places, these rapes are not too extraordinary

Mexico is the rape capital of the world right ?

And Egypt assaults western women whenever they can

Im saying that this case was SUCH an anomaly, that it SHOCKED indians

I mean saying 6 people represent such a vast and great country is ridiculous, but Professor you dont understand how stupid Australians really are

Unless you have been to Aus and lived around Australians, you will never know how truly fucking stupid aussies are.

Think of the original rednecks from Alabama 5 years ago, times that by 10 and you have a white aussie

These guys actively HATE non whites. Its in their faces and voices

I only wish it wasnt Indian or African girls getting raped, I kinda wish aussie girls would get raped. Because they kinda deserve it

the Holy City

#18 Feb 7, 2013
MAW wrote:
anoter rape case reported in delhi , a cable operator raped a woman in her house and shoved an iron rod up her mouth when she yelled for help, google the same incident , india is a rape haven cause the law is corrupt and the world knows that, thank god i dont live there any more, vor is fooolin himself and others
will you tell me about the stone throwing at women in your part of the world

you throw rocks the size of fists till they die right ?

tell me about that you inbred , evil muslim vermin
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#19 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I know boy
Im not saying it was a terrible case... The story made my stomach turn when it broke
But I am saying, that in Africa and other places, these rapes are not too extraordinary
I mean saying 6 people represent such a vast and great country is ridiculous, but Professor you dont understand how stupid Australians really are
Unless you have been to Aus and lived around Australians, you will never know how truly fucking stupid aussies are.
Think of the original rednecks from Alabama 5 years ago, times that by 10 and you have a white aussie
I only wish it wasnt Indian or African girls getting raped, I kinda wish aussie girls would get raped. Because they kinda deserve it
How intelligent and ridiculous are you Ade ?
levi

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I know boy
Now watch it VOR, alabama is in my backyard, lol, just kidding with ya. I know and understand what you're trying to say. I for one am glad that it caught world attention, you should be too, bc maybe now the indian govt will tighten down on these low life criminals. And i do agree, an entire nation should not be judged by the act of a few criminals. however, i disagree with the statement that aussie girls should be raped, I wish tht on no woman. As much as I hate muslims i wouldnt wish that to a muslim woman. Try to think with your head, not your emotions, thats where people defeat you, when your emotions rule your head. But Im not really the one to give such advice, I too let my emotions get the better of me sometimes, lol, guess we all do, guess that only shows we're human.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Feb 7, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
How intelligent and ridiculous are you Ade ?
Yes beady we all know that you have become FIXATED on the idea that I am "voices of reason". You have chased him all over Topix accusing him of being me.

Do you think anyone believes you? Would you really hope to insult everyone's intelligence that much and expect to enjoy any credibility?

Back to your playpen and TeddyBear.
levi

United States

#22 Feb 7, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes beady we all know that you have become FIXATED on the idea that I am "voices of reason". You have chased him all over Topix accusing him of being me.
Do you think anyone believes you? Would you really hope to insult everyone's intelligence that much and expect to enjoy any credibility?
Back to your playpen and TeddyBear.
You being VOR is about as funny as me being Rauf, lol, go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some filthy piece of shit indian pushed in fron... 3 hr Rauf Lala 13
I, Yank Oliver, admit that I touch up little kids. 3 hr Grassclipper 8
deport all indians (Jan '11) 13 hr Aussie Bob 174
I love Dawn Fraser even more !! 13 hr Aussie Bob 1
News Gay debate language offensive: Wong 22 hr juls 1
News Australians 'not ready' for same-sex marriage: MHR Mon Skipslayer 2
News Pro-Greece rallies STORYMAP: How the world is e... Mon Skipslayer 4
More from around the web